• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revisions to the Bakugan Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your first point only mentioned Medaka. Did you give me any clarification about Medaka? No you did not. But you went in detail about Arceus who I commented on. So referring to your first point does nothing more than waste time since you gave us nothing to comment on.

DontTalk's words:

I mean we don't give Medaka all abilities from Medaka Box either, but just those we know she learnt.

But we also must consider that fact that Drago and Dan, for many reasons, would never resort to using these kinds of abiltiies in battle otherwise there would literally be no brawler to ever match them except for Razenoid, who was later stomped by Fusion Drago. In terms of the Bakugan verse it isnt in their nature to use out of the ordinary abilities even when facing tough enemies like Mag-mel. Furthermore, Mechantanium Surge is the only season where Drago full on his Code Eve's powers and for a majority of it he had trouble using his powers due to Code Eve's power contaminating the Switch Code link between Dan and Drago. Of course they get over this weakness later on but if they had trouble using just a part of their powers they would have no way in using all Bakugan abilities too when they are out of it.

The real cal howard said:
DontTalk's words:
I mean we don't give Medaka all abilities from Medaka Box either, but just those we know she learnt.
However, we literally have a quote from the Creator Goddess herself on this. It isn't Drago saying such things, it is Code Eve herself the one who literally created all Bakugan powers. Her weigh far more than whatever Medaka said.

By the way, @Dragon. Not cool to call me petty. If I see a double standard in action, I'll compare it and call it out on this. I called out Saint Seiya, and adage fave me an answer. I tried with Undertale, and Azzy (or Saik) gave me an answer. But I guess Bakugan is immune to it.

And even then, if not Arceus, we don't even assume it for Mew, who is stated that.

Not sure if status can play into this. Especially considering how intelligent Medaka is, and she's speaking of herself instead of someone else.

Actually Mew isnt much of an example either. Despite having the dna of all Pokemon, unlike Code Eve, pokemon did not directly originate from Mew. We don't even know how Mew obtained their Dna and it can go into a speculation debate on whether or not Arceus just slapped all Pokemon DNA on Mew when creating it, if Mew was even made by Arceus.

Not to mention Code Eve is basically the Arceus of Bakugan and comparing Mew to her is like lumping Mew together with Arceus.

And even in the best case scenerio, Mew can't use all moves. It can only use all TM and HM moves, not signature specific moves like Dialga's RoT or Palkia's SR.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
However, we literally have a quote from the Creator Goddess herself on this. It isn't Drago saying such things, it is Code Eve herself the one who literally created all Bakugan powers. Her weigh far more than whatever Medaka said.
Not just Code Eve but also Princess Fabia from Neithia and Dragonoid Colossus explain this too. She explained this when she first brought the brawlers to Neithia and D.C. explained this after Drago defeated him and gained the Blitz Drago evolution.

So we have to remove a big bulk of his hax because it was only stated and not show?

If this is something that has happened with other characters and other verses, then I doubt it should be a problem to remove the hax relating to this whole thing. (RIP)

I didn't call you petty never once. I said your actions sounded petty, there is a clear difference. This tends to happen when something of yours gets downgraded or not accepted. You get angry and take it out on us. You should calm down before you comment here as you come off as I said petty. The same thing happened last time. Sorry if I offeneded you and I want no hard feelings.

And once again I would agree with you if you gave us more context on the discussions. You can mention the discussion all you want. But if you don't provide any context, we cannot comprehend what you are talking about. See the problem? All you said was " I called out Saint Seiya, and adage fave me an answer. I tried with Undertale, and Azzy (or Saik) gave me an answer" giving ZERO context on what was discussed.

DT said that almost Creation deities that we have are not assumed to have the powers of all of the inhabitants living there, having created them or not. And that of the thousands that he's seen, he couldn't think of one that was assumed that.

@Gimmy. I made a mistake. It's that we know are applicable. Not what was shown was applicable.

@Cal, the first major thing that comes into play here is that even when he was only linked to the Perfect Core, Drago could use abilities of all attributes. Slap the Element and various other things on and it makes sense. Powerups in the Bakuverse for Drago tend to do this.

Sorry if I come off as disrespectful in any way, but Drago may as well be one of those rare cases where he gets to keep his hax.

