• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revisions to the Bakugan Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kk. Well we already know that Titanium Dragonoid gains the power of Code Eve since he gets the Sacred Orbs power at the end. And Code Eve, by our standards, is "At Least 2-C".

So my issue is, would Titanium Drago be stronger than Perfect Drago? Or would Perfect Drago need to be powerscaled higher than Titanium Drago?

That's a pretty good question to be asking imo.

From what I know, Code Eve is stronger then most things in Bakugan, as she casually created the two strongest Bakugan in history (Dragonoid and Dharaknoid), until the descendants of Dragonoid and Dharaknoid met up with each other (In the form of Drago and Phantom Dharak). She's also technically responsible for the Perfect Core ever coming into existence in the first place, so I would assume that she is at least comparable to the full Perfect Core, if not stronger then it.

If this is correct, Perfect Drago, Titanium Drago and Fusion Drago should all be solid 2-C. For clarification, this is because Perfect Drago stopped two different universes, each one with different flows of time and everything, from collapsing onto each other with the upmost of ease. Regardless of being stronger then or equal to Perfect Drago, Titanium and Fusion should be 2-C as well.

Also, question for Lina. Silent Naga passively was making the Universe of Vestroia collapse onto the Human universe with JUST the Silent Core. Would this also be a solid 2-C feat, or only Low 2-C feat?

Now, with regards to Silent Naga, unless he was passively/actively manipulating two, or more continuums at the same time, he does not get the 2-C rating.

Was he manipulating the human universe at the same time as the Universe of Vestoria?

Still, Silent Naga scales only to Infinity Drago and not Drago's stronger forms, correct?

Yeah, Silent Naga only scales to Infinity Drago.

And to my knowledge, when he was causing the unvierses to shift and begin collapsing onto each other, the human Universe began to take on traits of the Universe of Vestroia, so he may have likely been manipulating the human universe as well.

IIRC, the reason why Silent Naga is "At Least 3-A, Likely Low 2-C" was because he was able to manipulate the very frabric of Vestroia and merge the 6 attribute worlds together effortlessly. I asked Ant about it on the other Bakugan thread, he and the others agreed that it was potentially a tier 2 feat, hence the "Likely".

And to give it further leverage, Naga (base) being inside the Silent Core alone was causing both Vestroia and the Human Universe to slowly, but surely, fuse with each other which once done, would cause both universes to be destroyed. And both Vestroia and the Human Universe are 2 completely different space-times. So if this feat already is possibly a tier 2 feat, then it would further apply to Silent Naga when he has the full power of the Silent Core.

@Gimmy

Oh yeah the'd all be in the 2-C range since its a very huge tier but what I would like to figure out is who would be the strongest 2-C among the 3. Code Eve I know is stronger than Perfect Drago but I can't figure out if Titanium Drago would be stronger than his perfect form or if his perfect form would just scale higher than his Titanium Form.

If Code Eve is undoubtably stronger then the Perfect Core, then Titanium Drago is also Stronger then perfect Drago.

The reason for that would be because Razenoid, formerly Phantom Dharak, was stated to have surpassed Code Eve itself, and then Titanium Drago fought with Razenoid evenly. Later Razenoid became stronger, taking the form of Evolved Razenoid. Titanium Drago, iirc, then became Fusion Drago and defeated Evolved Razenoid.

Kk I see. And while Perfect Core Drago should be superior to Dragonoid and Dharknoid (their only feat was ripping a large universe into 2 to take for themselves while Perfect Drago has more feats on the same level), there is definitely no proof that says he's superior to Code Eve, who was responsible for making the Perfect Core from the start anyway.

So Perfect Core drago would scale higher than any form he takes up to Titanium Drago. Titanium Drago would then be equal to Code Eve for some time, then become superior to her after evenly fighting with Razenoid. Finally, Fusion Drago would scale higher than Titanium Drago after defeating Evolved Razenoid, becoming the very strongest of Drago's evolutions.

So um I got lost in all those essays that I am honestly not gonna read. What's going on? What is our decision?

@Dragonmasterxyz

Delta Drago is likely City Level due to being able ot casually summon a large hail of meteors, each one being rather large in terms of size.

Perfect Core Drago is now solid 2-C, as he managed to correct two universes from colliding and merging with minimal effort. Titanium and Fusion scale above this because they are technically superior to Code Eve, who is superior to the Perfect Core.

