• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revisions to the Bakugan Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I understand it at least, I don't see why not. Switch Codes are specific only links between 2 specific beings, its a special connection. And if they have the ability to destroy it, then beings like those Digimon would have their links to their speicifc partners destroyed. Due to Verse Equalization, their links with one another would basically be their Switch Code. Or their "Gate" and "Key" if that sounds simpler.

But again, that's just what I think it to be like. Please wait for others input on it and see what they think. Especially with the matter of the other abilties and tier upgrades we have to dicsuss already and then add to the profiles (well Drago anyway).

Ignoring abilties for now because we can get to disuss those later, does anyone have thoughts on the possible tier upgrades and dimensional stuff?

Because right now im kind of confused on how to handle this.

This may be a bit irrelevant or not useful and off topic, but I found something that might be a bit interesting in Bakugan Battle Brawlers episode 11. Runo and Marucho were being attacked by Shuns grandpa, and they accidentally openned the field, while doing so, they were able to move wherever they liked while time was stopped on the outside world. So basically, they stopped time around them and were able to move around wherever they liked while time was stopped, not being restricted by distance. What do you guys make of that ?

Sorry about being blunt, but are these constant neverending Bakugan discussions actually going anywhere? It seems like the staff are mostly completely uninterested in the fiction.

At this point, it is more or less done. We have completed all 4 seasons of Bakugan. A lot of the things in the past couple of posts are major speculation. As for the Vs. threads, one has already been concluded, and 2-3 of them should probably be closed as they are going nowhere, just like the Drago vs. Yhwach one was.

@Ant, Professor had messaged me on my wall at Joke Battles Wiki, and he let me know that there are just a few things he wanted to address before closing the thread.

Preferably we should wait until he returns.

Well, given that the majority of the upgrades are only being discussed on Kukui's wall between the 4 of us, it is best to allow Kukui to compile all he said, post it here and get the opinions of everybody first, along with me, Dragonmaster and Starkiller.

I thought we could be done here but I would like to ask. Why are Drago and some others getting the 2-A treatment? The series doesn't have infinite timelines or such do they? And being multiplied by infinity could simply be hyperbole.

Well from what I gathered/know, the Bakugan verse seems to have an unknown amount of various universes/dimensions similar to Pokemon at the moment. In all 4 seasons (and maybe the games if they are canon?) we see various realms outside of ones like Vestroia, the human world, Neitha/Gundalia and Vestal. Such as dimensions that exist in between space-time (Naga, Wavern and the White Ones lived in a reality that was between the dimensions and Drago/Dan fought Dragonoid Colossus in an entire dimension in between the rest too), dimensions that can seemingly be traveled through with absolutely no trouble at all (the Vestals were doing this), etc. While this probably isnt enough to prove their are infinite, it should prove there is an unknown amount of them.

And I don't believe the Infinite Power statement is hyperbole but we'll need more input from others. Also, what others are you referring to? Only Drago, Dragonoid Destroyer, and, depending on the scaling, Mechativus Destroyer would be hitting 2-A society. And even if there were others, they'd literally be some of the WEAKEST 2-B/2-A characters we'd have since they don't have any impressive hax for those tiers. Examples: Shun's Tayleon and Jaakor, and Marucho's Tristar and Radizen.

Also something to add on. The Phantom Data the Neathians sent out.

After Ren betrayed the brawlers, Princess Phabia of Neathia explains the whole story on what was happening in the war between the Gundalians and the Neathians. She reveals that the Phantom Data the brawlers and the vestals received was actually a distess S.O.S message Phabia sent out and it was sent out across "All worlds across every dimension". It even reached Bakugan Interspace, a virtual world created by Marucho.

