• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rex Salazar and Ben Tennyson's stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvXe5CuqqMk 1:20

Six then went on to say he destroyed 4-6 city blocks from the shockwaves which spread out from the punch, while the crater itself was the size of the E.V.O.

That was from the first episode, Back when he was waaaay less efficient in battle and before he got his Omega Nanite buffing him up extremely. Rex also scales to alot of Ben's forms like DiamondHead who defeated conquerer of 10 worlds Vilgax, considering DiamondHead was being overpowered by Rex

https://imgur.com/sNbc8Ad

https://imgur.com/oaPlKRQ

Rex also dodges lightning twice, Cloud to ground and real lightning, Manipulated by a member of the consortium who controls the fabric of energy whether it be ambient etc (Possessing 1/5th of the god powers Rex later gets to become Universe level) so that was real lightning, possibly even faster than that.

Rex also overpowered these same 5 Nanite Demigods who possessed a portion of the god powers all by himself, forcing them to fuse into a non potent mech with all the portions combined.

https://forums.hero-academia.com/xfa-blog-entry/generator-rex-space-elevator-feats.21449/ There also this feat of Rex's, the Space Elevator feat. Calc can be found here.

Now here's the most important part.

The very /FIRST/ episode of Ben 10 had a more impressive feat than you think.

The fodder Robot from episode 1 that Vilgax sent out survived atmospheris reentry at extreme speeds, DiamondHead then proceeded to cleave and cut into said Robot, ultimately defeating him in the end.

http://topstrongest.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:MAD_SOULER/Ben_10:_Vilgax%27s_greed The calc can be found here.

Both Ben and Rex's base stats need super upgrading.

I think that this mostly seems reasonable, but do not know exactly to what values we should upgrade the characters, as there are no calculations for the feats.

You can ask for calculations here, if you wish: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/580243

From what little I remember of the series' in question, the lightning dodging seems legitimate as does the intro scene.

However, those scenes would probably need to be ang-sized calced to get an actual number and the calculations posted will need to be evaluated by someone who is actually good at math (meaning not me).

@Jag50

Well, there's our calc team. Antvasima posted the thread for all Calculation Evaluations.

That said, you can post the lightning dodging feats to the Calculation Requests Thread. But please be patient since it is likely that you won't get an immediate response.

Since Ben 10 is a popular franchise, that needs more feats to scale from, you can mention that I would appreciate the help.

^This. Ben and Rex have no business scaling to each other from feats that happened in a crossover

Well, I vaguely recall that the crossover was canon, as the two shows had the same creators, but I am not sure.

In either case, different fictions tend to have their characters automatically rescaled to fit with each other during crossovers, which makes them unreliable. My apologies for forgetting that. My attention is constantly diverted to a lot of different tasks at once.

Perhaps we should close this thread then?

@Ant

Well, Rex's and Ben's feats outside of the crossover should still be evaluated. The primary rationale is that they each have their own feats. I don't think they'd scale to each other, but it's still worth looking at the posted calcs if at all possible.

@Ever

The problem is that from what I remember of the movie, Ben never pulled out his strongest Aliens like Way Big against Alpha-Omega, with the best feats its has being matching an Upgrade-boosted Rex before having the Alpha and Omega Nanites torn out when Rex fired Ben as Cannonbolt at Alpha-Omega.

That said, it has the ability to become Humungosaur, Heatblast, and Fourarms, so if all else fails we ca scale Alpha to them.

My main concern is if the crossover scaling doesn't pass, since Alpha's only from the crossover, and thus his only feats are fighting Rex and Ben.

I could have sworn that I read somewhere that this particular crossover was canon, but it was something awkward like it did happen in the generator Rex continuity but not the Ben 10 continuity. Though don't quote me on that I may be wrong

The Ben 10 and Generator Rex Wikis consider it canon to the latter, but they don't cite anything so any declarations as such are dubious at best.

The main arguments for its canonicity is the fact that Shocksquatch (which debuted in the crossover) appeared again in Omniverse albeit with an altered appearance as per the art style, as well as the condition of a particular building in the series finale of Generator Rex.

But given that it's never mentioned again, I don't know if we can count this as enough evidence.

