• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revisions to the Bakugan Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dragontime I don't think they'd be 5-B, since none of them were able to even actually damage the Alternative plating aside from the smaller turrets, iirc. Plus, only the main cannon on it was able to bust a planet and the other, turret based fire is likely weaker, given how they treat the one bigger cannon over the smaller turrets.

Also, I can't access any of the profiles since they are locked. If they weren't, I'd have started trying to fix Drago's profile description.

Well the Bakugan Resistance Bakugan (as in Elfin, Ingram, Wilda, Percival) should be at least higher than the Soliders 6-B rating after gaining their attribute energies.

And isnt Ingram and Elfin superior to Preyas and Skyress?

PS- Someone should add the note of Drago being able to use all Bakugan abilities in the verse except for Leonidas and Vladitor's after gaining the power of the Sacred Orb, which contains the DNA Sequence Codes of all Bakugan in existence.

Yep, Ingram and Elfin are superior.

Also, will there be profiles for hybrid Bakugan such as Rabedeer, Taygen and Hairadee?

Actually, I'd argue that Preyas may have actually become equals with the likes of Ingram and Elfin, given how Elfin and Preyas both seemed to fight evenly alongside each other in the S2 finale.

If we make profiles for Ingram, Nemus, Wilda, Percival and Elfin we should say either "Country Level" OR "at least Country Level", since the Season 2 Legendary Soldiers are at least Country level during this time.

Also, We will likely make profiles for those hybrid Bakugan.

Druman and Centorrior are the strongest, clearly, and should be "Country Level" or "at least Country Level" and FTL.

I added in Hydranoid'd specific Ability Cards with the correct forms. Since I don't know how to put in pictures and stuff, someone else will have to do it.

Hydranoid_display.gif

Hydranoid_double_by_zerocolombiano-d4y5dli.png

Guys, Drago's profile is going to need another upgrade to his stats.....

For one, Fusion Drago should probably be upgraded to solid 2-B. Because according to the Wiki , Fusion Drago casually avoided Evolved Razenoid's attacks and defeated him in a single attack. Currently, we thought that Drago had trouble defeating evolved Razenoid but apparently he didnt. So instead of "At Least 2-C, Possibly Higher", with this information, Fusion Drago should probably just be flat out 2-B.

Secondly, Drago has 2 other forms that need to be added. The first one is Mercury Dragonoid. This is a special form of Titanium Drago in which he switches body parts with Infinity Helios and a Bakugan named Tayleon.

The last form for Drago is called Aeroblitz. Its a form Fusion Drago takes when fusing with a Bakugan called Reptak. Now due to my lack of Season 4 knowledge, I am not 100% sure about the specifics of this one. But Aeroblitz should probably be "At Least 2-B" for being superior to Fusion Drago and has beaten enemies, like Mechtavius Destroyer, that were strong enough to defeat Aeroblitz a few times before.

Anyone have issues with this?

OHHHHH, I completely forgot about those forms.

Yeah, we should probably add Mercury Dragonoid and Aeroblitz at some point... In fact, Aeroblitz is probably the strongest form he has now.

However, as for 2-B, I'm not certain at all, really. I think I'll wait a bit until the other's give their thoughts.

Anyway, Mercury Dragonoid is probably "At least Multi-Universe Level, possibly higher"

@Kukui That would not make him 2-B. 2-B would literally mean 1001 universes. Or in simpler words "countless" universes.

@Phoenix821 I mean, we could probably add them in anyway, but I honestly don't know where they would land at the moment. I'll have to look into it later.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
@Kukui That would not make him 2-B. 2-B would literally mean 1001 universes. Or in simpler words "countless" universes.
Oh in terms of that yeah. But wouldnt he be 2-B through powerscaling?

I mean, Base Razenoid was able to gain power even greater than Code Eve herself, someone who is At Least 2-C.

Then, Drago as Titanium Drago (Another At Least 2-C) was able to become equal to base Razenoid (Another At Least 2-C). And this would make them Possibly Higher since both at this point have surpassed Code Eve.

Next, as Gimmy pointed out, Drago as Mercury Dragonoid would likely be At Least 2-C, Possibly Higher so Drago in this form is superior to his previous one and base Razenoid who are both at the same rating.

After that, Razenoid evolves into Evolved Razenoid, becoming even stronger than Mercury Dragonoid is so Evolved Razenoid would be at an ever higher end of At Least 2-C, Possibly Higher.

And despite all of that, Fusion Drago was able to casually defeat Evolved Razenoid in one attack with ease.

Then as Aeroblitz he would become even stronger than his normal Fusion Drago form, especially when he is able to beat opponents who at a time were superior to Aeroblitz. So Aeroblitz would be at least superior to both Fusion Drago and Evolved Razenoid combined.

