• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revisions to the Bakugan Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think all we got to do for Drago is add his techniques. That is all. Drago is pretty much done when it comes to Stats.

Specifically, we have to...

Put all of his Ability Cards in the Equipment section and oragnize it by form (Ability Cards and their effects can be found on the wiki pages of each form of Drago)

Also organize the battle gear and mechtogan in accordance with each form, also in the equipment section...

And the update the powers and Abilities section.

Luckily, we got the bulk of the work done, since the remainder is honestly just putting stuff into the profile as opposed to searching the whole series for feats and stuff.

God-King Superman77 said:
What evidence is there for 2-B Code Eve?
@Dragon amazing job on the profiles! (cries internally over love of Bakugan)

God-King, technically we said "Higher than 2-C" but anyways lol, I believe the evidence for Code Eve being 2-B is for existing in a higher dimensional setting than that of regular universes (Vestroia and Neitha+Gundalia) and is also superior to Perfect Core Drago, who as the Perfect Core, also exists in a higher dimensional setting than that of Vestroia (see my scan above). This, if correct, would also possibly grant Perfect Core Drago and Code Eve Immeasurable Speed. But im not sure if this is solid enough so me and Gimmy decided to get more input from others to see if this was right or not.

At least 2-C is fine for that.

Also imma be blunt here. Let's worry about the canon Bakugan files first. Because Drago is scaled to all these characters who either don't have files or stats that do not match.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
At least 2-C is fine for that.
Also imma be blunt here. Let's worry about the canon Bakugan files first. Because Drago is scaled to all these characters who either don't have files or stats that do not match.
Fair enough. So we should probably make a profile for Code Eve and accurately update Dharak's before anyone else, which should certainly be easy enough.

What does everyone else think?

Gotcha. Wow im so happy rn! I can't wait to see who's gonna be the first person to post Drago vs Arceus once the hax for Drago has been taken care of......lol

And yeah I agree. Characters like Leonidas and Vladitor should wait to get a revision as it will likely make things confusing.

Alrighty then. So the basic stats for Dharak should probably look ilke the following, right?

Dharak - At least Planet Level (Superior to Linehalt's base power, and Linehalt is comparable to Helix Dragonoid) | At least Planet Level, likely Universe Level (Stronger then before, his clash with Blitz Dragonoid would have ripped the universe in two) | Multi-Universe Level (Was stated to be superior to Code Eve in power, was able to escape from the dimension Code Eve created specifically to trap him) | At least Multi-Universe (stronger then before, took on Fusion Dragonoid)

Speed - FTL+, likely Massively FTL+ (Should be comparable to Lumino Dragonoid) | FTL+, likely Massively FTL+ (fought evenly with Blitz Dragonoid) | Massively FTL+ (Far superior to his previous form, fought evenly with Titanium Dragonoid) | Massively FTL+ (Superior to his previous form, fought Fusion Dragonoid)

Keys: Dharak | Phantom Dharak | Razenoid | Evolved Razenoid

I will add that now. Now work on hax. Sorry but we gotta speed this up since we got a lot of revisions coming.

Alright, I'll do my best. Will say it now, Dharak's wikia page on the Bakugan wiki doesnt explain his abilities, so I'll have to run through all the episodes where he is seen abttling (which are luckily icluded on that same page). Will take me a while, though.

Wait isnt Code Eve "At Least 2-C" for being superior to Perfect Core Drago?

If so, then Titanium Drago and Razenoid would be "At Least 2-C, Likely Higher" for being superior to her.

Both Titanium and Fusion Drago are already ranked as "at least 2-C". Yeah, Rzaenoid and his evolved form should also be at least 2-C, as well as Code Eve. My bad.

Well I've done Dharak.

Let's worry about hax later. I am just worried about AP and Speed. Hax can wait. Now Hydranoid.

