• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Removal of the Naruto Retsuden laser justification

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is sad that there is no animation of this novel, the context of the Orochimaru feat gives a sensation that it may have been better than we imagine...

Well, good luck arguing Relativistic speed for Orochimaru and half of the verse, when they have a Mach 3000 feat and scale to that value.

Well, good luck arguing Relativistic speed for Orochimaru and half of the verse, when they have a Mach 3000 feat and scale to that value.
Why would anyone scale to New Era Orochimaru though? He's had 15 years to develop his new body full of Hashirama's cells, and we know he's always experimenting on himself to get stronger. I don't see anyone from Shippuden scaling to this.

Despite being weaker (I don't know about slower), Victor could keep up with Orochimaru and land some hits. Konohamaru and Mugino could keep up with Victor too. Need to watch the episodes again though, but that's basically what happened.

Yeah, it was even stated that he ''Easily reacted to the laser beam''
Yes. And there is also the fact that he had a sneezing crisis at the moment of the feat, and this was bothering him. And there is also his movement, it is not a simple reaction movement, he jumps to the side to dodge, there are effects of deviation of raitons with a similar context in the anime that generate speed results above the raiton itself, if it were animated, we could maybe even get an FTL result...

Watch Boruto and you will know lmao.
I mean I watched the entirety of boruto and don't see why anyone scales to orochimaru. He has had 3 "fights". One where it was a deliberate test so he wasnt going all out. And another where he blitz someone so hard with his sword they literally turned to dust. The third was against Victor in which he got his by Victor's lightning but again he was going all our there. He could be I guess but it isn't likely.

As for the other stuff idm if it it sub-rel for orochimaru. I certainly agree with light fang scaling. Something that should have been done years ago on top of having anime support.

Sage mode Mitsuki
Karma boruto/ Base Boruto
Sarada
Kawaki
Boro
Victor (maybe)
Mugino (maybe)
Ao (maybe)
Deepa (Maybe)
They would all scale since sage mode Mitsuki blitzed Orochimaru.

This should be handled in another CRT tho I’ll be glad to make it if Orochimaru’s speed gets accepted.

You receive: Light Fang

You lost: Retsuden Feats
salvation.jpg

Yeah, I agree with it's removal and Light Fang being used.

Sage mode Mitsuki
Karma boruto/ Base Boruto
Sarada
Kawaki
Boro
Victor (maybe)
Mugino (maybe)
Ao (maybe)
Deepa (Maybe)
They would all scale since sage mode Mitsuki blitzed Orochimaru.

This should be handled in another CRT tho I’ll be glad to make it if Orochimaru’s speed gets accepted.
No one here should scale. Sage mode mitsuki blitzed an orochimaru that was surprised he finally learnt SM. Karma and base boruto don't scale in anyway. Certainly not Kawaki, Sarada or Boro. Only Victor has any possible reasoning. The rest do not scale at all.

About the scale with the Orochimaru feats, I remember that in the anime Victor fight whit him, and managed to hit him, and also dodging some attacks. Konohamaru and Mugino managed to keep up with Victor.

About Naruto, we know that he is far below even his base form without this disease, so how about considering his feats a Sub-rel like Orochi's, and considering him Relativist only in his base form with 100% health?. If accepted that, we will not have headaches with Relativistic scales for characters like Mugino, Konohamaru and etc...

No one here should scale. Sage mode mitsuki blitzed an orochimaru that was surprised he finally learnt SM. Karma and base boruto don't scale in anyway. Certainly not Kawaki, Sarada or Boro. Only Victor has any possible reasoning. The rest do not scale at all.
Lol I’ll debunk all your claims in the separate CRT if it goes through.

Very wrong but funny.

About the scale with the Orochimaru feats, I remember that in the anime Victor fight whit him, and managed to hit him, and also dodging some attacks. Konohamaru and Mugino managed to keep up with Victor.

About Naruto, we know that he is far below even his base form without this disease, so how about considering his feats a Sub-rel like Orochi's, and considering him Relativist only in his base form with 100% health?. If accepted that, we will not have headaches with Relativistic scales for characters like Mugino, Konohamaru and etc...
I can agree with this I believe some feat of Konohamaru could have been calced to sub-rel so it would make sense.

I can agree with this I believe some feat of Konohamaru could have been calced to sub-rel so it would make sense.
Maybe a "Sub-Relativist, possibly Relativist" and an explanation involving the fact that he is not in 100% health can be used?.

And I agree with you about Mitsuki's context. I believe that only Konohamaru, Mugino and Victor should scales (and others, but mentioning only those who are directly part of all of this).

Regarding Konohamaru, maybe that such Sub-relativist calculation is necessary, Juugo has a very clear reaction feat when blocking a direct attack from the Raikage that was wearing lightning armor, and this version of the Raikage is in Su-relativist here, Konohamaru fought and even subdued Juugo at speed, and it became clear in this fight that only he could face Juugo, Boruto and the others had no capacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back