• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revisions to the Bakugan Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, so personally, I think I'm fine with the first handful of abilities your talked about (Imprison, precog, Sky Phanter, etc.)

However, I very much doubt legit acausality. We already know that the soldiers can look into other people's memories, and they can switch between two compeltely different forms. There is the possibility that they simply create a physical replica of the past selves, using the memories of the brawlers as a visual base.

As for Low 2-C Apollonir, IDK if that is legit. Even if it IS legit, it should probably be scaled to Exedra, as Exedra is the "most powerful" of the soldiers (that is his defining character trait amongst them, just like Frosch's wisdom and Apollonir's leadership). So in terms of hax, Exedra should likely also be superior assuming this is even legit in the first place.

Now, as for the other abilities... I am fine with Atomization Resistence. This is something that was shown in Episode 44, where Mechtavius Destroyer was literally killing everyone by what appears to be atomization. Drago and other main character Bakugan were taking hits from Mechtavius Destroyer and were still NOT dead, so.... yeah.

Now, as for the void thing. I think that this may honestly be legit. Assuming this "dimensional void" is like the real "void", then Drago's speed would be the same as anyone else who has moved within the void. It would be Infinite.

Not 100% certain on the buff from 2-C to 2-B, but at this point I think that it is possible. Will wait for more input.

Maybe but it could also be possible that they pulled the past versions of those 3 from the past and placed them in the present for their tests. For Marucho specifically, he at first thought the other Marucho was just an imitation, but after fighting him in a brawl for a bit, he concluded that it was the real marucho but his past self, the one who'd always be obidient and listen to his parents. It wouldnt be much of a test for him to overcome and accept his past self if all it was in the end was an illusion. Besides, if all else fails, we still have the matter of Drago and the original Dragonoid. If the Original Dragonoid wasnt acasual, then he would have been dead eons and eons ago yet he has been watching the events of everying in the series since Dan and Drago first met each other.

Also Acasuality isnt granted just by time-related events. Here is our definition of it- Acausality is defined as the ability to exist outside of causality, or the natural flow of manipulation defined by cause and effect.

Now since the original Dragonoid has watched over everything that has happened in the series from where he lies, this implies that he is above the cause and effects of the Bakugan verse, so this should put more support here. And going by the definition, this would also apply to Perfect Core Drago who, as the Perfect Core, was not affected by the events of the Vestals coming to enslave Bakugan and it would also apply to Code Eve for existing outside the events of all universes in Bakugan.

I dont think it should scale to Excedra. Hax really isnt scaleable unless its specific occurences like with Arceus and the Creation Trio. Not to mention, Excreda has never shown the ability to create pocket dimensions like that of the other soldiers, he's assumed to be. For his test with Masquarade he just created a clone of Alice for him to defeat, they were still fighting in the doom dimension and not any other space. However, this would scale over to Cross Drago after he gains Apollonir's Attribute Energy and the other forms up to Titanium Drago (this form doesnt need it as he gains Code Eve's power).

Kk. And don't forget Drago has existed/moved in other voids before Dragonoid's now that I think about it. As the Perfect Core he was in a higher dimensional plane and he fought against Dharak in Code Eve's void. And between this and time possibly being stopped in Dark Reversed worlds while fighting in one against Razenoid, this may be good enough evidence for Infinite Speed.

Yeah its definitely possible. I mean I already have a feat from Mag-Mel and Razenoid thats possibly 2-B or 2-A on its own so if that gets accepted this will increase things even more.

EDIT: Almost forgot, Drago would also be getting another type of Immortality along with Type 8 and Low-Godly Regen. He'd also be getting the same type of Immortality as Wavern and Naga. In Mechtanium Surge we see Wavern make an appearance again but in the form of a spirit. Her physical self was destroyed in S1 but now she roams around as a spirit who lives in the Perfect Core and leaves when she pleases. And she can still use abiltiies while as a spirit (she brought herself, Drago and Dan straight into the memories of Dan and Drago when remembering Code Eve) so this means if Drago's physical body was destroyed in a fight, he can come back as a spirit and still use his abilties. And even if his spirit was destroyed he'd just return to the Perfect Core and revive all together, then rinse and repeat.

