• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Been wanting to do something with the Liopleurodon for a long time.

Liopleurodon (Walking with...) vs Orcas

Rules:
  • There are 4 orcas and a single Liopleurodon
  • All are bloodlusted
  • Fight takes place on the seas appeared on the episode Cruel Seas
  • SBA for everything else
Both are 9-B

Liopleurodon:​

Orca team: 2​

Last edited:
Don't orcas have a easy time hunting prey much larger them them selfs? This will be just the 4 orcas swimming around the Liopleurodon and taking turns to atack It from beihin untill It is too tired to keep going

Don't orcas have a easy time hunting prey much larger them them selfs? This will be just the 4 orcas swimming around the Liopleurodon and taking turns to atack It from beihin untill It is too tired to keep going
Would equalizing speed help make it more fair (If this is enough to make it a stomp)? Also, if the Liopleurodon was able to attack, it would kill the orca instantly, so I added four orcas in order to not make it a stomp

Would equalizing speed help make it more fair (If this is enough to make it a stomp)? Also, if the Liopleurodon was able to attack, it would kill the orca instantly, so I added four orcas in order to not make it a stomp
No need, It's not a stomp, just seen like a decisive win

This is a stomp, you put them all on dry land where the Liopluerodan can't even move because he's so heavy unlike the Orcas.

This is a stomp, you put them all on dry land where the Liopluerodan can't even move because he's so heavy unlike the Orcas.
I think you think I put them on the actual beach of the episode, I meant it to be the seas of the beach. Would it still be a stomp on water?

Yes because Lio One-Shots all of them since he's 0.0019 Tons and no-sells all of their attacks.
IF he gets the chance to attack, because, as there are 4 orcas, they can slowly tire him out, and orcas have already taken down prey like whales. There's also the chance of outsmarting the Lio enough to beach him

IF he gets the chance to attack, because, as there are 4 orcas, they can slowly tire him out, and orcas have already taken down prey like whales. There's also the chance of outsmarting the Lio enough to beach him
That's not happening because they literally can't damage him whatsoever and he's specifically noted as being able to ambush kill sharks, something with better senses than Orcas so depending on where he starts then he could just stealth kill them all. They're not beaching him either since that would require them to both be even remotely near a beach and it's also something Orcas don't do since it puts themselves at risk as well. Not only that but I'm also positive that Lio outlasts them as well since he's able to stay underwater much longer thanks to his much larger lungs as Orcas can only hold their breath for about fifteen minutes on average. Lio has literally every advantage here aside from intelligence and even then Orcas don't have experience dealing with a predator like a Liopluerodon in the slightest.

That's not happening because they literally can't damage him whatsoever and he's specifically noted as being able to ambush kill sharks, something with better senses than Orcas so depending on where he starts then he could just stealth kill them all. They're not beaching him either since that would require them to both be even remotely near a beach and it's also something Orcas don't do since it puts themselves at risk as well. Not only that but I'm also positive that Lio outlasts them as well since he's able to stay underwater much longer thanks to his much larger lungs as Orcas can only hold their breath for about fifteen minutes on average. Lio has literally every advantage here aside from intelligence and even then Orcas don't have experience dealing with a predator like a Liopluerodon in the slightest.
They have no problems wearing down blue whales which are bigger, stronger, and FASTER than him. Sharks may have better senses but they also swim much slower normally and can only travel at their fastest in short bursts so it's really no surprise that they can't escape ambushes. Orcas on the other hand are much faster on average so his ambush tactic won't work on them. He can stay underwater longer, so? They can just take the fight to the surface of the sea where they have the advantage, they're smart enough to do that. They have the speed and intelligence advantage AND they have experience hunting bigger fishes than him.

They have no problems wearing down blue whales which are bigger, stronger, and FASTER than him. Sharks may have better senses but they also swim much slower normally and can only travel at their fastest in short bursts so it's really no surprise that they can't escape ambushes. Orcas on the other hand are much faster on average so his ambush tactic won't work on them. He can stay underwater longer, so? They can just take the fight to the surface of the sea where they have the advantage, they're smart enough to do that. They have the speed and intelligence advantage AND they have experience hunting bigger fishes than him.
So what I'm hearing is that this is a stomp either way since the argument is that Lio will never be able to hit them regardless of what it does? So my point is proven regardless.

Huh… From reading these comments, I don’t think Lio has any actual win-cons (the Orcas have the AP advantage if they can take down Blue Whales).

And if anything, Lio being larger here’s a disadvantage because it means he’s an easier target to hit combined with the AP gap and speed gap.

Yeah, no. l’m probs gonna say that this is a stomp.

That's fuking horseshit. Based on the arguments the Lio can't even hit one of them, let alone beat ******* four of them ganging up on him at once.
Nah, not how that works, we are analizing the most likely cenario not all of them when making arguments, You have to remenber every living thing is capable of mistakes and the orcas mostlikely get too damage too keep fighting after one bite from the aquatic lizard
Huh… From reading these comments, I don’t think Lio has any actual win-cons (the Orcas have the AP advantage if they can take down Blue Whales).