Bear in mind that the Neathians were extremely desperate in finding Bakugan who were strong enough to fight back in the war as the Neathains lacked the strength to battle, which made it very easy for the Gundalians to overpower them. They had no chance on their own and were put in a very desperate, bad situation to the point where finding allies was their absolute last hope to defend themselves against the Gundalians. And considering something like the Sacred Orb, a god tier power, was on the line you can see my point more. So when sending that message to other worlds, there would need to be heck a lot of dimensions for that message to be sent to so they can have the highest chance possible at finding allies. Or at the very least, many dimensions with beings who would consider helping them. Beings in which the Neathians could test their abilities to see how powerful they are. It wouldnt make sense and wouldnt be much of a search if it was just sent to a small amount of finite worlds like New Vestroia and Vestal, otherwise she would have specified just these worlds when trying to seek help. Vestal wouldnt be much help as they had no idea on what the data was anymore than the brawlers did. And Earth has no beings in it at all other than normal humans. New Vestroia's bakugan would be ineffective since they aren't strong enough. The fact she didnt specify just these worlds suggestes a lot of various universes were given the message.

Of course, this likely wouldnt prove there are infinite universes. Im bringing this up to further prove that there are either an unknown amount of universes or countless amounts of them.

Some more very useful abilities we can add:

-It seems Aquas Bakugan like Sirenoid, Juggernoid and Preyas naturally have pocket dimensions made of water for them to slip into at their own convenience. Because when they uses certain abilities, like Dive Mirage and the Deep Sea Dive ability, they create and slip into a pocket space that's an ocean. And they can use this for offensive purposes such as dodging enemy attacks, and then they can reappear out of it at will. Its similar to the Phantom Force/Shadow Force moves from Pokemon.

-Another interesting ability from Sirenoid. From how it's used in the anime, her Anthemusa ability creates a portal in water that leads to a random universe/dimension. The ability then generates a special sound/song for her opponents to hear and if they hear it, the song forces them against their will to walk straight into the portal and into that realm, as demonstrated when she did it to Preyas. And the victim is unable to move in that realm.

-Immunity to Dimensional BFR is also a thing. Wavern was nearly going to be sent to the Doom Dimension by one of Masquarades Gate Card effects and with her ability Big Bang Blaze, she stopped it completely and was safe from being sent to the Doom Dimension.

-Something i've noticed in the series. It seems when Bakugan either grow stronger or evolve, they don't just gain new abilities out of nowhere. They actually modify and upgrade old ones into new ones as well. We see this many times, such as when Drago evolved, Hydranoid evolved, Wavern tapping into the Infinity Core, Drago tapping into the Perfect Core and so on. Especially in the Wavern example. One of her ability cards started glowing and the words, stats and everything on it was rewritten, changed completely and then became the Shining Pyrus ability. Infinity Drago did the same thing when using Dextra Attack and the ability card had all of its info rewritten on a blank card Dan took out. Would this count as a sort of Information Manipulation?

-Purifying an opponent's attack and using it back at them like it's your own is also a thing. Wavern did this via her Shining Pyrus ability which allowed her to take all of the attacks Hydranoid hit her with, purify them with the power of the Infinity Core, and then send all of those attacks back at him to win the battle. Wavern herself also says this can be done with just the Infinity Core alone as well.

-Evil Purification and being able to take away someone's will to fight. It's stated multiple times that the positive energy of the Infinity Core can purify those who are tainted with Negative Energy from the Silent Core and bring them back to them old-selves. And the negative energy can either make victims go savage and wish to do battle or they become evil like Alice/Masquerade and Dr. Michael/Hal-G.

-Possibly more Causality Manipulation implications. In one episode when Wavern is in pain from Naga trying to contact her, she bounces around in her ball form and breaks a vase into tiny pieces with water spilled all over the floor. But then when the light of the Infinity Core leaks out, the vase instantly returns to what it was before she destroyed it. There's also an episode where Skyress was close to death due to Hairadee's ability giving her great damage but she was brought back via Tentaclears Gamma Ray ability which nullifies the effects of his ability. So it nullified the damages Skyress got and healed her. It's somewhat similar to Orihime Inoue's Soten Kishun ability to reject injuries.

