• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revisions to the Bakugan Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Low-Godly: Able to regenerate as long as your disembodied consciousness exists/regenerate from other realms.

:perfect Core exists (Perfect Core is Drago)

:Drago dies (his consciousness still exists in the Perfect Core)

:Drago is the new Pyrus Legendary Soldier

:Separates himself from the Perfect Core

:New physical form, technically Regenerationn

:Also contains DNA of other Legendary Soldiers so no problem

:But wait he has resurrection why does this matter

Probably.

Also could you please get Dragonmasterxyz to approve the above upgrades and statements?

I'd do it myself but I'm a little pressed for time right now.

I'm pretty sure it's because Drago literally became the Perfect Core, then got a new physical form that's still linked to the Perfect Core, therefore should he die, he will return to the Perfect Core. Also since Drago' is the new Pyrus Legendary Soldier who's probably linked to the Infinity Core. Maybe his consciousness was separated but it was established that it was only supposed to be a temporary physical form, but then the $ got in the way and we got 2 more seasons (not that I don't appreciate it)

To the Legendary Soldier part, I can confirm that yes Apollonir was connected to the perfect core. He confirmed it himself and on the Bakugan Wiki it also says so. And its likely the other Soldiers were connected as well due to them being overseers of the Perfect Core too.

Btw guys I just thought.

For Season 2 Bakugan should we make a key for both a Bakugan and a Bakugan trap?

For example, Neo Drago is Country Level. So when combined with Dan's Bakugan Trap Scorpion, would both of their power combined be "At Least Country Level" ?

And the reason why I suggest combo keys is because Scorpion is a Bakugan Trap specifically for Drago as his battle partner and for some Bakugan there are BT's that literally fuse together with them to increase their strength.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Btw guys I just thought.
For Season 2 Bakugan should we make a key for both a Bakugan and a Bakugan trap?

For example, Neo Drago is Country Level. So when combined with Dan's Bakugan Trap Scorpion, would both of their power combined be "At Least Country Level" ?

And the reason why I suggest combo keys is because Scorpion is a Bakugan Trap specifically for Drago as his battle partner and for some Bakugan there are BT's that literally fuse together with them to increase their strength.
Yeah, that seems fine to me.

Also guys while rewatching some New Vestroia episodes, I found some good abilities for Drago, Dharak and Code Eve to have listed incase any profiles are to get unlocked and edited.

Mirrow Window- A Haos ability by Nemus that traps the opponent inside a mirror prison. While trapped inside, the victim cant activate any of their abiltiies. And if they try to destroy it, they'll actually do damage to themselves. However, its ineffective in a battle with 2 opponents as anyone outside Mirror Window can destroy it and free the victim so thats the only limit.

Blow Skylight- An ability that can only be used when Shade Cocoon is active. It completely transfers the power between 2 opponents (however this may be a potential NLF if used against higher tier beings even if their abilities are shut down/blocked/nullified).

Blowback- An ability used by Elfin in her Darkus form. It allows her to take back any stolen power from her opponent and double it.

Moon Rainbow- An ability used by Darkus Elfin. It decreases the opponents power by a certain amount and increases hers by the same amount. Also from how its used in the anime it might also be Time Manipulation because when Marucho used it, it changed Day to Night in a matter of seconds.

Live Ripple- An ability used by Bakugan Trap Bipodbeta. Its an ability that allows him to revive the souls, or "Energy Bodies" of any ally's that have already been defeated. And he can also take their power for himself.

Dual Dragon- An ability that makes a clone of yourself and doubles your power.

Thats it for now. I'll be sure to come back with more.

No the question is if he can kill Moon=Millenniummon. But of course let's stay on topic. You guys should ask Dark or Cal to open Drago's file. Let's give Ant a break...

More abilities:

Mirror Ghost- Makes you intangible like a Ghost however this doesnt need to be added.

Ghost Cell- an ability used by Brontes. From what it does in the anime it creates and sends out a bunch of ghosts after the opponent and they latch themsevles onto them, decreasing their power.

Also something I find interesting:

When Runo tried to come into New Vestroia using Dr. Michael's transporter system, it made a crack in the dimensional barrier and damaged the wall between New Vestroia and the human world. And it suddendly allowed everything in New Vestroia to actually hear what Runo and Julie were saying to each other from the human world. And it even let Dan and the others communicate with Julie, Dr. Michael and Alice between the 2 worlds. Another interesting part is that Marucho was in the middle of a brawl while Dan was getting Runo to the gate to bring her back home and while things were heating up in the brawl, the damage of their brawl could even be felt in Dr. Michael's lab, in the human world.......

What could we make of this?

2 more abilities:

Subterra Reaction- an Ability that allows Elfin to forcibily make her opponents undergo the Subterra Attribute

Cool Snail- an Ability used by Bakugan Trap Tripod Epsolon. It allows him to block all of the opponents abilities and simutaneously freeze their movements completely, preventing them from moving an inch.

• Sigh*........more abilities xD
Jynx Magic- a Haos ability in which the user creates a entire dimension around everyone and they are able to appear and disappear at will. Note that Drago was able to destroy this space using the nullifying power of Dragon Hummer. So now Dragon Hummer is even able to nullify dimension creation and destroy dimensions.....

Magic Cube (I think thats the name)- An ability used by Brontes. He creates a normal 6-sided die and when it lands on 3 out of the 6 numbers, it can activate different effects. If it lands on a 4 it will decrease the opponents power. If it lands on a 6 then it creates a reflection of the opponent and their attack and if the opponent's attack hits their reflection, they'll be hitting themselves.