Yeah don't get me wrong. I am not in any way or format saying Cal's right to question this for Drago is wrong, he has every right to and can address why he feels that way and its our job to respect his argument. I look up to him a lot like I do with others like Dragon, Darkanine, etc.

But for this case, I see no reason why Drago can't have all Bakugan powers. There's multiple mentioning, evidence and confirmation of all Bakugan speicifcally being originated by Code Eve and by gaining her powers (Sacred Orb/Element) Drago would then be in the same position as her and then some.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Umm Cal unlike Arceus it is literally said that Drago possessed ALL Bakugan DNA and abilities. It isn't like Arceus who created Dialga, Palkia and Giratina as well as Mesprit, Azelf and Uxie. They in turn created the Universe and pokemon evolved from that. Everything in the Bakugan Universe from Abilities to skills. Everything came straight from Code Eve who in turn gave it to Drago. Thus he is able to use every Bakugan ability unlike Arceus who only birthed 6 concepts. Who in turn created everything. Arceus and Drago are not in the same boat.
No offense but this is sounding really petty.
Well, in the Sinnoh myths says that all pokemon and humans are a same presence and an extension of the original spirit (Arceus) :/

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Sinnoh_myths[[1]]

One of you are better off just asking DT to comment here.

@Dragon. Dang it. I just read the thing of "no hard feelings" and I removed an entire paragraph because I don't want hard feelings... Thirty seconds wasted...

But back to business, I questioned SS by asking why it one, never suffers from PIS, and two, why is Cosmos treated as different from ki, chakra, etc. Reasoning was too long for me to remember. I questioned Undertale by asking why we treat CHECK stats for Asriel as different from Power Levels, and Azzy gave me an answer that I forgot because it was a long time ago. I also asked why we can scale Frisk's durability to someone infinitely greater than him but we don't do the same for Ness, and the answer I got was because DETERMINATION makes it not PIS, unlike Ness.

@Kukui. I'm pretty sure Medaka is no different. The whole verse is centered around praising her powers. She had multiple mentions of The End working like it should, and we give the powers that was stated for her to learn. We don't even give everything to Ajimu who was confirmed to have quadrillions of skills from that verse, and is the god of the verse.

That doenst mean that they were directly created by Arceus. The only Pokemon who were directly made by him are the Creation and Lake Trio's, who then started everything from that point on. After them, anything from a caterpie to Rayquaza could have been made by Arceus. Or not. We don't even know when they were first brought into being either. Its far too speculative to claim all Pokemon other than the 2 trios directly come from Arceus.

Also another thing to point out:

If all Bakugan didnt directly originate from Code Eve, why would the Neithians even care about Barodius and the Gundalians obtaining the Sacred Orb? They were scared that, if obtained, Code Eve's power would allow them to rule over every Bakugan in existence since their DNA sequence Codes are stored within the orb. But if only a hand-few bakugan at best were originated by Code Eve, then the Neithians wouldnt have anything to worry about since the other Bakugan in the verse would be outside her creation, so they wouldnt be effected by her power and Barodius would be able to only do very little with Code Eve's power.

Cal is not lying when he says a verse full of at most Planet level beasts would be frightened by a MULTI-UNIVERSAL character.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
That doenst mean that they were directly created by Arceus. The only Pokemon who were directly made by him are the Creation and Lake Trio's, who then started everything from that point on. After them, anything from a caterpie to Rayquaza could have been made by Arceus. Or not. We don't even know when they were first brought into being either. Its far too speculative to claim all Pokemon other than the 2 trios directly come from Arceus.
"In the beginning, there was only
a churning turmoil of chaos.
At the heart of chaos, where all
things became one
, appeared an Egg.
Having tumbled from the vortex, the
Egg gave rise to the Original One."
"When that spirit came to be, there followed awareness about the world.
Within the newborn spirit, time and space were intertwined as one.
People and Pokémon, too, were but the same presence.
As I understand it, people and Pokémon shared the spirit and awareness.
They should have understood and accepted each other then.
Because they shared the same spirit, people and Pokémon intermingled."
I agree with that Drago save your hax, but I think that Arceus should also get the same treatment, not for having created everything all Pokemon, but for being the same all pokemon.

