• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revising Tiamat (and possibly others?) part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Living Gil (by current feats) should be High 7-A, likely much higher because he is around the level of King Hassan, Quetz only 6-C as a Bunrei is fine and we should delete her 5-A and 4-C keys, Enkidu (Kingu) same as gil and about Tiamat, I dont Know, maybe at the very least 6-B (tanked piedra del sol without any noticeable damage, swatted away the efforts of all the three goddess to try to stop her and even Ishtar's An Gal Ta Kigal She didn't even made her flinch), possibly High 6-B (easily tanked Xiuhcoatl that Qutzalcoatl described as being "strong as the meteor that killed the dinosaurs", but there is not enough evidence for that), likely higher.

You did say that visuals was not the entirety of your reason for disagreement Matt, so I would actually love to hear the rest. Because I haven't seen much of this reasoning at all.

Seems appropriate, with no personal feats for Tiamat having her 6-B to High 6-B does seems like a safe bet.

well, let's see, because in the end, all the 5-A scaling comes from fighting an incredibly weakened Kiara by BB and her alter egos, all while buffing our own servant to high hell by using the Moon Cell's core, and that could not give any solid rating, so what i posted above should be fine with a more reasonable scaling chain until nasu shows the true extent of living gil's power

You do have to proof that the attack from Ea was the attack that had the Anti-World properties and not the regular one since Ea has shown to have different types of damage depending on what he wants. If he did use the Anit-world one then you'll have to explain why the World wasn't affected att all when he attacked.

JBennett said:
Seems appropriate, with no personal feats for Tiamat having her 6-B to High 6-B does seems like a safe bet.
Actually Tiamat has two (yes, just that much) feats:

Being able to flood the world in a day (it would not work because is an authority, and as it have already said in-verse, authorities ignores things like conversion of energy and is rather doing thins "just because has the right to do so")

and having enough energy to travel between stellar system (can that even be calculated?)

Escanor998 said:

Being able to flood the world in a day (it would not work because is an authority, and as it have already said in-verse, authorities ignores things like conversion of energy and is rather doing thins "just because has the right to do so")

and having enough energy to travel between stellar system (can that even be calculated?)
As a speed feat maybe but I doubt for Ap since that would go into FTL travels and we don't do AP with FTL speeds.

JBennett said:
You do have to proof that the attack from Ea was the attack that had the Anti-World properties and not the regular one since Ea has shown to have different types of damage depending on what he wants. If he did use the Anit-world one then you'll have to explain why the World wasn't affected att all when he attacked.
It's still a Space-Time dislocation that can say NO U to her dura.

Also she was constantly weakening herself because of her self sealing

(basically she was killing herself, king hassan put a concept of death upon her, merlin negated her authority, Eresh massively weakened her and buffed us, mash was bolcking attcks and at the end appeared the ghost of gil wo used Enuma Elish to kill her)

Also in HA, he can choose the area of effect of its collateral damage (there, he carved a hole in the layer, but he restrained its area, and was quickly repaired by the counter force, while in SF he unsealed it completely and it started to erode away the whole World of Human Awareness)

All we are asking is proof beyond just 'Ea Being able to destoy a world' because we've already given another meaning to that feat beyond it at Planet Level makeing the Feat questionable.

Escanor998 said:

(basically she was killing herself, king hassan put a concept of death upon her, merlin negated her authority, Eresh massively weakened her and buffed us, mash was bolcking attcks and at the end appeared the ghost of gil wo used Enuma Elish to kill her)
Yeah but it's not like both properties always manifest when ever it's active, Fate Stay night shows it can be just used to do pure damage without the Hax so it would need to be prooven that the Hax property was used againts her at that time.

Also, we shouldn't scale their speed to that of Gilgamesh during CCC, there where several statements that it's actually impossible to travel FTL in the physical world, and that is only possible in the moon cell where everything is a cyberspcae

JBennett said:
Escanor998 said:

As a speed feat maybe but I doubt for Ap since that would go into FTL travels and we don't do AP with FTL speeds.
I mean, maybe the energy (joules) required to fuel a spaceship to Alpha Centaury?

JBennett said:
Escanor998 said:

Yeah but it's not like both properties always manifest when ever it's active, Fate Stay night shows it can be just used to do pure damage without the Hax so it would need to be prooven that the Hax property was used againts her at that time.
Why would he restrain himself against an enemy that could wipe out all life on earth and was bloodlusted because she killed all the people of Uruk? Well, there are no feats but himself said he was going to help the chaldeans with his full might so it's fine saying that he used it's full output, I guess?

Maybe but I don't know if that would acomplish much, there's also the fact that we don't know how long it would take for her to travle if that was accepted.

A bit counter productive for him if he's trying to stop an enemy from wippingout all life on earth and he ends up destroying the entier World in the proccess, Enkidu wasn't there so there's nothing to stop it this time.

