• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Restricted Wally West Flash vs Full Power Composite One Piece and Naruto Universe

Hopefully these types of battle are allowed and it's not a stomp thread, but I wanted to do somthing interesting. Can Composite Flash solo the WHOLE One Piece Universe???

Fight takes place on Earth

Full Power One Piece verse

Speed equalized

Flash has 2 weeks prep

Win by any means neccesary

Ready...GO!

The flashs
MonkeyDLuffy

VS

Woudln't Flash soloblitz 1000000000000x over before the characters have a synapse spark?

Tonie M. Movies Productions said:
Ya know I was gonna do a Composite Flash vs DBZ-verse but....you know...the rulez
And this is why this thread is a stomp, if you are considering pitting Flash against DRAGON BALL, but it still might be a mismatch and banned, then yeah.

FanofRPGs said:
Tonie M. Movies Productions said:
Ya know I was gonna do a Composite Flash vs DBZ-verse but....you know...the rulez
And this is why this thread is a stomp, if you are considering pitting Flash against DRAGON BALL, but it still might be a mismatch and banned, then yeah.
No, I wasn't considering pitting Flash against DBZ because if the rulez. Let me restate my last comment to that. Anyway, should I not use Composite Flash? To make it a little fairer?

Use DCAU flash, may be slightly less stompish. As he is relativistic vs MHS+, still blitzes, but he is now not freaking 4-C

Tonie M. Movies Productions
It is.

Flash Blitzes or retty much any Naruto character one shots.

Back