Actually she's decently above Perfect Core Drago whos a solid 2-C so Code Eve's At Least 2-C.

And yes maybe, but Barodius never wanted her power to destroy their universe he wanted to rule it. Yes he would have tier 2 power at his disposal but its pointless if not being used in terms of destruction. The Neithians were more worried about the Gundalians ruling everything with her power at their disposal. But if there were so little Bakugan that could controlled by him due to Code Eve making them, then he'd have almost nothing to gain by having her power.

Also I dont think its a superior power kind of thing at why they'd be controlled by him, otherwise Faibia wouldnt have mentioned the stuff about the Bakuans Sequence Codes being inside the orb. She'd have just mentioned that they'd be forced to rule under him. Aka, Barodious with the orbs power wouldnt need DNA codes to control Bakugan when he could just stomp them into the ground til they gave in to him.

Zexgen said:
Perhaps I expressed badly, my English is not very good, the truth... ;_;
Np. It happens lol.

So im assuming the issues about Drago having all Bakugan hax are concluded now? If so, then i'll continue listing some more abilities i've found that can be added later-

Fusion- Bakugan in Mechatinum Surge have shown to fuse with another Bakugan, giving each other both of their abiltiies and strengths. It also combines Bakugan attributes with each other. Otherwise known as "Mutation". Abilities can also be fused with each other but unlike Double or Tripple Abilties they seem to count as one when used via Mutation.

Atominization and Resistance to it- Whenever Drago and the others attack and defeat Mal Mel's Chaos Bakugan, they vanish into thin air upon being attacked. And they are able to tank each others attacks so they would have resistance to being atomized.

Can turn into thoughts and enter other universes as thoughts. This is demonstrated when Dan and Drago mentally connect with Mag-Mel and Razenoid via their link and meet each other in the Dark Reversed Dimension of Bakugan Interspace. It also seems that B.I is 2 dimensions of the same reality, with one being positive and the other negative. The negative one is the one Code Eve created to hold Baroidus/Mag-Mel and Dharak/Razenoid.

Can damage area's in-between Space-Time. Drago and Helios when fusing their bodies together via Mutation unleashed an attack within a dimensional portal and caused a huge explosion, making it go unstable and it closed as a result.

Can BFR people into the Dark Reversed versions of any world instantly. Mag-Mel did this as he cleared everyone other than the brawlers off of earth and sent them into the Dark Reversed version of Earth in an instant.

Also............im not too sure about this.....but it might be possible that Drago and Razenoid can get upgraded to Infinite Speed (IF its still appliable after the revision). Reason why is because both Drago and Razenoid can move and fight each other in the Dark Reversed Dimension with absolutely no problems and it seems that Time is stopped within the reversed version of a world. We see this when the people of earth are transported to the Reversed version of Earth by Mag-Mel. They are completely frozen and don't move at all and everything starts proceeding again once they return back to the normal world. But im not too sure if time is really stopped, or whether or not this will upgrade their speed.

Also does surviving the destruction of a whole dimension being erased mean Acasuality? Or Resistance to Existence Erasure? Because Drago and Dan were able to survive the destruction of the Dark Reversed Dimension Code Eve created without a scratch after stomping Evolved Razenoid and Mag-Mel

Also, Infinity Helios needs to be upgraded to Titanium Drago's tier. I found out in Mechtanium Surge that for a Bakugan to undergo Mutation they need to have a partner who is equal to themsevles and are in sync, kinda like Fusion in DB. Infinity Helios is Titanium Drago's fusion partner so this means that Helios in Mechatinum Surge needs to be upgraded to At Least 2-C. This would also apply to Shun's Ventus Taylean as he was able to Mutate with Drago and Helios too. So Taylean is also At Least 2-C. Marucho's Tristar would likely scale towards Taylean since their the 3rd strongest out of the Brawler trio so 2-C or Likely 2-C for him would be good.

In addition, Evolved Razenoid and of course Fusion Drago will possibly need a huge Upgrade too after what I found at the end of Mechatinum Surge's first arc.

