• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Simplest Ben 10 verse Upgrades

He answered with a "I suppose so", showing that even he doesn´t 100% believes on that or wasn´t sure what was been talking about
That should net him a "possible plot manip" at the very least
He didn´t said that the changes were on a metafictional level (Something that, guess what? Ben 10 never worked it!)
They literally change the art style, clothes and illumination (something that basic biology manipulation can't do)

So you agree that Gwen Anodite Form has Resistance to Age Manip or its disagree?
If it’s the properties of mana that causes the shield to not age then I don’t see why not, but idk if it’s that for sure. I guess I’m neutral on that for now.

If it’s the properties of mana that causes the shield to not age then I don’t see why not, but idk if it’s that for sure. I guess I’m neutral on that for now.
Ben 10K says for Ben
Ben 10,000: You hang around an anodite for years, you pick up a few tricks.
This means that he was learning Anodites (Mana) abilities and it is similar to Gwen's Mana Armor
Screenshot_20240510_194227.jpg

Screenshot_20240510_194216_edit_167103979693805.jpg

That should net him a "possible plot manip" at the very least
Not when the orginal cartoon doesn´t works with metafiction

Both sentences in my previous comment connected to each other and only make sense together, so there is no reason to you separate them

Doesn´t matters what WOG says when the show itself doesn´t shows the event happening this way (In this case, something beyond the fourth wall)

They literally change the art style, clothes and illumination (something that basic biology manipulation can't do)
That´s why i am suggesting that this is Reality Warping smh

Not when the orginal cartoon doesn´t works with metafiction
Huh? It is obviously a meta joke about the change of style
Doesn´t matters what WOG says when the show itself doesn´t shows the event happening this way (In this case, something beyond the fourth wall)
You are arguing that you headcanon is stronger that WOG. Or that WOG can't introduce new things to the show

Huh? It is obviously a meta joke about the change of style
Meta joke doesn´t proves that something like a plot canonically exists in it

Tbh he altering the voice actors would fall more as 4th wall breaking than Plot Hax

You are arguing that you headcanon is stronger that WOG. Or that WOG can't introduce new things to the show
No, i´m arguing that WOG can´t change what we literally saw happening in the show

Meta joke doesn´t proves that something like a plot canonically exists in it

Tbh he altering the voice actors would fall more as 4th wall breaking than Plot Hax
You just contradict ed yourself in the same sentence, congrats. The idea of breaking the 4th wall implies meta narrative, which is reinforce by the fact that...Well..The authors statements
No, i´m arguing that WOG can´t change what we literally saw happening in the show
You said that there wasn't no proofs of meta narrative, not that there is proofs AGAINST meta narrative. Also yes, they can, retcons are a thing, I mean, after all, we are just the arbitreers trying to interpretate what the authors said

You just contradict ed yourself in the same sentence, congrats. The idea of breaking the 4th wall implies meta narrative, which is reinforce by the fact that...Well..The authors statements

You said that there wasn't no proofs of meta narrative, not that there is proofs AGAINST meta narrative. Also yes, they can, retcons are a thing, I mean, after all, we are just the arbitreers trying to interpretate what the authors said
Bro cooked

Why would a forcefield, out of all things, age?
Do you understand what I am saying? What I am trying to clarify is that mana is not affected by Eon's time ray, and as we know, Anodites are in fact creatures made of mana, and since mana is not affected by Eon's time ray, therefore Anodites must also be unaffected by Eon's time ray.

What is the reason that made you say that you are neutral with D'Void AP?
Also, Gwen Anodite Form Resistance to Age Manipulation, this seems very clear, even Diamondhead has Resistance to Age Manipulation because Ben 10,000 repelled Eon's time ray blast thanks to Diamondhead's abilities, and Crystal was not affected by Eon's time ray blast, as we know that Diamondhead and Crystal are made of the same material, and everything is this

I agree with Accelerated Evolution and Reiner
  • Alien X Plot Manipulation
Biological Manipulation is placed instead of Plot Manipulation even though Celestialsapiens were capable of canonically the reason why the art style and voice actors change within Ben 10 verse. So this Celestialsapians are able to change the plot. This is not just Reality Warping, because the voice actors have changed. Celestialsapians are the avatars of the creators of the series. All those who worked on Ben 10 are canonically Celestialsapians. He see all Space-time continuum as fantasy.
So should change Biological Manipulation to Plot Manipulation like this
I added Biological Manipulation Alien X's profile, it's best to keep it as a Biological Manipulation of it.