I still very much doubt that they have acausality from the Soldiers. Let's say that these ARE, in fact, the past versions of those characters. Nothing is stopping us from assuming that they wiped the memories from the past selves and sent them back to where they came from. We KNOW they can view memories and tamper with them, so the chances of this being the case are likely to be rather high.

Although, the other acausality feat may work for Code Eve, Perfect Drago and the Original Dragonoid. Would this apply to Fusion Drago as well, as he was about to enter such a dimension and be under the same circumstances as the Original Dragonoid?

I want to see if we can get some more input on the potential of 2-B/2-A Bakugan, though.

Very true. But I still can't help but feel it may be possible. I mean, we did see the past Marucho vanish into thin air infront of the present Marucho. But now I also think the Soldiers wouldnt be that incompetent to screw with time-related events like that knowing the chances of the brawlers being effected would be high. Maybe they can manipulate Acasuality if anything so they can prevent the brawlers from being erased?

Yeah I'd say so, especially since Fusion Drago gains all Bakugan abilities, which would include the Original Dragonoid and his Perfect Core self.

Absolutely agree. It's possible a huge tier jump for the Bakugan verse so I also wish to wait for more input. Should we make a separate thread all together to discuss it?

And what about the Wavern thing, is that fine too?

That Wavern thing seems fine to me tbh

And I think we should refraim from making another thread, at least for now.

Dragonoid Destroyer would be 2-A for that feat. Since he had a quantifiable G-Power before (at this point he had already destroyed space-time continuums and should have been superior to even Aeroblitz, along with being Original Dragonoid) and then literally multiplied that by an infinite amount.

Also shouldn't the 6 Soldiers be able to make clones of their opponent, albeit vastly inferior? Apollonir used 2 Mock Dragonoids in the battle against Delta Drago, IIRC.

Wavern's feat is fine.

Kk. So we'll do all of that here.

For the first part, I thought I would try rescaling some of Drago's forms (and other Bakugan who scale) based on some of the stuff I found to help with the later scaling.

First is the 6 Soliders ability-

Now, regarding the pocket dimension creation from the soldiers, its clear that at least the one made by Apollonir is an entire universe. So he at least is "Low 2-C via hax". Now, hax isnt scalable in this case so the other soldiers are staying where they are depending on the matter of their dimensions which we can discuss later. But for Drago, he will scale since he gains Apollonir's power and the power of all 6 soldiers later on. So these would be the stats:

Cross Drago:

Old- At Least 6-B, Likely Higher

New- At Least 6-B, Low 2-C via hax

Maxus Cross Drago:

Old- At Least 6-B, Likely Higher

New- At Least 6-B, Low 2-C via hax

Helix Drago:

Old- 5-B

New: 5-B, Low 2-C via hax

Since these forms of Drago become Tier 2 through hax, not AP, no other Bakugan scale to or above him at all. So they'll stay where they are.

And for the feat of Lumino Drago-

Now from what we know, the Original Dragonoid and Dharaknoid are both 2-C just like Perfect Core Drago. And its confirmed in the show that these 2 were the only ones strong enough to defeat Dragonoid Colossus. Since Lumino Drago was required (but managed) to defeat Dragonoid Colossus in order to evolve into Blitz Drago, this means or highly suggests that Lumino Drago is the same level as Dragonoid and Dharaknoid, 2-C's. So here would be the edited stats-

Lumino Drago:

Old: At Least 5-B

New: At Least 5-B, 2-C at the most

Blitz Drago:

Old: At Least 5-B, Possibly 3-A

New: 2-C

For these forms being upgraded, this would then upgrade multiple bakugan. For one, Base Dharak and Darkus Lienhalt for being equal/comparable to Lumino Drago. So:

Base Dharak:

Old: At Least 5-B

New: At Least 5-B, 2-C at the most

Phantom Dharak:

Old: At Least 5-B, Likely 3-A

New: 2-C Lienhalt: 2-C

This will also put Shun's Ventus Hawktor and Marucho's Aquas Aquamos on similar levels since they are comparable to or just as strong as Dan and Drago.

Titanium Drago and Base Razenoid shouldnt be affected by this, if anything, they'll both become "At Least 2-C, Possibly Higher". Evolved Razenoid and Fusion Drago can probably stay where they are, just know they'll be stronger 2-C's then they are atm.

So does anyone object to these additons?