After Bakugan Interspaces destruction, Mag-Mel and Razenoid (evolved) were still able to connect to the human world from their Dark Dimension as mentioned above when they BFR'd the humans into the Dark version of earth. Apparently, they had a plan of using Mechtogan Titans that both of them created to drill to the center of the earth and using their power to destroy it completely. BUT.....their actions wouldnt just destroy the earth. The explosion of the earth due to the energy of the titans would actually ripple across dimensions and destroy all worlds. Quoted by Mag-Mel himself:

"The earth is merely the lynch-men in my larger-plan for universal-wide destruction. Too bad you wont be around to see the end. Others must suffer for the part they played in treachary that befell me. The force caused by the earth's destruction will ripple across dimensions, toppling each world it passes over. And no species shall be spared!"

Episode 25- Dark Moon

And according to the computer on Spectra's ship, who was montering the whole event, it made an interesting confirmation, quoted-

"High-Intensity laser pentration to the Earth's core has gone through total reversal. Threat Level has been completely neutralized. All Dimensional Worlds are all safe."

Next Episode, 26

This now proves or at least highly suggests that Mag-Mel and Razenoid were aiming to destroy every single world and dimension in the Bakugan verse, including Vestal, New Vestroia, Neithia, Gundalia, and all other dimensional-universes. So this would be a possible 2-B or even 2-A feat. And of course, this was going to be done by mere Mechtogan Titans who are weaker than Evolved Razenoid, their creator. So Evolved Razenoid would scale higher than they would and of course Fusion Drago would scale higher for stomping Evolved Razenoid. But this will need more input from those who are knolwedgeable on Bakugan before this gets even conisidered.

And so this ends all of the things found in Mechatinum Surge......Arc 1 xD.

Will continue to scout out things from Arc 2 as well.

Maybe we should forego adding anything to the bakugan pages, until after you finish finding feats and abilities.

Oh yeah nothing needs to be added yet. Im halfway through S4 and will continue to scout any new developments.

Once i completely finish the last arc, we will add to the pages. But only once im done that way we dont have to continue the repeated process of opening and closing Bakugan profiles (im looking at you Drago).

1. Fusionism is currently on their profiles, with a note explaining that Drago is only compatible with Helios and Taylean.

2. Probably isn't atomization. It's highly unlikely, as it seems that Chaos Bakugan are pure energy constructs.

3.Okay.

4. Would this be somewhat similar to Zamasu's space-time cutting scythe?

5. Alright.

6. Ehhh, that's a bit iffy. Since time only seems to be stopped, Drago could just be manipulating his own space-time or using localized reality warping. As for why he didn't help everyone else, simple PIS.

7. Isn't that still low 2-C durability? Or is it because he survived the erasure of a timeline while he was still inside it? Case a) Nothing changes, Case b) I don't think it's specifically mentioned to be existence erasure. Acausality means existing outside the regular causality of a space-time continuum, where your death in the past does nothing in the future. Likely neither of those. Unless it was specifically erasing their matter from existence it's nothing but a timeline collapsing. There is no past version of Drago in this reversed dimension, I presume? Further note that one shouldn't list a character to have resistance/immunity against this ability in total, as that requires a character to have shown resistance against every imaginable ability which can erase a target. From the page.

8. Highly unlikely that Mag Mel knows of universes other than Earth, and the Neathia-Gundalia continuum + Vestroia & Vestal. It's a bit hard taking that at face value. Same goes for the other point. All dimensional worlds is a bit of an overstatement by my account... I can understand the advanced level of Vestal tech, but I believe Spectra's computer to only be fully knowledgeable of Vestal tech. Which is why I can accept Spectra's statement for the AWS, but not this. And if he says universal-wide destruction in the first few words that likely takes precedence. And then again, it says toppling worlds. That simply means he's destroying all physical matter in various universes, not collapsing them. Which would then equate to a 3-A or High 3-A feat. But if he were to destroy all these universes, it means he's overpowering the Perfect Core + Code Eve. Which is still 2-C.

But at least we have Low-Godly regen!

From what I see on the pages, this is what I believe:

Type 8: You're alive/immortal until _____ exists. You can't die

Low-Godly: You die, and then come back with a new physical form.

1. Kk so we can just edit Fusionism later.

2. I dont think so since the Chaos Bakugan can still be in ball-form before they materialize in size like any other Bakugan. In addition, Sellon and Anubius's bakugan are living ones and they too can be given the same treatment. But I guess this can be further discussed later on.