JBennett said:
Maybe but I don't know if that would acomplish much, there's also the fact that we don't know how long it would take for her to travle if that was accepted.
mmm, you're right

Escanor998 said:
Also, shouldn't Ea have Explosion Manipulation?, I mean, in extella he causes a huge blast
I'm currently nutrale on that one, I vagually remember it being able to cause explosions in FSK but I'm not entierly sure on it though.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I like how people are pretty much ganging on me and trying to rush this into being accepted.
It's only provisional, because most of the scaling chain is flawled (is inquantificable fighting a weakened kiara restrained by BB and all her alter egos using a portion of the moon cell's authority, all while buffing our sevant to high hell) and until nasu show the true power of living gilgamesh (on a context where it can be used), we should use actual quantificable feats even if they seem like downgrading, but doing otherwise is just a baseless wank

Could someone sum up the counter arguments to this downgrade and the arguments for the downgrades? I'd scroll through the previous threads but there's a lot to go through and I'd rather read both arguments before agreeing or disagreeing with something.

The argument againts the downgrade comes from the statment of Ea "Being Able to Destroy the World" however due to the reveralation of the concept of Textures and due to the effects of Ea during the battle in FSF, its more then likely that Ea is desing to destroy the Common sense of Mankind a currently unknown size reality that stretches thinnly around the planets surface.

The counter arguments are the "feat" of kiara during CCC and a missinterpretation between the words World (layers, pillars, textures, Gaia, blah blah blah) and Planet (the actual planet)

But what kiara does when using Angra Mainyu is mindhax and suol hax on a planetary scale using her authority as a demonic Bodhisattva, and Ea destroying the world refers only to the current layer and is hax (it can crack the sky, you don't do that with AP)

This downgrade is to make a safe scaling that would make sense to other feats (like kingu being harmed by the Lahmus), the Lahmus not one-shoting our servants, and others, because the scaling chain began with mythological formal wear gil fighting a massively nerfed Kiara, that could not give any good feat that could really be used to measure the power of beins comparable to gil, like Quetz, enkidu, gugalanna, ishtar, etc

Ea has 5 "attack forms"

1- The uncharged omnidirectional blast of wind used during UBW

2- The attack that dislocates space-time (on a single target)

3- The attack used during CCC where he shaters the surrounding area and blows up the enemy with giant forcefields that cause space-time to fluctuate

4- The Implosion and explosion one used during Extella

5- The full release of it's concept of truth that can destroy Reality Marbles and Layers

This is what was stated the moment after Ea was active with it's Anti-World Properties.

"The entire universe that had been compressed beyond limit focused around Ea, and was
released by its wielder's slash. The resulting pressure wave sundered the nearby space. The World
itself was sucked up by the chasm of the Void, and turned inside out.
Who would believe that this scene was caused by the swing of a sword?
The Void emerged from the chasm, rupturing space further. The World eroded, giving way
to countless fissures in reality.
The sands cracked like clay. The sky and clouds were shredded like so much paper.
It was a hellish landscape, as if a painting of the desert had been thrown into a blender.
The "slash" of the sword twisted and tore the planet, sending a wave of destruction at the
Heroic Spirit standing on the ground."

Keep in mind that the destruction didn't go past the area around Gil and Enkidu when Enkidu activated his Enuma and that was at the most minutes after the initial strike.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Sounds like 6-A at best.
Actually, it's not even that, because it's hax that allows EA to show the bare face of the planet without layers, showing the truth of creation (but still it would surely work on pocket realities of that size)

JBennett said:
This is what was stated the moment after Ea was active with it's Anti-World Properties.
"The entire universe that had been compressed beyond limit focused around Ea, and was
released by its wielder's slash. The resulting pressure wave sundered the nearby space. The World
itself was sucked up by the chasm of the Void, and turned inside out.
Who would believe that this scene was caused by the swing of a sword?
The Void emerged from the chasm, rupturing space further. The World eroded, giving way
to countless fissures in reality.
The sands cracked like clay. The sky and clouds were shredded like so much paper.
It was a hellish landscape, as if a painting of the desert had been thrown into a blender.
The "slash" of the sword twisted and tore the planet, sending a wave of destruction at the
Heroic Spirit standing on the ground."

Keep in mind that the destruction didn't go past the area around Gil and Enkidu when Enkidu activated his Enuma and that was at the most minutes after the initial strike.
Also it's worth noting that the clash between the two left only an eight kilometers crater

Escanor998 said:
Also it's worth noting that the clash between the two left only an eight kilometers crater
Just as a quick reminder you don't need to post the whole comment when you reply just a simple snipit will do.

I agree, don't think Enuma Elish's total output goes any higher than H6-A off potentially dismantalling the earth's layer.

Also Escanor, try not too multi post so much it fills up the threads quickly.

I feel like there is plenty of decent reasoning for World =/= planet in the context of strangefake, I was honestly thinking we got to some kind of conclusion with 6-A/High 6-A.

Could someone give me a rundown of the current discussion? It seeems to have gotten really muddled.

Mat the fact that Both Tine and the chief of police where perfectly fine when Ea was active and before Enkidu used Enuma speaks that the attacks doesn't outright destroy it rather it is a cause an effect type which leads to the Worlds destrouctions after an unknown pirod of time.

If It was design to destroy the planet as you say then there's no way either would be safe since Enkidu wasn't being rushed to use his Enuma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back