• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Things that need to be changed for Nasuverse part 2

I'll make a renewed link for you, but I'm not available right now, I'll throw it away when I do
don't worry i know what's inside, the man who listed it on Gil profile probs having a reading issue, but you know I won't make a crt to debunk that here

I guess if the stuff is already accepted on the other profiles then it's fine.
MINOR ADDITIONAL FOR SERVANT PHYSIOLOGY
Interaction with Acausality Type 4 or Negation (Servants can interact with and damage Kama with Acausality type 4)
(NOTE : This is stated in
servant physiology so I don't need an in-game proof)
Looking at how it's worded on the page I guess it's a range thing since it says they exist in a higher plane.

I guess if the stuff is already accepted on the other profiles then it's fine.

Looking at how it's worded on the page I guess it's a range thing since it says they exist in a higher plane.
It's not a range because servants can interact with the Kama in the game and damage it, the site has indirectly stated in their NPI part that they can interact with the wedge, which doesn't have the conceptual body, and I think it should be in the same way in aca4, which is a state of existence

Yeah Larva is created by FGO Tiamat at some point after she loses in Babylonia, so that she can help stop Beast VI/S, so Larva shares all the memories of being beaten and pretends to be salty about it

He did in fact kill Kiara yeah, so that one works

He didn’t actually kill Kiara as she was simply defeated as the Moon Cell was in the middle of doing its deletion program.

Last edited:

He didn’t actually kill Kiara as she was simply defeated as the Moon Cell was in the middle of doing its deletion program.

If you actually watch that you'll note they say something along the lines of her core being broken, and she was being maintained by the mooncell for just a moment longer, then she disappears after her talk with Anderson

We know this was done by Gil because well, they straight up say it was. She had already died and been destroyed by that point, but the mooncell just let her live a bit longer so she could ask her questions

If you actually watch that you'll note they say something along the lines of her core being broken, and she was being maintained by the mooncell for just a moment longer, then she disappears after her talk with Anderson

We know this was done by Gil because well, they straight up say it was. She had already died and been destroyed by that point, but the mooncell just let her live a bit longer so she could ask her questions
I did and also like to point out it wasn’t necessarily by Ea per se. Either way, it also mentioned that if the servant or master (Hans in this case) disappear, they gonna disappear especially in this case where they are both servants so I doubt the deed was solely from Gilgamesh.

Do I need to remind you of what occurred in Fate Extra CCC collab where it was stated that both Fate Extra CCC and a alternative version of her merge as one?
It is clear Kiara wasn’t, you know, exactly permanently put down there (Well, in the route when you did confront Kiara instead of BB anyway)

Last edited:
I did and also like to point out it wasn’t necessarily by Ea per se. Either way, it also mentioned that if the servant or master (Hans in this case) disappear, they gonna disappear especially in this case where they are both servants so I doubt the deed was solely from Gilgamesh.
But that's just literally not what happens in the fight, like at all. We exclusively fight and kill Kiara (destroying her core leading to her being saved for like 1 second by the mooncell)
Do I need to remind you of what occurred in Fate Extra CCC collab where it was stated that both Fate Extra CCC and a alternative version of her merge as one?
It is clear Kiara wasn’t, you know, exactly permanently put down there (Well, in the route when you did confront Kiara instead of BB anyway)
Or she just merged with herself from an earlier point? It literally can't be from after this point because the CCC world was registered as an imaginary phenomenon after this point

But that's just literally not what happens in the fight, like at all. We exclusively fight and kill Kiara (destroying her core leading to her being saved for like 1 second by the mooncell)

Or she just merged with herself from an earlier point? It literally can't be from after this point because the CCC world was registered as an imaginary phenomenon after this point
It is about after the fight, but during the fight, Gilgamesh didn’t pull off the Ea immediately (I think it was a game mechanic or something) and being weakened by BB and the others that Kiara absorbed. Remember, Kiara was weakened before the fight with Gilgamesh.

Also her FGO profile outright suggested otherwise .

“...or that was the intention, but at some point Zepar itself was dominated by Kiara, who turned into a fiend that could freely manipulate demon pillars and in the end metamorphosed into a Beast.
Kiara discovered her most excellent self among the many parallel worlds and fused with it.
Bringing up the imaginary phenomena of the CCC world to the FGO world, she turned her own body into a SE.RA.PH and grew by making Servants into source of nutrients.
Ultimately, she schemed to become one with the Earth, but her climax was obstructed by Meltryllis, BB, Passionlip and Chaldea’s Master.”

Nothing implies she merged with a earlier point.

It is about after the fight, but during the fight, Gilgamesh didn’t pull off the Ea immediately (I think it was a game mechanic or something) and being weakened by BB and the others that Kiara absorbed. Remember, Kiara was weakened before the fight with Gilgamesh.
This has nothing to do with Gilgamesh objectively, as the game itself tells us, killing her though?
Also her FGO profile outright suggested otherwise .

“...or that was the intention, but at some point Zepar itself was dominated by Kiara, who turned into a fiend that could freely manipulate demon pillars and in the end metamorphosed into a Beast.
Kiara discovered her most excellent self among the many parallel worlds and fused with it.
Bringing up the imaginary phenomena of the CCC world to the FGO world, she turned her own body into a SE.RA.PH and grew by making Servants into source of nutrients.
Ultimately, she schemed to become one with the Earth, but her climax was obstructed by Meltryllis, BB, Passionlip and Chaldea’s Master.”

Nothing implies she merged with a earlier point.
It doesn't imply she somehow merged with her after her confirmed death and cessation of her existence either, so which is more likely, it's before she died, or she actually survived despite everything saying she didn't, and the entire world going away, and that's when she was merged with?

This has nothing to do with Gilgamesh objectively, as the game itself tells us, killing her though?

It doesn't imply she somehow merged with her after her confirmed death and cessation of her existence either, so which is more likely, it's before she died, or she actually survived despite everything saying she didn't, and the entire world going away, and that's when she was merged with?
It does when Kiara was weakened by BB and the others prior to the fight with Gilgamesh and I still questioning if it is even a valid example.

Also I like to point out we don’t know what exactly happened as it points out she was going for the most perfect version of herself which been the one of her strongest at their peak and keep in mind, Kiara (Extra CCC) was never stated she survived nor was it stated she died IIRC so it isn’t a good counter as to what occurred in Fate Extra CCC is due to having multiple outcomes as other things.

Also if it is the latter, that doesn’t actually disprove the fact she pretty much will have to taken a L by Gil in that case.

Back