I don't really object with any of this.

I just wanna clarify that Base Lienhalt should still probably be 5-B. He should have a seperate key for his Forbidden Power that puts him at 2-C, since his Forbidden Power had everyone collectively ******** themselves iirc

I agree with Gimmy's reasoning. Linehalt has been repeatedly defeated by the other brawlers (he lost more battles than Drago or Dharak, I think his record of win/defeat was 50% aprox.)

Oops lol my bad I read it wrong.

Hmm. Well if im correct, and that Mechtavius Destroyer is 2-B, Dragonoid Destroyer would be 2-A at least. As far as I know, being infinitely above a 2-B, as well as one shotting him, would grant you 2-A power and like I explained above, Dragonoid Destroyer having infinite power isnt game mechanics.

GimmyJibbsJr said:
We should probs get Zenthon up in his profile too.
Also, since Dragonoid Destroyer was at least 2-C and had his power multiplied by infinity, he should be 2-A.

How "Infinity" works on the site was discussed in this thread.
Oh yeah. Both combined would still be 2-C right? Or Low 2-B?

I was told that if high end 2-C's combine their power together they can jump a tier. Drago and Zenthon pretty much combine their power together when fighting and Drago created Zenthon himself. Same for Zenthon Titan.

I don't really remember a whole lot about Zenthion, but....

Is there anyone who scales to 2-A Dragonoid Destroyer?

Actually wouldnt he be High 2-A now that I think about it?

Even if he becomes 2-A by increasing his power infinitely beyond a 2-C, that doesnt excuse the fact that he gained power that was infinitely beyond Mechtavius Destroyer, who's very likely to be 2-B.

What would happen if your power infinitely exceeds that of a 2-B's?

Thinking about it, were any of the main Bakugan of that season ever able to do real damage to Mechtavius Destroyer? And if so, did Mechtavius Destroyer take multiple hits from Dragonoid Destroyer?

If so, I THINK you could make an argument for scaling, but... I don't remember a whole lot of that season.

Not saying he's 5-D but don't Mechtogan exist on a higher plane than that of the normal Bakugan verse. Whenever a Bakugan summons them, they generate a portal in the sky above them and have them come down through them. This has happened not only on earth, but also in Bakugan Interspace, Dark Reversed Dimensions, Neithia/Gundalia, New Vestroia too.

Mechtavius Destroyer completely obliterated every Bakugan on New Vestroia. No one could stop him.

That could just mean they come from a separate universe or a rip in spacetime. The original Bakugan and cards came down like that, no? Including Naga, who could just create portals.

Honestly, as much as I would LOVE Tier 2 Tigrerra, Skyress, Preyas, etc. That would be an INCREDIBLE inconsistency.

Remember all of those bakugan are supposed to be old partners, no longer on the level of development the Brawlers themselves go through. Tigrerra and Gorem for example gave up fighting for not being sufficient enough to take on Vestal Bakugan. So while it would be awesome, unfortunately, it'd just look too ludircris, especially since Mechatvius Destroyer eliminated them without even trying.

@Dragontime

Actually now that I think about it more, they might possibly be 5-D. It's like this:

Take New Vestroia, Neithia/Gundalia, and the Human World. Those would be normal 3-D universes. Vestal is in an entire different universe but it should also be 3-D like the other 3. Then there's the dimension where the perfect core lies to watch over Vestroia, which would logically be 4-D. Then we have the void in which the original Dragonoid (and likely Dhraknoid too) lies. Since he confirmed that he was witnessing everything in the entire series since the very start, that strongly implies he was above everything before S4. So that would make his void 5-D. And then the realm in which Code Eve lies, She's clearly above Dragonoid since she created him, so logically her void in which she had Dharak and Drago fight in would be 6-D and it makes sense since shes the Mother Light of all Bakugan.

Now for Drago and Razenoid specifically, their Mechtogan should be coming from an even higher dimensional point since by this time Drago and Razenoid are >> than Code Eve. And seeing as how Dragonoid Destroyer, a 2-A and Mechtavius Destroyer, a 2-B, come from the same place, you can see my point. So this would possibly make them 7-D.

I dont know if this is legit, this is just how I best described it as.

Seems very iffy to me. Especially since it's not heavily implied that they exist on higher planes than the Perfect Core.