Life Creation/Creation- Ingram's Ventus Attribute Energy created a brand new bakugan for him to use alongside him in brawls. So it should apply to Drago and the others for obvious reasoning, especially since Drago and Dharak are descended from their ancestors who created all Bakugan and the worlds they come from (Vestroia, Neithia/Gundalia). So they should be able to create life as well as entire universes/dimensions.

Hyper Skyvolt- a Haos ability that not only prevents you from activating abilities, but you also can't even activate Battle Gear. So via Verse Equalization this ability blocks the powers of weapons as well.

And they'll be more lol.

Oh yeah b4 I go, let me ask THIS....

Since are Bakugan abilities can be given to those 3, what about GATE CARDS??? Are they applicable too? Or are they just a specific Brawling mechanic?

This is an important question too as some gate cards have sick effects.

Kk got it. I honestly thought it was like that but I wanted to make sure.

Also some more useful stuff we can add later:

Cross-Dimensional Teleportation- Aranaught, Aquamos and other Neithia/Gundalian Bakugan are able to teleport across dimensions, even to places such as a virtual world like Bakugan Interspace without having to "log in" like the other players. Also, since B.I. is a virtual world and the bakugan can teleport themselves and others directly into it from reality, they are able to turn themselves and others into data. So this should also give them, Drago and the others a kind of molecular manipulation or whatever is apprpriate.

Orb Shield- an ability that creates a shield that absorbs the opponents ability and sends it right back at them. Though this may not need to be added, just remembered.

Boomix Dimension- A battle gear ability by Lienhalt. Its shoots a beam of Darkus energy through dimensions to hit the opponent, even if they have a shield or barrier up.

Gravity Bind- A Ventus ability that increases the gravity around everyone and makes it heavier, restricting the opponents movements.

Life Manipulation- The Element can revive life.

Can send others in between Space and Time itself as the Sacred Orb can easily unleash energy in the form of a "Dimensional Twister" and anyone who is caught by it will be bounced around between dimensions with no way back.

Swayther Geku ( I think thats the name)- Same thing as Moon Rainbow, it can make Day turn into Night instantly so time manipulation.

Forethrough- An ability that prevents the opponent from using any of their defensive abilities.

Also guys Lumino Drago may need to be greatly upgraded. In the show it mentions that the Original Dragonoid and Dharaknoid, both who are Low 2-C or 2-C (forgot which) were the only ones ever strong enough to defeat Dragonoid Colossus in the beginning of the verse. Since Drago defeated him as Lumino Drago before becoming Blitz Drago, this may possibly mean that Lumino Drago is on the level of Dragonoid and Dharaknoid. But im not sure about this so input is definitely needed.

I think we agreed that we wouldn't be counting battle gear abilities, so the Boomix Gear ability you listed probs won't work out.

And if Dragonoid Colossus is equal to or just below the Original Dragonoid and Dharaknoid, who should both be at least 2-C, then I guess Lumino Dragonoid can scale.

Yes but I thought they would count because aren't Battle Gear created by Bakugan DNA? Like with the Neithians and Gundalians.

Though if I'm wrong then I'm okay with that, I just wasn't sure is all.

Kk. Then no to Boomix Dimension for the others (except Lienhalt).

Does anyone have issues with upgrading Lumino Drago to the original Dragonoid and Dharknoid tiers?

DT alerted me to a problem about having all abilities. When it comes to this, we take it as shown rather than stated. For evidence, he pointed me to Medaka.

We shouldnt take it by shown because clearly Dan and Drago would never resort to using every Bakugan ability in the verse for many reasons. They arent the type of characters to use that kind of power, Drago even admitted this. Code Eve said that once she gave him her powers he was able to have rule over the entire Bakugan race like Barodius wanted but drago never wanted to be a ruler or have ultimate power. They just wanted to be friends with the Bakugan and establish peace. It's also the same reason why Drago never used the Infinity and Silent Core's for his own intentions like Naga as well. It's fact that all Bakugan in existence originated from Code Eve so there is no reason why the powers of all Bakugan don't come from her either.

I just removed Arceus' 4th note on DT's request despite it running on the same logic you're using. So that doesn't work either unfortunately. Also, I don't see the point in your argument about peace. If anything, it works against your argument.

With all due respect Cal, I don't see how Arceus is in the same boat as Drago here when concerning both verses abilties.

How does wanting Peace work against the argument of not using every ability in the verse?

Umm Cal unlike Arceus it is literally said that Drago possessed ALL Bakugan DNA and abilities. It isn't like Arceus who created Dialga, Palkia and Giratina as well as Mesprit, Azelf and Uxie. They in turn created the Universe and pokemon evolved from that. Everything in the Bakugan Universe from Abilities to skills. Everything came straight from Code Eve who in turn gave it to Drago. Thus he is able to use every Bakugan ability unlike Arceus who only birthed 6 concepts. Who in turn created everything. Arceus and Drago are not in the same boat.

No offense but this is sounding really petty.

"t's fact that all Bakugan in existence originated from Code Eve so there is no reason why the powers of all Bakugan don't come from her either."

This is just a reworded version of Arceus' note yet I was forced to remove it due to the suggestion of one of the most respected people on the site, staff included.

If we have to go with what was shown in an "ability conglomerate" situation, then wanting peace and not using all, if any, is detrimental. Medaka actually used some of the abilities and we don't give her all. I'm pretty sure we don't even give all to Ajimu.

@Dragon. This isn't a matter of comparison to Arceus. It comparison to Medaka. Please read my first point, and not the one that I compare to Arceus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back