Im fine with it not being 2-B I just wanna know if this powerscaling would make him that at all.

@Kukui No the gap even with powerscaling is too wide. It would just be "At least 2-C, possibly higher" i.e where it's at now.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
@Kukui No the gap even with powerscaling is too wide. It would just be "At least 2-C, possibly higher" i.e where it's at now.
If this is the case, then we should edit both Evolved Razenoid and Fusion Drago and specifiy that Fusion Drago stomped Evovled Razenoid instead of implying that they are equals lol

Alrighty then. I'll start up the possible revisions.

So it was already established that Vladitor, many MANY years before the events of the game, was sealed away by the six Legendary Soldiers of Vestroia. Vladitor sealing, specifically, is thought to have occured when the 6 Soldiers had their Positive Energy, and therefore Vladitor should be at least 3-A due to the fact that all 6 Soldiers were needed to beat him at max power.

Later, he gains the Silent Orb, which, in some scenarios, is described is being slightly inferior to the Silent Core or only being a fraction of it's power.

Regardless, I am not too sure how we should view Leonidas, then. Assuming that Vladitor is still 3-A all throughout the game, which would still make sense because that would explain why he is greater then everyone else no matter what and that there should be no reason as to why he lost power, Leonidas could scale to 3-A in base ashe is the only Bakugan to defeat Vladitor.

Thoughts?

Most likely, yes.

Probably would be best if their base forms were 3-A and their evolved forms were "at least 3-A, low 2-C" (The same tiering as Silent Naga).

Dragontime said:
Since their profiles are unlocked, we should first ask Dragonmasterxzyz for his opinion and then implement the edits.
Fine by me. He should still be getting these messages, I think

bump

If Dragonmaster or ProfessorKukui4life can see this, what are your thoughts on the Leonidas and Vladitor revisions that I posted earlier?

They look fine to me. However I hardly know anything about the Bakugan games so someone more knowledgeable will be needed to look at the revisions and give an opinion.

So should I make the edits to Vladitor's and Leonidas's pages?

Besides, if we aren't bumping them up, 3-B is their base tier, and likely 3-A is their new evolved tier, because the Silent Orb is a massive jump in power for a being like base Vladitor.

Pretty sure base for Vladitor should be 3-A at least. After Silent Orb, I would assume 2-C. Leonidas' forms should be just about the same in comparison to Vladitor's.

I suggest this as the tier justifications.

Vladitor: Took all 6 Legendary Soldiers to fight him before they gave up their energies to form the Infinity Core, as such should be comparable to the Infinity Core.

Battle Ax Vladitor: At least low 2-C, likely 2-C. The Silent Orb is a 4-dimensional power source, the jump in power for Vladitor was so great, that he would probably be comparable to Perfect Drago. When the Infinity Core alone can bump up Ultimate Drago to 3-A, the jump for Vladitor would likely be comparable

Leonidas: Scales to Vladitor.

Omega Leonidas: At least low 2-C, likely 2-C. Outmatched Battle Ax Vladitor even when not at the full extent of his powers. During the battle with Vladitor, Leonidas had not evolved to the maximum level possible, and had not received the Silent Orb and Vladitor's remaining powers.

Also need to add in Time and Spatial Manipulation via Silent Orb.

Also, most bipedal Bakugan seem to be ~100 feet tall (see Helix Dragonoid next to Dan in the battle with the AWS), and most others ~50 feet tall. This seems to make a lifting strength of Class 25 or even 50 more likely than Class 10.

Something to note for Mechtogan Destroyers: Dragonoid and Mechtavius Destroyer. Dragonoid Destroyer once used 20% of his power to create Flytris and Thorak, 2 Mechtogans. Mechtogan are consistently depicted as superior to regular Bakugan IIRC. Dragonoid Destroyer is Genesis Dragonoid, the one created by Code Eve. Creates a rather simple scaling heirarchy

In one of the other threads, Dragontime said that Mechtogan are usually as strong as, or even stronger then, the Bakugan that summon them. From what I can also recall, this seems to be true. So the Mechtogan, most likely, would make up some of the strongest beings the series.

There's another ability that he and other Bakugan are capable of doing post S1.

They're able to combine abilities together to make new ones aka Double or Triple Abilities. It was brought up and agreed (I believed) before but it was forgotten and never got added.

Drago could still have Low-Godly regen, just not in the way we think. Now that Drago is one of the new 6 Legendary Soldiers, should he die, he will return to the Perfect Core, That sort of counts as a "disembodied consciousness", and then using the power of the 6 Legendary Soldiers + the Element (all Bakugan DNA), he can just make a new physical form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back