Well Dragonoid did create Vestroia when splitting the dimensions with Dharaknoid, and IIRC he did create the Perfect Core before it split into the Infinity and Silent Cores. So there shouldnt be any reason why he'd be limited to a lower plane like that of Vestroia or the Perfect Core, especially since he was wittnessing all events in the entire series from his void.

IDK if he even made the Perfect Core, since half of it came from the 6 Soldiers in the first place...

So unless it was stated that he took the newly made Infinity Core, merged it with the Silent Core and made the Perfect Core, then sure. But to my knowledge that isn't how it went, so I don't really think it should be the case.

Ahh k, there it is.

Well, from what I know, the 2 cores used to be one until that incident with the Gargonoids separated them. From how the story describes it, could it be that the soldiers didnt create the core but just separated it in 2? It should be implied here-

"The Soldiers captured all negative power in the dimension and used their positive energy to help keep the negative energy in check, this was the formatio of the Infinity Core and the Silent Core"

Luckily, the soldiers would still be 3-B for separating the core in 2 if we went by this approach.

Well, to make the long story short, I think we should go with the idea that the Original Dragonoid created the core when he created Vestroia and that the 6 soldiers were the ones who separated it in order to establish balance after the Garganoid issue. It makes much more sense tbh and it won't downgrade the soldiers.

It would create issues if we went with the soldiers creating it instead.

Btw, one minor thing to change.

Instead of Low-Godly Regen, I think Drago should obtain Mid-Godly. And the reason for that is because of Wavern. In S1 when Drago destroyed her, she completely vanished into nothingness but from what Naga and Chan-Lee said, she just returned to Vestroia. And when we see her in Vestroia, she continues to exist as a Spirit. So this proves that Wavern was able to revive in Vestroia when it had no core at all. Basically, she's able to do the same thing as what we decided to give Drago now, Low-Godly Regen. And she did this even after losing the Infinity Core, so she was in her base powerless form and still revived.

So when applied to Drago, it should be even greater regen when he's reviving in the Perfect Core.

Another reason would be because of the Imprison ability that turns you into a pocket dimension. When you use the move, you become the dimension itself and in the anime when it was destroyed Mutabrid wasnt harmed in the slightest. So that might also support Mid-Godly Regen.

But she still regen'd from another realm (Low-Godly), since Drago can regen in the same way + Perfect Core (still another realm), prolly still Low-Godly.

I don't think so because even though Wavern regen'd in another realm, that was in Vestroia (3-D). Drago normally would be able to do that but all together if his body and soul were to be destroyed, he'd revive in the Perfect Core which is in a higher plane than Vestroia (4-D). So it would be even greater regen then it normally is from how I see it anyway.

Oh yeah. One minor hax ability for Drago and Razenoid that I forgot to mention but should be pretty useful.

Both should have the ability to sever a link between 2 specific beings. This is because of the verse's Switch Code.

Switch Codes are the names of the bonds between a Bakugan and their specific Brawler, like with Dan and Drago for example. Dan hold's Drago's code because he was destined from the very beginning to be Drago's true partner. Later on, Switch Codes are also referred to as the Gate and Key. For Mag-Mel and Razenoid to become complete, they needed the Gate and Key from Drago and Dan so eventually they stole them and made it their own. Razenoid stole Drago's Gate and, using his creation Sellon, Mag-Mel stole Dan's Key.

So in terms of Vs battling, Drago and Razenoid are basically able to steal/sever the link between 2 specific combatants.

So, for example, if a Pokémon trainer wanted to mega evolve his pokémon, Drago and Razenoid can nullify that mega evolve. Am I right?

IDK why I didnt use that as an example but basically yeah. If a pokemon trainer wanted to mega evolve, or use a Z-move on their pokemon and Drago/Razenoid servered their "Switch Codes", aka their link, then they would prevent them from doing so. Of course it would be completely useless against pokemon who can do either thing on their own (like Mewtwo or the Tapu).

I see. Then what about those who have reliant immortality (type 8)? Some characters cannot die because they have a connection with certain things or cannot die as long as those things exist. That ability will not work with the latter, but what about the former? Can Drago/Razenoid sever that kind of link? This may not work if that link is with some objects or concepts, but what about people or other characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back