• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Things that need to be changed for Nasuverse part 2

This Thread is a continuation of the previous thread I opened and contains some additions, I am waiting for your ideas

MISSING PROFILES AND ADDING
A few of the missing characters that should have the hax that I mentioned in this thread:

Dioscuri, Romulus-Quirinus, Vritra, Arjuna Alter, BB, BB Pele, Tiamat, Artemis, Demeter, Surtr, Cernunnos, Chaos, Kiara, Artoria (Lancer)
(I would appreciate if you specify the characters that should be added but are not written here in this title)

GILGAMESH HAX UPDATE
Acausality Type 1, 2, 3, 4 Neg or Power Null update ( thanks to Ten Crowns EX Gilgamesh Fate has disabled each other's hax resistors and Ten Crowns EXs while fighting BB in Extellada Mooncell, within these haxs BB's Acausality type 1 , 2, 3, 4 )

Immortality Negation ( Type 1, 2, 5, 8 ; Gilgamesh broke and ate a divine soul
BB again thanks to ten crowns ex, and EA wiped out the soul origin of Tiamat, a god )

Regeneration Negation (High-Godly ; defeated BB and Tiamat and
deleted Tiamat's soul origin)

Conceptual Manipulation ( Type 3 ;
Stay Night kills Caster and pierces Caster's Shield Concept )

(NOTE: Immortality & Regen negation must also be entered in the EA profile)
(NOTE 2: BB and Tiamat profiles do not have High-Godly regen yet, as I mentioned in the title above, they are one of the missing profiles, so evaluate them according to this scan, not by looking at their current profile)

MINOR ADDITIONAL FOR SERVANT PHYSIOLOGY
Interaction with Acausality Type 4 or Negation (Servants can interact with and damage Kama with Acausality type 4)
(NOTE : This is stated in
servant physiology so I don't need an in-game proof)

HAXS FOR NERO (SABER)
Regeneration Negation (High-Godly ; defeated Kiara, a divine spirit, Divine Spirits and Gods can come back even if their spirit concept is erased)

Immortality Negation (Type 8 ; killed the divine spirit Kiara)

Acausality Negation (Type 4 ; defeated the divine spirit Kiara and was able to come into contact with her)
(NOTE: Kiara is also a missing profile again)

Review previous Thread to understand what I'm talking about in this Thread!

Agree : @Tdjwo, @KingNanaya, @Barbar01, @Artorimachi_Meteoraft, @Theoretical, @RaveeCPN, @Death_of_Lems, @Marshadow29, @LordGriffin1000, @Dereck03, @Maxeez
Disagree :
Neutral :

Last edited:
Defeating BB doesn't count as a high godly regen negation feat other than that everything appears to be fine so I agree
Not only the BB key but also the spirit origin of Tiamat, a God with EA, so High-godly neg can be given for both EA and Gilgamesh

I agree. And I always found it strange that in EA's profile it says she can kill the Mesopotamian Gods, but it was not listed IMO Type 8 negation.

What? Have you ever looked at Gilgameshin's profile?
"Has Ten Crowns EX added, which is noted to be the same ability as BB's Ten Crowns EX, which passively negates attacks and nullify conceptual ability such as BB's Ten Crowns which also remove her hax resistance. Should be the same as Authority, which was a law that governs the world and acts like a conceptual Magecraft"
bruh,i dont need profile i need a scan , so you really doesn't play F/CCC Huh? how could you trust a profile without even showing a proof?

It's already accepted that's his point if you want to remove it make a crt
well then it make sense, but I don't care I don't want to be bothered to make a debunk CRT so yeah just accept it, but here's the thing ,that guy should be really play F/CCC and not simply cite on VSWiki to find an exact source

bruh,i dont need profile i need a scan , so you really doesn't play F/CCC Huh? how could you trust a profile without even showing a proof?
I guess you didn't click on the links in the article I wrote or you didn't care anyway, I'm leaving you a direct link in case you look at it

well then it make sense, but I don't care I don't want to be bothered to make a debunk CRT so yeah just accept it, but here's the thing ,that guy should be really play F/CCC and not simply cite on VSWiki to find an exact source
True if I was you I wouldn't be bothered to do all of that too but I'm pretty sure that's how it works around here I'm assuming it helps in a sense that threads will get derailed less

there's already a translated version no?
Not to my knowledge I know you can read the translated version but that doesn't count as playing and I know you can watch the translated version on yt which only has gilgamesh route but that also doesn't count as playing and I do know that they're still trying to translated it but last time I checked the translation patch wasn't released unless I'm not up to date on whether or not the translation patch was released

Not to my knowledge I know you can read the translated version but that doesn't count as playing and I know you can watch the translated version on yt which only has gilgamesh route but that also doesn't count as playing and I do know that they're still trying to translated it but last time I checked the translation patch wasn't released unless I'm not up to date on whether or not the translation patch was released

Here's the CCC Translation

I want to note, the Tiamat stuff isn't really too good to use, she was hit with like 5 kinds of immortality neg already, then gets her body destroyed by Gil, and more importantly, she survived anyway, given Tiamat larva and all

I want to note, the Tiamat stuff isn't really too good to use, she was hit with like 5 kinds of immortality neg already, then gets her body destroyed by Gil, and more importantly, she survived anyway, given Tiamat larva and all
What do you think about BB? at least thanks to BB it is supposed to be immo8 neg and hgr neg because BB is a divine spirit, at least gil power null should be updated to hgr and immo8

He also never killed BB, she just ends up disconnected from the Mooncell in the Normal Route, and in the True Route, the Kiara stuff happens.