And if anything, Lio being larger here’s a disadvantage because it means he’s an easier target to hit combined with the AP gap and speed gap.

Yeah, no. l’m probs gonna say that this is a stomp.
They can take down blue whales by slowly hitting then, It takes a long time to actually kill and Blue whales have less reliable atack method then opening their mouths for a bite

The lizard has a easy win con of biting the whales when they get close

the whales have the win condition of tiring the lizard up and hit It down slowly into defeat, they are smart and know how to hunt biggerm oponents but they still need to be carefull

again, not a stomp, just decisive win

Nah, not how that works, we are analizing the most likely cenario not all of them when making arguments, You have to remenber every living thing is capable of mistakes and the orcas mostlikely get too damage too keep fighting after one bite from the aquatic lizard
You can't argue they're gonna make mistakes while simultaneously arguing they're gonna no hit run a creature that they're both faster than and have experience killing creatures of similar size and strength.
They can take down blue whales by slowly hitting then, It takes a long time to actually kill and Blue whales have less reliable atack method then opening their mouths for a bite

The lizard has a easy win con of biting the whales when they get close
Easy my ass, he literally can't hit them due to the speed difference as is the literal argument against him.
the whales have the win condition of tiring the lizard up and hit It down slowly into defeat, they are smart and know how to hunt biggerm oponents but they still need to be carefull
Not really when they're way faster than him.
again, not a stomp, just decisive win
It's a stomp.

You can't argue they're gonna make mistakes while simultaneously arguing they're gonna no hit run a creature that they're both faster than and have experience killing creatures of similar size and strength.
.... No, I'm not argument they will, I argumenting they can.... For a battle to be a stomp It's neededy that every single possibility of this fight to be a victory for one of the fighter, as long one has 0,0000000000000001% of a chance of victory It's not a stomp

Is more likely to the orcas not mess up but this don't mean It's impossible, It's not hard to understand
Easy my ass, he literally can't hit them due to the speed difference as is the literal argument against him.
He just need to turrn his head at one of them when they are getting close and have a luck bite, Orcas don't have instant capability to turn around and also

10 m/s to 30 m/s isn't a blitz yet, trough It's a big speed diference still
Not really when they're way faster than him.
They don't turn around instantly, You know on nature a lot of slower animals can hit faster animals, right?
It's a stomp.
Nah

.... No, I'm not argument they will, I argumenting they can.... For a battle to be a stomp It's neededy that every single possibility of this fight to be a victory for one of the fighter, as long one has 0,0000000000000001% of a chance of victory It's not a stomp
And Lio doesn't have any chances since again, there's multiple opponents who are all smarter, faster and have dealt with faster creatures of similar size and strength, not to mention the numbers advantage they have here.
Is more likely to the orcas not mess up but this don't mean It's impossible, It's not hard to understand
There's four of them that are all faster, smarter and more powerful than him via technicality of Piercing Damage. They have every advantage here aside from Stealth which Lio can't even use since they're within eyesight of each other and they have echo-location.
He just need to turrn his head at one of them when they are getting close and have a luck bite, Orcas don't have instant capability to turn around and also
They're not going at a creature like this face first, they're going to attack him from the underside, sides and back where he literally can't fight back because that's how they take on whales and sharks.
10 m/s to 30 m/s isn't a blitz yet, trough It's a big speed diference still
That's a massive speed difference and 3 to 4 times is where VSB generally considers an unfair speed gap.
They don't turn around instantly, You know on nature a lot of slower animals can hit faster animals, right?
It won't even be a problem because Orcas won't be attacking him from the front since they aren't stupid.
Yes it is.

We are going to circle argument at this point so there is no reasson to keep this going, let's just agree to disagree
No, I'm not gonna do that because this is a straight up stomp. You're literally having four Orcas do a type of death match that they literally excel at. How is this not unfair? If you think arguing that "They can make mistakes but just won't" is a fair argument then I don't know what to tell you because that's actual bullshit.

No, I'm not gonna do that because this is a straight up stomp. You're literally having four Orcas do a type of death match that they literally excel at. How is this not unfair? If you think arguing that "They can make mistakes but just won't" is a fair argument then I don't know what to tell you because that's actual bullshit.
I have a character that has the power to 25% of the time kill anyone who tries to atack It, otherwise he is useless, if he fights someone he has only a 25% chance of winning. Would You considere It a stomp?

I have a character that has the power to 25% of the time kill anyone who tries to atack It, otherwise he is useless, if he fights someone he has only a 25% chance of winning. Would You considere It a stomp?
That is not the same thing that's happening here. That's a hax power, this is ganging up on someone without any real advantages in this fight without the ability to fight back because they're thrown against four enemies who know exactly how to kill something like you since you're essentially just two of their prey items mixed together.