The tiers for the 6 Legendary Soldiers have (almost?) been decided, we now have enough info to accurately edit Hydranoid's profile.

Currently trying to see if we can either buff/make Silent Naga's and Infinty Drago's tier more accurately defined, so I'm waiting to see what Lina has to say about it since he is more knowledgable on this kind of thing anyway.

After this, we really only need to compile all of Drago's hax/extra abilities from each of his forms and Ability Cards, get a neat list of all Ability Cards from each form and organize them accordingly on his profile, and then we can move onto a different subject.

Not only that, Perfect Drago also reshaped the very frabric of Vestroia into its original form and has more feats on the same level than Dragonoid and Dharaknoid. So this too would support him being a solid 2-C.

Also, for Drago's hax, it should be noted on his profile that Drago once obtaining the power of the Sacred Orb can very likely use all the abilities of every Bakugan in existence since their DNA codes are stored within the Orb, along with the Orb being able to control every Bakugan in existence (Barodius wanted the Orb for this purpose). However, like Yhwach and Sasuke, since Drago never had a reason or chance to show him using the abilities, it must be stated in threads that he can use them otherwise he will be restricted to his individual abilities.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Not only that, Perfect Drago also reshaped the very frabric of Vestroia into its original form and has more feats on the same level than Dragonoid and Dharaknoid. So this too would support him being a solid 2-C.
Also, for Drago's hax, it should be noted on his profile that Drago once obtaining the power of the Sacred Orb can very likely use all the abilities of every Bakugan in existence since their DNA codes are stored within the Orb, along with the Orb being able to control every Bakugan in existence (Barodius wanted the Orb for this purpose). However, like Yhwach and Sasuke, since Drago never had a reason or chance to show him using the abilities, it must be stated in threads that he can use them otherwise he will be restricted to his individual abilities.
After attaining the Sacred Orb, Drago will have all bakugan abilities. HOWEVER, we should probably make a seperate profile for VIDEO GAME Drago, since that game isn't all too consistent with the anime... at all. XD

Even then, the only Bakugan that does not have its DNA Code in the Sacred Orb is, across both games and anime, Leonidas/Omega Leonidas. Regardless, neither he nor Vladitor will count towards the current Dragonoid profile. Aside from those two, Drago will be getting every ability from other Bakugan... Which is bound to be insane lol

THATS WHAT THE NAMES ARE! I forgot.....lol

But yeah, like on the previous thread, I completely and wholeheartedly agree. Leonidas and Vladitor (and any evolutions/forms they get) will never be included in the Sacred Orb's range of abilities since they come from a different Bakugan canon in general and it would make things confusing if we included there abilities (and this should be noted on their profiles too so no one will ever try to argue that their abilities should transfer over to Drago). But other than them, everyone else's powers are fair game for Drago to use.

And yeah lol Drago with every ability in the Bakugan verse is going to be ridiculously beyond OP. I can see 2-C Arceus getting a play-mate soon enough....XD

Also, Perfect Drago's Omnipresence may be higher than we think.

According to this image, the Perfect Core seems to lie in a higher-level Dimension than that of the normal Vestroia Universe, a place where the Six Soldiers (and the Spirit of Wavern), lie with the Core:
Drago Omnipresence

@Kukui Honestly, I don't really know how to interpret that.

Also, should I just post a comment explaining the powers of Drago's Ability Cards for each form? And if so, should I specifiy the number of "Gs" each card boosts are removes? Might be kinda pointless considering no other verse measures power in "Gs", so I think it MIGHT be best to simply state that they boost Drago's power or weaken foes.

Well, it should be a plane of existence where only the physical form of the core, the soldiers and waverns spirit are able to co-verse. A higher plane. It should be higher than the normal Vestroia universe since the core is capable of influencing Vestroia. Plus, from this dimension, Drago (as the core) and the 6 soldiers are able to overview and observe what happens in the Vestroia universe from that domain, implying more that this plane is higher than Vestroia.

And yeah that should be good.

Here is a list of Ability Cards and their effects so that we won't have to manually look through the profiles at a later date.