-Possible Conceptual Manipulation. When the Original Dragonoid created Vestroia, he also created the combined core of Infinity and Silence. And they are specifically considered the "Sources of all Positive and Negative energy". So in other words, the Original Dragonoid when creating the core and Vestroia created the concepts of Positive and Negative energy. And Drago himself became Vestroia's core so he'd also become Positive and Negative energy itself.

-Possible Void Manipulation- IIRC, Code Eve existed in a void from the beginning like she did in Season 3 and it was there she brought both Dragonoid and Dharaknoid into being. But this isnt where the ability would come from. Dragonoid and Dharaknoid both split the fabric of this void into 2 separate dimensions they created. I could be wrong but if this is true, would this be Void Manipulation?

-Immunity to their own Element- All Bakugan lived in 6 attributed worlds in which the entirety of them was literally just their element. Like how Drago lived in Pyrus Space and that world was nothing but a space of pure fire. Since they lived there naturally they arent affectd by their space's environment. To further support this, Nova Lion himself told Dan that since he was a Pyrus Bakugan, him sitting in anything fire related like Lava would be like "taking a bath".

-Using the Ability Counter move, which can apparently either nullify or reset any ability completely back to before it was activated from how its used in the anime. Rabeeder used this to counter the pocket space created by the Deep Sea Dive Ability she was in and got rid of it entirely, putting everyone back in the real world.

-Phasing- Sirenoid can literally swim around in solid ground.

-Can stop an opponent in their place along with their attack completely by freezing time around them with the Freeze Jail Ability.

-Can trap beings inside their own memories. Wavern teleported herself, Dan and Drago inside the memories of both in order to find a clue from when Code Eve gave Drago her powers.

Wait, are you saying that Original Dragonoid made the concepts of Positive and Negative Energy (which are manifested in the individual forms of Infinity and Silent), or are you saying that he flat out created the two individual Cores?

Anyway, those extra abilities look fine by me for the most part, I suppose. I have to question the causality thing because I am uncertain on that and I still don't really have a huge grasp on causality. Not really certain about the Information Manipulation part either.

Okay I will say this...Enough with the Drago abilities. Let's worry about other characters besides Drago. Thank you.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Okay I will say this...Enough with the Drago abilities. Let's worry about other characters besides Drago. Thank you.
Agreed. I think we should either make profiles for other significant characters (Preyas, Gorem, Apollonir, Linehalt etc.) or maybe a low tier who specifically has the Hurricane feat like Monorus or Bee-Striker just so we can make it very clear where the feat is coming from.

Yeah I can agree to that too lol. The amount of abilities brought up at this point are just.......well...you know. However, they are still pretty important abilities that can be very useful so if its alright with you guys, we can continue discussing them on my Message Wall so we won't clog up this thread. I don't mind it at all.

Didnt we agree to place Preyas and the other 4 at around country level? And Lienhalts tier I think we established too IIRC.

How it went, iirc, was like this.

Tigrerra, Pretyas, Gorem and Skyress: Small Town+ Level (for base forms, stronger then most toher low-tier Bakugan) | City Level (For evolved forms in Season 1, could keep up with Delta Drago for some time) | Possibly Country Level (Are all still relatively equal with each other, could keep up with Vexos Mechanical Bakugan)

Linehalt was something like "At least Planet Level" in base form and superior to Lumino Dragonoid and Dharak with the Forbidden Power.

Posted the new hax thread on my wall. You're all welcome to come at your own convience.

That looks good but why Possibly? Wouldnt they all just be a bit weaker than Ultimate Drago?

Actually he'd be "At Least Planet Level" normally and 2-C at full power with the Forbidden Power since Drago's forms are going to be upgraded soon. Lumino Drago is geting upgraded to 2-C.

Look, aside from Dragonmasterxyz, nobody in the staff knows anything about Bakugan, have no idea what you are talking about, and cannot follow a stream of over 300-post discussion threads. It may be best to just permanently drop the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back