Didn't Gilgamesh kill Kiara or BB anyway? Or did it damage it?
He just defeated both of them actually Kiara did die after gilgamesh defeated her but after a while not BB tho
she survived anyway, given Tiamat larva and all
She did?
I agree. And I always found it strange that in EA's profile it says she can kill the Mesopotamian Gods, but it was not listed IMO Type 8 negation.
Not like I doubt EA can kill gods but where does it say that, I'm also confused on "EA" and "she" too

Then HGR and Immo8 should be thanks to neg power null because it is very clear that BB and Kiara have them

He just defeated both of them actually Kiara did die after gilgamesh defeated her but after a while not BB tho

She did?

Not like I doubt EA can kill gods but where does it say that, I'm also confused on "EA" and "she" too
It is listed in Gilgamesh's profile, although it is not in EA's.

I used the feminine since it's a sword, English is not my native language so sometimes the wrong things come out.

Yeah Larva is created by FGO Tiamat at some point after she loses in Babylonia, so that she can help stop Beast VI/S, so Larva shares all the memories of being beaten and pretends to be salty about it

He did in fact kill Kiara yeah, so that one works
So for regen and immo neg it would be more logical to write "power null" next to it, for EA a normal immo and regen neg would suffice, is there a place you disagree with other than that?

So for regen and immo neg it would be more logical to write "power null" next to it, for EA a normal immo and regen neg would suffice, is there a place you disagree with other than that?
Why would you write power null next to it?

Oh stop I've written it wrong, anyway
No I'm just actually not sure what you meant

If you mean just adding immortality and regen neg to him and Ea, sure ig that makes sense yeah

As for the rest of the stuff, I don't think you need to put acausality negation, could just say they can interact with those people instead in their NPI justifications and stuff. The concept manip from Caster using the concept of shield and Gil piercing that, idk if that counts for concept manip for him, it'd count for her though. Although I believe he already has concept manip for other reasons

Other than that the thread seems fine

Yeah Larva is created by FGO Tiamat at some point after she loses in Babylonia, so that she can help stop Beast VI/S, so Larva shares all the memories of being beaten and pretends to be salty about it
Was it after? Cause it seemed to imply that it was before in the profile atleast
in Gilgamesh's profile, although it is not in EA's.
I mean for EA it would make sense because the term for it is used synonymously with a God and it has the authority of world building
I used the feminine since it's a sword, English is not my native language so sometimes the wrong things come out.
That's fine

Was it after? Cause it seemed to imply that it was before in the profile atleast
Yeah it states that she remembers being defeated, and that she sent a version with the premise of "what if I reset myself and was reborn" to stop a fellow calamity of the sea who was trying to defeat the same 2017 humanity she lost to

This Thread is a continuation of the previous thread I opened and contains some additions, I am waiting for your ideas

MISSING PROFILES AND ADDING
A few of the missing characters that should have the hax that I mentioned in this thread:

Dioscuri, Romulus-Quirinus, Vritra, Arjuna Alter, BB, BB Pele, Tiamat, Artemis, Demeter, Surtr, Cernunnos, Chaos, Kiara, Artoria (Lancer)
(I would appreciate if you specify the characters that should be added but are not written here in this title)

GILGAMESH HAX UPDATE
Acausality Type 1, 2, 3, 4 Neg or Power Null update ( thanks to Ten Crowns EX Gilgamesh Fate has disabled each other's hax resistors and Ten Crowns EXs while fighting BB in Extellada Mooncell, within these haxs BB's Acausality type 1 , 2, 3, 4 )

Immortality Negation ( Type 1, 2, 5, 8 ; Gilgamesh broke and ate a divine soul
BB again thanks to ten crowns ex, and EA wiped out the soul origin of Tiamat, a god )

Regeneration Negation (High-Godly ; defeated BB and Tiamat and
deleted Tiamat's soul origin)

Conceptual Manipulation ( Type 3 ;
Stay Night kills Caster and pierces Caster's Shield Concept )

(NOTE: Immortality & Regen negation must also be entered in the EA profile)
(NOTE 2: BB and Tiamat profiles do not have High-Godly regen yet, as I mentioned in the title above, they are one of the missing profiles, so evaluate them according to this scan, not by looking at their current profile)

MINOR ADDITIONAL FOR SERVANT PHYSIOLOGY
Interaction with Acausality Type 4 or Negation (Servants can interact with and damage Kama with Acausality type 4)
(NOTE : This is stated in
servant physiology so I don't need an in-game proof)

HAXS FOR NERO (SABER)
Regeneration Negation (High-Godly ; defeated Kiara, a divine spirit, Divine Spirits and Gods can come back even if their spirit concept is erased)

Immortality Negation (Type 8 ; killed the divine spirit Kiara)

Acausality Negation (Type 4 ; defeated the divine spirit Kiara and was able to come into contact with her)
(NOTE: Kiara is also a missing profile again)

Review previous Thread to understand what I'm talking about in this Thread!

Agree : @Tdjwo, @KingNanaya, @Barbar01, @Artorimachi_Meteoraft, @Theoretical, @RaveeCPN, @Death_of_Lems
Disagree :
Neutral :
Agree ( dont divine spirits and elementals get backed up by the planet, or is that just an arceuid thing)

Back