Base Drago: Boosted Dragon (Boosts Drago's power for the remainder of the battle by 100 Gs) | Fire Wall (Weakens the enemies power level by 50 Gs) | Fire Tornado (Steals 100 Gs from the foe and adds to Drago's power) | Rapid Fire (Calls an ally bakugan into battle to assist him) | Ultimate Boost (Unknown effect) | Melt Flare (Fusion Ability, boosts Drago's power by 100 Gs)

Delta Drago: Fire Tornado (Steals power from the foe and adds it to his own) | Wall Burst (Weakens the enemy's power level by a fair amount, twice as potent as the Fire Wall ability) | D Strike Attack (Summons a hail of meteors, boosts Drago's power level by 200 Gs) | Dragonic Enforcement (adds 50 Gs to Drago's power level for the rest of the fight) | D Strike Extreme (Summons a hail of meteors, boosts Drago's power level y 50 Gs)

Ultimate Drago: Ultimate Drago (Adds 200 G's to Drago's power level, nullifies enemy ability) | Dragonic Ogre (Unknown Effect) | Dragon Plus (Unknown Effect) | Boosted Dragon (Gives Drago a 100 Gs boost for the rest of the fight) | Fire Wall (Weakens the enemies power level by 50 Gs) | Fire Tornado (Steals 100 Gs from the foe and adds to Drago's power) | Fire Judge (Boosts Drago's power by 100 Gs) | Exceed (Fusion Ability, Adds 200 Gs to Drago's power)

Infinity Drago: Flame Stridder (Haos attribute Ability, appears to nullify enemy abilities) | Dive Fleet (Aquos attribute Ability, Allows Drago to turn his body into water and sneak up on foes or appear in whereever he pleases) | Fire Grandam (Subterra attribute Ability, channels Subterra energy into a long range projectile that was strong enough to hurt Silent Naga) | Aero Dragon (Ventus attribute Ability, surrounds Drago with Ventus/Wind energy and let's him deliver a powerful tackle, broke Silent Naga's Sykuria Shield) | Burning Dragonia (Pyrus attribute Ability, Drago fires off a powerful blast of fire strong enough to hurt even Silent Naga) | Melting Burst (Seems to block or nullify incoming attacks) | Lunatic Burst (Darkus attribute Ability, allows Drago to fire off a large number of Darkus projectiles at high speeds) | Infinity Demon (Fires a blast of the Infinity Core's energy at the foe) | Dextra Attack (requires the presence of all six attributes and Infinity Demon must be active. Greatly enhances the power of Infinity Demon)

For now I'm only jotting down the first four forms so that we have easier access to them. I will get the other soon, it's just that there is a lot to go through. Honestly, I might just focus solely on abilities that may need to be defined, as they may lack a definition on the Bakugan wiki.

...Also, just found out that Naga has another ability called Silent Down, which he used against infinity Drago to absorb the Infinity Demon attack. This backfired and failed ONLY when Drago combined Infinity Demon with Dextra Attack.

We should probably add this to his profile, right?

@Kukui seeing that there's nothing above omnipresence I suppose the next best thing to do is raise the tiering by that scan since he fused with a core that was in a higher dimension it would likely be above 2-C

Good find. Alright, I'll transfer the abilities effects into our terms of powers/abilitities.

Boosted Dragon- Stat Amplification since it increases his G-power. And since it says "for the remainder of the battle", that implies his power can't be lowered beyond this point. So that would also give Drago resistance to Stat Manipulation when using Boosted Dragon.

Fire Wall- Again Stat Manipulation

Fire Tornado- Energy Absorbtion since it speciifcally takes power away from the foe and adds it to Drago's own power

Rapid Fire- Summoning. However we should limit this to only Pyrus Bakugan just so Drago isnt summoning any random crazy-OP Bakugan that is not only a different attribute but also has no relation to him at all.

Ultimate Boost- Unknown

Melt Flare- Stat Amplification again

Wall Burst- same as Fire Wall only to a higher degree

D Strike Attack- Stat amping and also Geokinesis since he can summon meteors

Dragonic Enforcement- Resistance to Stat Manipulation

D-Strike Extreme- Same as D Strike Attack

Ultimate Dragon- Stat Amping and Power/Hax Nullification

Dragonic Ogre- Unknown

Dragon Plus- Unknown

Fire Judge- Stat Amping

Exceed- Stat Amping

Flame Strider- Power/Hax Nullification

Dive Feet- Water Manipulation, Transmutation and a form of Intangibility since Drago can become water

Fire Grandum- Earth Manipulation and maybe a piercing attack (?)