3. Kk

4. No idea honestly....

5. Kk

6. That doenst seem to be implied or shown. Especially since Drago fought in the Dark Reversed Dimension earlier on with no issues. Also regarging the people, they were in a different Dark Reversed Dimension. Drago, Dan, Razenoid and Mag-Mel were fighting in Bakugan Interspace's Dark Reversed Dimension. It seems that every world has a negative opposite to it, Bakugan Interspace was a special case since its a virtual dimension created by Marucho.

7. Most likely. I wasnt too sure on this point anyway so im fine if its incorrect but if the entire dimension was erased then its likely erasing matter. However it should be higher than Low 2-C because its the negative version of Bakugan Interspace and B.I. can actually have multiple different environments, even fields with an entire Universe inside it. And B.I. isnt any normal virtual world anyways.

8. Actually thats not entirely true. Remember, Mag-Mel is still Barodius and like the Neithians they know the existence of other alternate dimensions other than the 4 previously mentioned. I mean the Neithans for example sent a distress signal to every dimension period asking for help against the Gundalians and even worlds such as Bakugan Interspace received the mssg. For the Vestal point, they too know if alternate existing dimensions. King Zenoheld and the Vexos fled to one random dimension when escaping Vestal and Spectra + Gus took his ship and fled to other various universes too. So these prove that they know of the existence of alternate dimensions. But I can understand the doubtfullness. I still want to get more input from others who know of this to see what they think as this, if anything, would be a huge upgrade.

Its Low-Godly Regen. Similar to Moon=Milleniumon if Drago's body were to ever get killed he'd just return to the Perfect Core and revive there. In fact, if its similar to Moon=Milleniumon wouldnt it be Mid-Godly Regen?

Some more abilites from the final arc of Bakugan (sad.....):

Imprison- An ability used by one of the Nonent Bakugan, Mutabrid. It instantly creates a pocket dimension around the opponent to trap them and, from what it looks like, the user becomes the dimension itself and stares down at the opponent from all points, putting them in amense pain and misery. So this would be a combination of Pocket Dimension Creation + Passive Omnipresence.

Precogniton- One of the Nonet Bakugan, the Ventus one, is able to see into the future/accurately predict future events and occurences.

Dimensional Sealing- The Nonet's were banished and sealed away within the Doom Dimension by the original Dragonoid.

Death Dull- an ability used by Mutabrid. He creates a shield of warped space

Sky Phanter- an ability used by 3 nonents combined into one. It creates a barrier of warped space and makes any attack that comes into contact with it vanish instantly.

Also I can't believe I didnt notice this before.... but it seems i've found some more abilities from the 6 Soldiers in S1 but some are questionable.

For one, during Julie's test, Clayf made it so that Julie's test was inside some kind of TV show where people were watching, laughing whenever she did something funny, and cheering when she passed her test. You should watch the episode (29) to be specific but would this count as some kind of 4th Wall Breaking?

Next, Marucho's test was to defeat his past self and when he did that, the old Marucho vanished completely. And this Marucho wasnt an imitation it was the real Marucho only from the past. So the fact that the Present Marucho at the time defeated his past self and didnt vanish implies Acasuality at this point, which should apply to Drago hopefully. Acasuality is also implied in Runo's test as she defeated a younger version of Dan that the Haos Soldier brought back and the older Dan wasnt affected at all. Shun also defeated the younger version of his Mother in his test as well so this might also imply it. Acasuality gets implied again once more in the final battle of Mechtanium Surge when the Original Dragonoid speaks to Dan and Drago and confirms that he has been watching their development ever since they first met from S1, despite that fact that he should have been dead eons and eons ago.

Finally, it seems that all 6 of the Soliders are able to create pocket dimensions as all of the brawlers tests took place in them. Especially in Dan's test as Apollonir's dimension is literally an entire universe......And all 6 of them were still doing this inside the Doom Dimension. So they would all be upgraded via hax then. Apollonir specifically would likely be Low 2-C via hax and since its with hax it isnt scalable to anyone. But the abilities should still apply to Drago once he obtains the soliders power and beyond.

Now back to Mechatinum Surge abiltiies:

It should be noted that all Bakugan by the time of Mechatinum Surge have the power to travel through universes on their own as even the average ones can open the dimensional gates to and from New Vestroia.