AP/Durability - Likely Town Level (far superior to any other Bakugan on Earth at that time, was feared by almsot everyone for his immense power) | At least City Level (Could keep up with and defeat Delta Dragonoid who can summon massive hails of meteors, defeated Exedra) | Country Level (Destroyed Hades, who could keep up with Neo Dragnoid, capable of fighting Ultimate Dragonoid)

Speed - At least SoL, likely higher (is casually superior to any other Low-tier Bakugan, defeated the powerful haos Bakugan Tentaclear with ease) | FTL (Superior to his previous form) | At least FTL (Can keep up with Ultimate Drago and Hades. Managed to keep up with and catch Centorrior off guard, and Centorrior effortlessly reacted to and blocked a flash of light)

Lifting Strength - Unknown | Unknown | At least Class K (Could lift Preyas, Blade Tigrerra and Hammer Gorem with no effort)

Striking Strength - Class TJ | Class PJ | Class ZJ

Range - (for Alpha Hydranoid, several Kilometers should do as he could snipe both Druman and Centorrior from several mountain ranges away with pinpoint accuracy)

These are Hydranoid's stats from what we have

Sooo Can I get Helios' stats that way all 4 of Drago's big rivals will be done. Then we can work on the Battle Brawlers.

I'll put down Helios' stats in this thread later, since I am currently busy and won't be able to do a ton of work here for a little bit.

I believe Helios would work like this:

Viper Helios: At least Country level (Strongest of the Vexos and was comparable to Neo Dragonoid)

Cyborg Helios: At least Country level (When battling Thunder Wilda, he defeated her easily, and was stated to be using only 20% of his power)

If we assume Thunder Wilda was at the lowest point of Country level, Cyborg Helios would be ~5x more powerful than that. Which places him at least 3.5 x 10 ^ 13 joules. And that's if Wilda is at the lowest end.

Helios MKII keeps his current rating.

Infinity Helios would likely be superior to Helios MKII, but keeping it unknown is safer.

Range would probably be several hundreds of kilometers, due to the battle with the AWS.

Lifting Strength feats are few and far between, I'm not sure Helios even has one

Speed: Should scale to Dragonoid, so FTL all around.

Yep. Base is Viper. I also believe there was a statement on the official Bakugan website saying that Viper Helios produces poison.

Helios - At least City Level, likely Country Level (Captured five of the six main Bakugan of Season 1 including Alpha Hydranoid, is Neo Dragonoid's rival) | At least Country Level (Can keep up with Neo Dragonoid, stronger then before) | At least Country Level (Managed to shrug off Neo Dragonoid's strongest attack) | At least Country Level, likely higher (Superior to his previous form) | At least Country Level, likely Planet Level (Could keep up with Maxus Cross Dragonoid and Cross Dragonoid on his own, could later keep up with Helix Drago) | Planet Level with either of his Battle Gear (Matched a Planet busting beam with Twin destructors, Zukanator managed to bust clean through the ship itself when Twin Destructor couldn't, could match Farbros wby using Battle gear) | at least Universe +, likely Multi-Universe (depicted as being on a similar level of power to Fusion Drago)

Speed - FTL (Superior to the Season 1 Main Cast) | FTL (Is faster then before, still keeps up with Neo Dragonoid) | At least FTL | FTL | At least FTL | FTL+, likely Massively FTL+ (Kept up with Helix Drago) | possibly Massively FTL+ (Possibly comparable to Fusion Drago)

Keys: Viper Helios | Cyborg Helios | Maxus Helios | Cyborg Helios MK2 | Maxus Helios MK2 | Helios with Twin Destructor and Zukanator | Infinity Helios

This seem alright to everyone? If you have questions, just ask.

Phoenix821 said:
Will there be profiles for the mechanical bakugan?
Also what about the bakugan traps?
Most likely yes to both of those, but in due time. If anything, Hades or Farbros will be made before any of the others.

And Bakugan Traps, depending on the Bakugan they fought, will likely end up being either Small Town Level+ to Country Level, assuming we make profiles for them.

Sadly, they'll have to wait as we all focus on the more important profiles at the moment.

Also, thank you Dragonmaster for editing Helios' profile!

Alright, so should we focus on hax abilities and Ability Cards for each of the nearly completed profiles, start focusing on other significant Bakugan (Preyas, Skyress, etc.) or should we move onto Vladitor and Leonidas for their potential revision?

Antvasima said:
Currently:
"Higher-dimensional entities beyond linear time and 3-D distance, and its' concepts of speed. However, take note that higher order dimensional nature does not automatically guarantee this. The speed statistic should be listed as "Immeasurable" only if a character is completely transcendental to the distance, time, and causality of a normal universal continuum."

However, I do not understand it properly myself either. The living tribunal1 is preparing a revision to the definition that should make it easier to comprehend.
Essentially speaking all the speed measurement is is velocity which is displacement over time.