That is not the same thing that's happening here. That's a hax power, this is ganging up on someone without any real advantages in this fight without the ability to fight back because they're thrown against four enemies who know exactly how to kill something like you since you're essentially just two of their prey items mixed together.
okay, I have aguy who can only hit a punch 25% of the time, has a 6 times ap advantage, but is also a glass cannon bla bla bla You got the rest

Saying someone has the possibility of messing up is validy

let's use another exemple, wolfs

if apack of wolfs is more inteligence them most of It's prey right? so why this are their succefull hunt percentage?

The lizard can do a unapexted turn letting him get a luck bite, It can dive underwater for more them 90 minutes making the orcass need to go to the surfaace breath, It can hit one of them with It's tail while swimming

no, orcas don't even have a 100% succes rate when hunting blue whale

I really have no reasson to keep this circle of argumentation

okay, I have aguy who can only hit a punch 25% of the time, has a 6 times ap advantage, but is also a glass cannon bla bla bla You got the rest

Saying someone has the possibility of messing up is validy
It depends on what the reason for them messing up is. Why can he only punch 25% of the time? Is it because of an ability/weakness or is it because the opponent is just that much faster or more skilled than him?
let's use another exemple, wolfs

if apack of wolfs is more inteligence them most of It's prey right? so why this are their succefull hunt percentage?

The problem here is that by SBA the Orcas will literally not give up until either they or the enemy is dead so this a bad argument, especially when they're far faster and smarter than Lio.
The lizard can do a unapexted turn letting him get a luck bite, It can dive underwater for more them 90 minutes making the orcass need to go to the surfaace breath, It can hit one of them with It's tail while swimming
Lio can't turn on a dime like that as is demonstrated by another Liopluerodon of equal size to him needing to circle around him slowly until it got just close enough to lean forward and bite his fin to which he literally could do nothing about and that was against someone of the same size and speed as him, let alone a smaller and much faster group of targets who excel at this very matchup.
no, orcas don't even have a 100% succes rate when hunting blue whale
They don't need 100% success but by the rules of SBA they literally won't stop until either side is dead and Lio has zero in that regard since he can't intimidate them away by possibly killing one of them which the rest of the group will immediately take advantage of by ripping into him with their higher AP via Piercing Damage.
I really have no reasson to keep this circle of argumentation
Clearly because you're just wrong.

Now to be fair, blue whales are relatively docile animals and a video I saw had a group of 30 orcas take about 5 hours to wear down a single blue whale. Since there's only 4 of them here, they can eventually get tired and slip up which would allow Lio to kill or heavily wound, at the very least, one of them.

Now to be fair, blue whales are relatively docile animals and a video I saw had a group of 30 orcas take about 5 hours to wear down a single blue whale. Since there's only 4 of them here, they can eventually get tired and slip up which would allow Lio to kill or heavily wound, at the very least, one of them.
Literally everything I'm hearing sounds like a stomp in either direction. Either the Orcas take too long and die/can't even harm Lio since he has an actual calc on his Profile as opposed to functioning off of real world physics or Lio can't even hit them and slowly gets bled to death by a group of enemies three times his speed that are vastly smarter than him.

Literally everything I'm hearing sounds like a stomp in either direction. Either the Orcas take too long and die/can't even harm Lio since he has an actual calc on his Profile as opposed to functioning off of real world physics or Lio can't even hit them and slowly gets bled to death by a group of enemies three times his speed that are vastly smarter than him.
They all have KE calculations. That's how I know for certain that a blue whale has higher AP and Durability than Lio.
3 times? Let's see, their profile says they can go over 15.5 m/s (but will experience pain by doing so) Vs Lio's baseline Peak Human speed (10 m/s I think). They're only about 55% faster than Lio when going at top speed which is not a blitz nor a gap that can't be overcome.

Last edited:
They all have KE calculations. That's how I know for certain that a blue whale has higher AP and Durability than Lio.
When I asked ArmorChompy Offsite about this he said a Blue Whale would kill or seriously injure itself doing that unlike Lio going by his calc.
3 times? Let's see, their profile says they can go over 15.5 m/s (but will experience pain by doing so) Vs Lio's baseline Peak Human speed (10 m/s I think). They're only about 55% faster than LLio when going at top speed which is not a blitz nor a gap that can't be overcome.
I'll be honest, I may have misread the 30 mph part instead of the M/S part but even still, there's four of them that are faster and smarter than him. This entire match hinges on "Can they harm him or not?". If they can then they just wittle him down while avoiding his head because he literally can't just turn around on a dime as shown in the literal episode itself and Orcas are smart enough to avoid a massive mouth nearly as large as they are. If they can't then they just waste their remaining lifespan annoying their soon to be killer. No matter how you slice it this fight is just unfair.

Back