• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rex Salazar and Ben Tennyson's stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about him reacting to Breach's Portals when it happened?

Or is it more comparable to a sixth sense, Like Naruto's Sage Mode ability but on a smaller scale?

Spider-Man's sense has been explicitly referred to as a mild form of precognition. Sensing when enemies are nearby are simply enhanced senses however.

I have a little question, why Rex is Low 2-C?

I want his feat, he's my favourite character too.

How is "shapes the building blocks of the Universe." and "Was stated by his brother Caesar [who created the Meta Nanite] to be the most powerful being in the Universe" be his feat?

That doesn't make any senses. You just shapes the buliding blocks and stated by someone that you are "The most powerful being in the universe" and you're Low 2-C?

Even God from Supernatural created the universe and he's still 3-A.

And what's with that "Immeasurable" speed? He doesn't show any of his speed at all.

Oh, and another one question.

Who the heck is "Been Tennyson"????

Been Tennyson

I don't know y he's 2c but I do remember he has control over time when he goes all God-mode though I don't know if that qualifies him for the 2c rating

Not a Generator Rex expert by any stretch of the imagination, but according to the Generator Rex wiki, Rex gained the nanites that granted him access to the universe's "God Code", granting him control over the entirety of the universe's space-time, energy, technology, matter, gravity, and the elements.

The space-time part is likely what justifies the Low 2-C rating.

Okay. That's make sense.

But you should edit them to "control over the entirety of the universe's space-time, energy, technology, matter, gravity, and the elements."

And you should edit "Been Tennyson" too, I always laugh when i sees this.

@TeenAngel

The problem with the crossover is not the canonicity, but the consistency issues.

During Heroes United, Ben never bothered to use any of the Ultamatrix's auxiliary functions, such as its ability to swap between aliens simply by pushing the symbol again or using any of his ultimate forms or his strongest aliens like Way Big. The entire event is a contrived sequence designed to let Ben and Rex fight with no regards to consistency or scaling.

It's best to assume that Ben was scaled down for the sake of the plot rather than scaling Rex up when Ben didn't use half of his abilities during the events of the movie.

Sorry, I thought it was just canonicity that was the issue. But shouldn't he at least be able to scale to the aliens he actually did fight on par with like Diamondhead?

I agree with Reppuzan. Even canon crossovers tend to rescale the characters to fit with each other's setting.

Regardless, I would appreciate if somebody could adjust the Generator Rex profile according to NoMoreTalking's specifications.

If that's the case, should we do something about other ones like Mega Man (Archie Comics)? He is Multi-Solar System for nothing other than hurting Pre-GW Archie Sonic. Although it is canon, it is still only from a crossover and has never performed an in-universe feat of this magnitude.

@Teen

You're probably right in that regard. It's going to take me a while to read through Archie Mega Man though, and it never really did get to the best weapons. So I ultimately doubt it's going to have particularly impressive showings.

VenomElite and I plan on revising the profiles once we have time.

@Reppuzan Are you willing to adjust the Rex Salazar profile?

I've laid the groundwork for further revisions, but I'll have to add more later after doing research and having those calculations evaluated.

Reppuzan said:
@TeenAngel
The problem with the crossover is not the canonicity, but the consistency issues.

During Heroes United, Ben never bothered to use any of the Ultamatrix's auxiliary functions, such as its ability to swap between aliens simply by pushing the symbol again or using any of his ultimate forms or his strongest aliens like Way Big. The entire event is a contrived sequence designed to let Ben and Rex fight with no regards to consistency or scaling.

It's best to assume that Ben was scaled down for the sake of the plot rather than scaling Rex up when Ben didn't use half of his abilities during the events of the movie.
This was very weird indeed, but Rex also didn't bother to use the Mode 2 functions of his combat based Builds, The Drills, The Chainsaw, The Rocket/spike soles, The Launchers, The Extendables etc.

I wouldn't go so far as to say Ben was scaled down considering Rex was also weirdly not using his abilities to their fullest as well. Same goes for his Omega Builds actually, The Funchucks and Blast Caster especially.

Also a likely answer to this is because this was during the time in UA where Ben didn't like using his Ultimates after a traumatizing experience with them.

Ben also used DiamondHead, who is one of his most powerful Non ultimate Alien Forms. Rex also overpowered DiamondHead in their battle and had the upper hand.

Also The Meta Nanites have a dominion code over the fabric of the Universe, being split into 5 pieces that keep it together, Merging them into its most potent state like Rex did grants him "Power to rip apart the Universe"

Reppuzan said:
I've laid the groundwork for further revisions, but I'll have to add more later after doing research and having those calculations evaluated.
Could you evaluate the most recent one I posted on this thread?

I think I posted it on the other one and @Antvisma took it down and explained something that I wasn't understanding.

Diamondhead is one of Ben's most powerful Non ultimate Alien Form?

Dude, you're very funny.

As the fan of Ben 10, i would say Diamondhead is nowhere near "Ben's most powerful Non ultimate Alien Form", not even close.

But he's one of Ben's "Weakest forms". Ben just very good at using Diamondhead.

Didn't Diamondhead single-handedly defeat Vilgax in Alien Force?

Also, I would appreciate if you not be so sarcastic.

DiamondHead single handedly took down the Vilgax who went around 10 planets, defeating their greatest fighters and upgrading himself by draining all their powers and abilities as well as gaining a bootleg version of Darkseid's Omega beams.

The one beyond more powerful than the original Vilgax who tanked Nukes, Had fodder robots tank atmospheric renetry and stuff etc.

I didn't say he was /the/ most powerful I said one of them.

But the DiamondHead lowball is kinda weird.

@Jag

Ben's page in general is a really big mess. I was planning to re-marathon the series to gather all of his feats, but I have more projects that I aim to do first.

The Everlasting said:
Didn't Diamondhead single-handedly defeat Vilgax in Alien Force?
Also, I would appreciate if you not be so sarcastic.
Well, like i said, 'Ben is very good at using Diamondhead'

But Diamondhead is not one of his powerful non ultimate alien forms

Just look at "Chromastone" who is the guardian of petrosapiens and clearly stronger than Diamondhead, but he got stomped by Vilgax because Ben is not good at using him.

Chromastone himself is not the guardian of the Petrosapiens, the entity inside Chromastone is.

Also, skill with an alien doesn't realistically make Ben go from getting stomped by Vilgax to stomping him.

I guess that's because of... plot? I don't know.

But the things i want to say was just "There's plenty of non ultimate aliens that stronger than Diamondhead", nohting more

I'm very rusty on Ben 10, but the only aliens I can recall that are outright, without a doubt stronger than Diamondhead are Way Big and Alien X.

The Everlasting said:
I'm very rusty on Ben 10, but the only aliens I can recall that are outright, without a doubt stronger than Diamondhead are Way Big and Alien X.
Well, anothers was Clockwork, Feedback, Atomix, Ghostfreak, Gravattack, i think.

Diamond Head, Waybig and Alien X were heavily implied to be the only Aliens in Ben's arsenal that could compete with the new Vilgax pre Ultimate Alien.

I just want it to be known that Large Building level - City block just isn't cutting it for Ben and Rex.

Not even close in fact.

It would still give DiamondHead a hefty upgrade considering he tore into it.

Then there's Rex's multiple lightning dodging, the second one straight up has him outpacing it etc.

Is this thread going anywhere? It seems to have deviated from the original purpose. Perhaps we should close it?

Do we have any idea where Bellwood is supposed to be in the US? Im rewatching the crossover right now and both Big Chill and Rex flew to there from New York in a few minutes at most...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back