If we take away one of the variables then the equation falls apart.

v = d/t

If the concept of time is removed then we cant divide the displacement and therefore cannot get the speed. Thats why its immeasurable. Its like asking you what 2+A equals and not giving you a number that that variable represents.

So.....what does that mean for Code Eve and Drago @Aldrecht ?

Also I can't BELIEVE I didn't notice this earlier.......

But as for hax, shouldn't Perfect Core Drago be immortal? He at this point has become the core and Vestroia itself and is needed to live completely in order to keep the core existing and Vestroia stable IIRC.

Perfect Core Drago probably has type 4 immortality (via Godhood, as it's basically that) or type 8 (reliant on the Perfect Core for survival)

I didn't get what the revision for Vladitor and Leonidas was. Is it upgrading them to 3-A on the basis that they have a small amount of 4-D power?

Also @Gimmy, if Thunder Wilda is comparable to Neo Drago, as she seems superior to Percival, who stalemated Neo, I feel that Cyborg Helios beating Wilda with only 20% of his power is a better justification for the "At least", and further solidifies him being higher.

Also, do we have some decent feats for this sub-set of Guardian Bakugan: Harpus, Fourtress, Cycloid, Sirenoid, Tentaclear?

Because these are the only Bakugan we can scale the mid-tiers off of, such as Skyress, TIgrerra etc. and these are important Bakugan to have.

@professor

It depends. I would wager that if the beings existence lies outside the concept of time as a whole then one could make the argument for immeasurable speed. But a simple ability to stop time to a degree is something i wouldnt put into the same caliber. What we would have to look at is that immeasurable just simply isnt a good enough descriptor. Sure. The concept of speed cant exist without the concept of time within physics but the concept of displacement still occurs. If you walk around at about 3 miles per hour then you physically displace yourself 3 miles from your original starting place in an hour. If we take time out of the equation then you displaced yourself 3 miles. I would have to go in favor of a system where even in a time stop a character would retain there previous speed rating instead of instantly becoming immeasurable. As for the beings Who exist outside of time we could have a second speed rating for them based off interaction with other characters of their universe. They could be immeasurable in respect to the fact that they live outside of time but measurable in respect to the people they fight who have directly been given speed ratings within an observable timeframe. Within our purview i dont think the lack of time should truly count as a lack of time.

@Dragontime

See, somebody on a previous thread mentioned that it took all the Legendary Soldiers of Vestroia to seal Vladitor, so his base form should be comparable to, say, Infinity Drago, because he was sealed a super long time ago, and would likely be make Vladitor at 3-A, likely low 2-C.

However, Battle-Ax Vladitor would give him a substantial power boost, and would likely make him at least low 2-C, possibly higher. Leonidas should scale to all of that. Plus, you can't even fight Ultimate Drago or Alpha Hydranoid with Leonidas, so he shouldn't even scale to that in the first place.

And if that is the case, I am also fine with Cyborg Helios having "at least Country Level"

As for other sub-set Bakugan, Harpus, Fourtress, Cycloid, Sirenoid and Tentaclear should likely all be "at least Small Town Level+, likely higher" on account for being superior to basically every other low tier Bakugan, but not surperior to base Hydranoid. Fourtress, however, would likely have another Key for his season 2 appearance and would have a Country Level rating, as I vaguely recall him fighting Hades and Fortress alongside Alpha Hydranoid and holding his own.

As for the other Bakugan that belonged to the season 1 cast, "Small Town Level+" for their base forms, and "City Level" for their evolved forms. However, they all should likely have "Country Level" ratings for their season 2 appearances, especially Preyas given his involvement in the final battle of that season.

Is this alright?

@Gimmy,

I agree with this, but wouldn't Season 2's final battle make all of the Bakugan present at least 5-B, as the AWS' main cannons are rated as 5-B on its profile?

And Preyas is a special case, given that he didn't evolve, yet made Preyas II (Angelo and Diablo).

I will begin making a profile for Harpus then, as the Ventus Bakugan, it is the most easy to quantify for being low 7-C, and all others can scale off of them.

So will someone be making the edits to Helios's profile then given that it is locked, as the Wilda explanation basically quantifies that Cyborg Helios is superior to Viper Helios, and we also need to add Poison Manipulation to his profile, as well as Gyborgization for Cyborg and MKII.

Also, Drago's profile description is messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back