Aero Dragon- Wind/Energy Manipulation, can also ignore Power/Hax Nullification since it broke Sykuria Shield

Burning Dragonia- same as Fire Grandum, only instead of Earth its Fire Manipulation (obvious for any Pyrus Bakugan xD)

Melting Burst- Possible Power/Hax Nullification

Lunatic Burst- Darkness Manipulation (not that he didnt already have it after getting the Infinity Core)

Infinity Demon- Postive Energy Manipulation or just High Level Energy Manipulation

Dextra Attack- Stat Amping, Energy Manipulation and Elemental Manipulation

Does this look good?

PS- Yeah that ability should be added to Naga's profile when given the chance.

Yeah, those all seem good the way you defined them, honestly.

...Part me feels as though we'll be updating Drago's profile for a LONG time as we continue to look through the Bakugan abilities. XD

Anyway, is there anyone on this thread that could unlock Naga's page so I could add Silent Down?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Well I can add the powers to Drago's file in the morning.
That would be nice, thanks. Imma focus on looking into more abilities and I'll just wait and see if somebody will unlock Naga. If not, I'll ask somebody to unlock it for me.

Nibbler3100 said:
@Kukui seeing that there's nothing above omnipresence I suppose the next best thing to do is raise the tiering by that scan since he fused with a core that was in a higher dimension it would likely be above 2-C
Really? Hmm....

Never been a big fan of 2-B Bakugan before but it might be possible. After all the first one to surpass Perfect Core Drago is Code Eve, who also exists in a higher dimension and casually creates Dimensions like nothing.

But this will definitely need more input before this even gets suggested.

Also wouldnt Code Eve get the same treatment as Titanium Drago and also be able to use all Bakugan abilties (except for VladItor and Leonidas) since she's, well, literally the Sacred Orb? And is considered the Mother Light of all Bakugan?

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Also wouldnt Code Eve get the same treatment as Titanium Drago and also be able to use all Bakugan abilties (except for VladItor and Leonidas) since she's, well, literally the Sacred Orb? And is considered the Mother Light of all Bakugan?
Yes, she likely would.

I am also getting lost here, but the 2-C rating for Perfect Core Dragon seems acceptable.

@Antvasima Sorry if things aren't that organized or if we seem to be moving really fast lol

At this point, ProfessorKukui4life and I are discussing Ability Cards and hax, Dragonmaster is going to adjust Drago's AP/Durability and speed later.

That's basically the gist of what's been happening so far.

I feel like we should make a separate thread for the hax part of Bakugan and make this the AP part of it. If we try to talk about both it will likely make us get lost. If that's okay?

I will start a separate thread if required, and will also compile all the abilities we listed for Drago last thread. The Bakugan Wiki is probably the most reliable source for ability cards right now if nobody has the spare time to rewatch Bakugan and document the ability cards. Although not preferable, we can make do with it, right?

Actually yeah, we should probably make a seperate thread dedicated to Drago's hax and Ability Cards. Whenever you decide to make it is fine with me, Dragontime.

So since we have Drago's basic stats mostly fixed up and such, I'll post an updated version of the AP/Dura and speed for all of Drago's forms and see what everyone thinks about it.

Base Drago - Small Town Level+ for AP and Durability (Comparable to other low-tier Bakugan, which are capable of creating massive hurricanes (Monorus, Beestriker, etc.)), SoL for speed (Even the weakest of Haos Bakugan can manipulte light for attacks, and Drago is shown to be comparable to them)

Delta Drago - At least Small Town Level+, likely City Level (Far superior to his base form, can summon a large hail of huge metoers as his signature attack), At least SoL, likely FTL (Far superior to Tentaclear, a Haos bakugan which is far more powerful then many low-tier Haos Bakugan)

Ultimate Drago - Country level (Barely defeated Alpha Hydranoid, who obliterated Hades, who was able to evenly fight Neo Dragonoid), At least FTL (Faster then before)

Infinity Drago - At least Universe Level, likely Universe Level+ (Comparable to Silent Naga, was beating Silent Naga on his own for a while) MFTL+ (Comparable to Silent Naga)

