• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Simplest Ben 10 verse Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much of his claims like Alien X being vulnerable to Anur Vladias and stuff.
Just because he made a wrong claim doesn´t means he is wrong on everything

Not to mention that he said Alien X can destroy the omniverse in 6 thoughts but later forgot if he said this.
People forget about stuff

So overall he is just an art director and not the story writer. In conclusion, Duncan and Joe Kelly's statements have more weight over DJW's statements.
Joe Kelly said his opinion and then said a joke, while DJW said a straight answer

It´s obvious who holds more weight here

Also, why he would be joking in a statement saying that something was a joke? There is no logical reason for that

Just because he made a wrong claim doesn´t means he is wrong on everything
Then it's your burden to prove its canonicity with the show since the other writers don't consider it a joke
People forget about stuff
Shouldn't forget such important claims about the verse and its characters or else the statements wouldn't hold much weight.
Joe Kelly said his opinion and then said a joke, while DJW said a straight answer
When did Joe say his statements are joke?;
It´s obvious who holds more weight here
Do you even know that DJW was simply an art director and not a story writer?
Also, why he would be joking in a statement saying that something was a joke? There is no logical reason for that

Things like this are not allowed. Things like this are invalid as long as things like what Accelerated Evolution described above are not in verse. It's just Biological Manipulation at best.
Due to entire universe being accepted, it's not biological manipulation (so simple reality wrapping or plot manipulation)
Now it's up to you (we can use some other stuff for biological manipulation)

Due to entire universe being accepted,
Chadzmut was also talking about the universe, wasn't he? If so, it would be Reality Warping.
it's not biological manipulation
The reason this is biological manipulation is because Chadzmut specifically refers to Azmuth's voice and appearance.
Now it's up to you (we can use some other stuff for biological manipulation)
I don't see any problem with adding Reality Warping along with Biological Manipulation. I disagree with Plot Manipulation because of the things described above.

Chadzmut was also talking about the universe, wasn't he? If so, it would be Reality Warping.

The reason this is biological manipulation is because Chadzmut specifically refers to Azmuth's voice and appearance.

I don't see any problem with adding Reality Warping along with Biological Manipulation. I disagree with Plot Manipulation because of the things described above.
Do you agree with the rest then?

It wasn´t something important in-lore or that was important for the overall story of the series, stop trying to make the """feat""" more impressive than it is

Also, is ironic that you is requesting proofs when you didn´t gave any that answered my question
Yes, changing the entirety of the style changes isn't important, imagine waking up and seeing that the entire world is drawn in a style akin to Donatello, all people would just handwave it away

Wut

It literally contradicts what the series shows when afirming that Alien X can change a non-existent metafictional plot
You don't need metanarrative to have plot manip.
Commonly found in metafictional stories, the plot can be understood as a fundamental aspect of reality once one views that reality as fictional
It is the description of the world that doesn't only describe, but determines, reality itself. As such, by altering the plot, one can achieve virtually any effect, in a similar fashion as with Reality Warping.

instead of people arguing over "art directors", "storyboard directors" and "writers"
I would much rather prefer a verse, where intelligent characters on screen would explain whether a character can do certain things or not.

Visuals> Statements.

Rather than asking show runners and turning the Q/A into an obvious power scaling discussion, which I'm pretty sure versus better wiki has a discussion rule regarding "obviously" asked power scaling related questions against the writers.

Is the current lifting strength proposal affected by the previous lifting thread?

I disagree with Plot Manipulation, as no in-show reference to a meta-narrative exists.

Temperature Manipulation is fine.

Resistance to Age Manipulation seems okay.

Is the current lifting strength proposal affected by the previous lifting thread?

I disagree with Plot Manipulation, as no in-show reference to a meta-narrative exists.

No because Class P LS is a higher value than Class G LS

And D'Void AP?

Didn't know if you agree about D'Void AP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back