The only real issue with determining its canonicity is that the link apparently explaining it is permanently dead and wasn't saved in any archive.

The crossover is canon, Man of Action claimed it as canon, the non canon crossover you may be thinking of is the DC comics continuation of it where Rex traveled to Ben's world this time and they remembered eachother from the first crossover.

Not to mention the crossover is canonically part of Generator Rex's time slot, it was episodes 3 and 4 of Season 3.

Also Ben didn't use his Ultimate Aliens (For some weird reason) I'm guessing because it ties into the whole Ben dislikes using the modes for them thing during Ultimate Alien's story arcs.

But Rex also didn't use the Version 2 Abilities of his original builds.

However Ben did also spam DiamondHead. One of his most powerful natural alien forms. The Same DiamondHead who stomped Conquerer of 10 worlds Vilgax, who is superior to the original Vilgax who was tanking being thrown into space and nukes and stuff.

And Rex overpowered that very same DiamondHead.

And Alpha proceeded to overpower the two of them as well.

You should post it in a blog in this wiki, and then ask for an evaluation.

Oh yeah and you guys are also missing some of his powers and abilities.

-Electricity (Blast Caster)

-Energy (Omega builds)

-Precognition (Can sense whenever Breach is near, or can in general sense when others are near, such as a disguised Doctor Holiday from "Riddle of the Sphinx"

-Poison, electricity, disease, toxin, mind attack resistance

-Type 1 Immortality (If his heart stops his Nanites will automatically restart it)

@Jag50

Being able to detect Breach alone doesn't count as precog. As Antvasima stated, it's just enhanced spatial awareness and the ability to sense the presence of others. Enhanced Senses at best.

Where do the resistances come from?

Also, having his heart restarted is not equivalent to never aging at all. It is likely simply a low level form of Regenerationn.

@Repp concerning the resistances while I have no memory of resistances to mind attacks or electricity m, I do have a vague recollection I Rex stating knockout gas having no effect on him

Does Spiderman's Spidey sense count as Precognition or enhanced senses? Becausr it kinda works like that. His Nanites are quote on quote "Onto the whole ripping into the fabric of space thing" and cause an internal buzzing feeling inside of him to alert him of incoming (potential) threats. We also learn later on that its not just Breach he can sense, He also was alerted by his Nanites of a disguised Doctor Holiday nearby, giving him the internal buzzing sensation. That episode was "Riddle of the Sphinx"

Also Yes, Rex is immune to knock out gas or any other gas as long as his Nanites register the opponent is a threat, (They allow Doctor Holiday to put him to sleep for tests because his biometrics trust her, including Agent Six) That Episode was "The Architect"

https://gfycat.com/LiveMedicalFrogmouth Rex's Nanites destroy Poison.

https://gfycat.com/TotalSinfulAppaloosa Rex is resistant to lightning

https://gfycat.com/ChubbyBountifulAustralianfurseal Very resistant

https://gfycat.com/PeriodicWhoppingConure More examples.

In the episode "Back in black" Rex is hit by a machine used to brainwash E.V.O's and he straight up ignores it and destroys it. He also resisted Quarry's mind control collar. His Nanites aren't a fan of their user being manipulated basically.

The links u posted of Rex being "resistant" to lightning don't really prove anything tbh. Taking a lightning bolt to the face and shrugging it off doesn't necessarily translate to resistance, frankly seems more of a durability feat than anything.

Also it was discovered in the episode "Plague" that an extremely dangerous disease spread across North America and put everybody into a coma except for Rex who proceeded to fight E.V.O's and patrol city's for hours on end. Forgot to mention the disease immunity stuff.

And as for his "precog" it really isn't precog, Ant and Repp are correct that it seems to be only spacial awareness, the difference between his and Spider-Man's is the latters actively warns and allows him to effectively react to future attacks. Rex's nanites only allow him to get a vague feeling of discomfort or "buzzing" when something off like breach is nearby, not nearly the same

@Jag

David is correct in that the lightning feats would only count as durability, since Rex neither nullified nor channeled the electricity through his body voluntarily. That said, it could still be potentially calced.

The poison and disease resistance seems to be legitimate though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back