Perfect Drago/Perfect Core - Multi-Universe (Far stronger then Infinity Drago, stopped two universes from collapsing in on each other with minimal effort) At least MFTL+, likely Omnipresent in New Vestroia (Became the core of Vestroia and could see everything that happened while in New Vestroia)

Neo Dragonoid - Country Level (When fighting Maxus Helios, created a massive explosion visible from space that was the size of a country), likely FTL (Should still be comparable to Alpha Hydranoid)

Vexos Dragonoid - Country Level (Should still be comparable to Neo Dragonoid), likely FTL

Maxus Neo Drago - At least Country Level (Fought evenly with Maxus Helios, who was able to shrug off NEo Drago's Country Level attack), at least FTL, possibly higher

Cross Dragonoid - At least Country Level, likely higher (Managed to defeat Maxus Helios MK2 on his own), At least FTL (superior to his previous form, kept up with Maxuss Helios MK2)

Maxus Cross Drano - At least Country Level, likely higher (Managed to fight evenly with Maxus Helios MK2) At least FTL, likely far higher (Comparable to Maxus Helios MK2)

Helix Dragonoid - Planet Level (Could fight Helios MK2 when Helios was using the Twin Destructor Battle Gear), at least FTL+, possibly MFTL+ (Darkanine did a calc for Helix Drago when he released a large amount of energy, it was calced at MFTL+)

Lumino Dragonoid - At least Planet Level (Superior to his previous form, took on Dragonoid Colossus), FTL+, possibly MFTL+ (Superior to his previous form)

Blitz Dragonoid - At least Planet Level, possibly Universe Level (Superior to his previous form, it was stated that if he were to fight Phantom Dharak that they'd rip the universe in half just as the original Dharaknoid and Dragonoid did), FTL+, possibly MFTL+ (Superior to his previous form, was going to rip the universe in half in a short period of time, presumably)

Titanium Drago - At least Mutli-Universe (Could keep up with Razenoid, who had surpassed Code Eve, who is also superior to the Perfect Core), MFTL+ (Could keep up with Razenoid, who surpassed Code Eve's power)

Fusion Dragonoid - At least Multi-Universe, possibly higher (Stronger then before, defeated Evolved Razenoid), MFTL+ (Could defeat Evolved Razenoid)

Does this look any better by comparison to the one I originally posted? If you have questions, feel free to ask them.

Already said thanks to Darkanine for doing some edits to Drago's profile, but also thank you Dragonmaster for doing some more as well. :)

A few of them.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/421566 Near the bottom of this thread. Base Drago, Delta, Helix, Fusion, Titanium, Ultimate, Infinity and Perfect Core are there. Some are uploaded, the others I merely linked to. those were some of the better images I could find. With those, we shouldn't be missing too many more, I think.

Actually I have more speed questions (Good Lord this is getting crazy now lol)

For one, aren't average Bakugan FTL for being able to travel through Vestroia, like at the end of S1, in a matter of seconds? I could've sworn we mentioned that before.

The second question is actually an interesting one and it effects both Code Eve and Perfect Drago.

Now, for Perfect Drago, based on my scan it seems his omnipresence is on a higher level than we first thought since it lies in a dimension higher than the normal Vestroia universe. If that's true, then wouldn't his speed actually be immeasurable?

The same would apply to Code Eve since she lies in dimensions higher than both the Vestroia and Neitha/Gundalia Universes (and likely the empty dimension where the Perfect Core lies) and anyone who is superior to her.

And another thing. Me and Nibbler were talking about how if the Core lies on a higher plane, it would possibly (though unlikely) make Perfect Core Drago and beyond him higher than 2-C. Is this true??

For the first one, I do remember talking about that. However, they seemed to transform their physical bodies and travel back to Vestroia in a manner that wouldn't be applicable to combat speed anyway. Plus, if that were to be used, literally everything in Bakugan would have their speed blurred into MFTL+. Plus, while many, if not all, low-tier Bakugan can react to attcks involving light, they can also be caught off guard by it and defeated by it. That's mostly why I think at least SoL is best for the lower tiers, mostly.

I'm not sure on the immeasurable speed thing. Pretty sure Omnipresence is considered to be above "immeasurable speed" since you'd be everywhere at the same time, and according to this site Omnipresence is superior to immeasurable speed, I think.

And as for potential 2-B Code Eve and Drago, I honestly have no clue. We'd have to ask someone with more knowledge to figure that out, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back