More proof of Atominization Reisistance- Mechtavius Destroyer completely Atominized most of the Nonets and the Bakugan of New Vestroia with pure power alone and Drago and the other Bakugan would have resistance to it for being able to survive his attacks. Also, since Skyress, a Bakugan with complete ressurection hax, was one of the bakugan who Mechtavius Destroyer eliminated and didnt manage to come back, this implies nullification of Complete Ressurection is possible.

Also, in the last episode of Bakugan, the Original Dragonoid transport Dan and Drago into a dimensional void where he lies and shows himself to them. If possible, this may also imply some sort of Immeasurable or Infinite Speed rating but this needs more input first.

Also, the Nonets are at the same level as Aeroblitz Drago in the beginning of M.S.'s 2nd arc as Drago needed to become Aeroblitz to beat 3 of the Nonents who fused together. So all of the Nonets at this point in the arc are "At Least 2-C, Possibly Higher".

In fact, the 4 evil Mechtogan (Coredegon, Slicer-rak, Exo-Striker, and Mandobor) in this arc of S4 are in store for massive tier upgrades as well, which of course will effect Drago and the other Bakugan.

Now, from what I got earlier, it seems that if 4 characters who are high-end 2-C fuse together to combine their power, that is enough for a tier jump which will take them from 2-C to at the least 2-B if correct. In Bakugan's case, this would apply to the 4 Mechtogan as they are all individually high end 2-C for being able to casually defeat Drago (yes even as Aeroblitz, they are able to easily beat him on a regular basis for a while in this arc), and other bakugan on his level (yes een the Nonets as they are refered to being much weaker than these 4 and they by themselves can keep up with Aeroblitz Drago), who are stronger than other Tier 2 Bakugan from the earlier part of Mechatinum Surge like Taylean and Tri-Star. Not only them but also their Mechtogan that are at least just as strong as their creators and increase their creators power even more like Dragonoid Destroyer (however Dragonoid Destroyer was mostly using at best 90% power for most of the arc). In fact, they are able to overpower all 3 of the brawlers Mechtogan in one attack. So basically, long story short, these 4 Mechtogan for some time are greatly stronger than the brawlers, being much stronger than a bunch of High-Level 2-C's who are stronger than other 2-Cs, etc. Kinda similar to Seint Seiya and how Pontos is above a bunch of 2-C's whos above 2-C's and so on.

So when they all fuse together to make the combo Mechtogan, Mechtavius Destroyer, they become 2-B. And this is assuming the feat I found earlier about Mag-Mel and Evolved Razenoid gets denied. IF it's accepted then they would go even higher.

And now for Drago himself.

At the final battle between the brawlers and Mechtavius Destroyer, Drago's Mechtogan Dragonoid Destroyer finally uses his 100% power. But the interesting part here is that Dragonoid Destroyer (along with Drago) was able to draw power from every Bakugan and human on earth that was being generated through the bonds they share with each other. Mira was monitering this whole process of him taking in their power, not knowing when it would ever stop. The energy taking increased and increased and became faster than ever untilt he point that Dragonoid Destroyer and Drago had Infinite Power......

And BEFORE anyone says "No thats Game Mechanics via the Bakugan's G-force", I too thought this was game mechanics too at first, but it actually isnt. This wasnt G-Force at all. Mechtogan aren't included in Bakugan Brawls like Bakugan themselves are. In fact, mechanics such as Gate Cards and G-Force have barely shown up in this arc of Mechtanium Surge at all, they only show up in the Bakugan Colossiums people built after Bakugan migrated to the human world to live with people. And if this was really G-Force mechanics, then we would have seen the Bakugan computer within the battle just like i literally any other brawl in the series. So this is indeed infinite power and Mira's computer that runs the analays of the brawlers Mechtogan prove so. And with this much power, Dragonoid Destroyer easily defeats Mechtavius Destroyer in a single attack. So with this, Drago (at least when using Dragonoid Destroyer anyway), is higher than Mechtavius Destroyers rating.

This concludes the overall feat scouting of the Bakugan verse (sad, but it finally happened). Any other ability or 2 we missed will be done much later so for now we should focus on what i've found that hasnt been added yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back