Things like this are not accepted on the Wiki.

I added Biological Manipulation Alien X's profile, it's best to keep it as a Biological Manipulation of it.
Biological manipulation here makes no sense because it wasn't just for azmuth but for "entire universe" (even Chadzmuth used word "universe") which even include non living things (and authors confirmed context)

Biological manipulation here makes no sense because it wasn't just for azmuth but for "entire universe" (even Chadzmuth used word "universe") which even include non living things (and authors confirmed context)
Things like this are not allowed. Things like this are invalid as long as things like what Accelerated Evolution described above are not in verse. It's just Biological Manipulation at best.

As a gag, not as a true metafictional cosmology, lol

Honestly, just bring the proof that Ben 10´s omniverse is canonically governed by an overhelming plot, i´m f#cking tired of this discussion

You said that there wasn't no proofs of meta narrative, not that there is proofs AGAINST meta narrative.
Yes, how this prove that you are right?

Also yes, they can, retcons are a thing,
When they happen inside the series itself, also, a retcon was never affirmed in relation to this

Anyway, read this for more information

I mean, after all, we are just the arbitreers trying to interpretate what the authors said
Exactly! Said, not what they will say after the series itself points out what happened

As a gag, not as a true metafictional cosmology, lol

Honestly, just bring the proof that Ben 10´s omniverse is canonically governed by an overhelming plot, i´m f#cking tired of this discussion
Not only you haven't brought proof that it is a gag. Which just falls appart when you realize that the suppossed gag affected an entire series. But the direct statements of a genious, along with WOG

When they happen inside the series itself, also, a retcon was never affirmed in relation to this

Anyway, read this for more information
You can't claim that it is death of author when it doesn't contradict anything, and that it isn't how it works anyways, you are arguing that the death of author applies for no reason at all
Exactly! Said, not what they will say after the series itself points out what happened
What

Not only you haven't brought proof that it is a gag. Which just falls appart when you realize that the suppossed gag affected an entire series. But the direct statements of a genious, along with WOG

You can't claim that it is death of author when it doesn't contradict anything, and that it isn't how it works anyways, you are arguing that the death of author applies for no reason at all
Using WOG as the only thing backing Plot Manipulation is self-defeating as another WOG comment claims Celestialsapiens changing the art style was “just a joke” and denied they have Plot Manip.
IMG_5033.webp

Also as pointed out previously leading question Twitter comments are unusable altogether.

Using WOG as the only thing backing Plot Manipulation is self-defeating as another WOG comment claims Celestialsapiens changing the art style was “just a joke” and denied they have Plot Manip.
IMG_5033.webp

Also as pointed out previously leading question Twitter comments are unusable altogether.
Didn't Derrick J Wyatt say that his statements are joke as well? So we should better rely on Duncan and Joe Kelly

That doesn’t say all his statements are jokes.
Pretty much of his claims like Alien X being vulnerable to Anur Vladias and stuff. Not to mention that he said Alien X can destroy the omniverse in 6 thoughts but later forgot if he said this. So overall he is just an art director and not the story writer. In conclusion, Duncan and Joe Kelly's statements have more weight over DJW's statements.

I don't get it. Yes, the style change is a joke, but that doesn't mean that it should be discarted because it is a joke, that is kinda insane, and it isn't like it DIDN'T happened

I don't get it. Yes, the style change is a joke, but that doesn't mean that it should be discarted because it is a joke, that is kinda insane, and it isn't like it DIDN'T happened
DJW isn't that reliable anyways. Only Duncan Rouleau and Joe Kelly's statements are something which should be looked into for once.

"The suppossed gag affected an entire series"
It wasn´t something important in-lore or that was important for the overall story of the series, stop trying to make the """feat""" more impressive than it is

Also, is ironic that you is requesting proofs when you didn´t gave any that answered my question

Wut

It literally contradicts what the series shows when afirming that Alien X can change a non-existent metafictional plot

Literally what is in the comment, lol

Back