• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Removal of inactive and permanently blocked users from verse page lists

Tllmbrg said:
Is someone being inactive since octobor 2019 enough to remove them?
No. Only remove those who have been inactive for over a year. See OP.

Okay can someone else do it for the SCP Supporters?

Having problems editing them into that box

Phoenix821 and Goldmaster784 need to be added back, Madness Combat Supporters I added myself

Removing Castle (Verse) supporters:

Castlevania:

Charlotte (Universe):

Clancyverse:

Claymore:

Code Geass:

Code Lyoko (Verse):

Code: Breaker:

• Blanked: Inactive since Sept. 2018
Courage the Cowardly Dog (Verse):

Cthulhu Mythos:

Cutie Honey (Verse):

Cyanide and Happiness:

Cyber City Oedo 808:

And that's "C".

Eh so I accidently deleted the post I was about to send, the pages I edited were Fate Grand Order,Stay Night, FNAF World (Verse) and Futurama

I can't really re-check who I deleted but they all either were inactive since 2018 or 2016 and in Futurama one I removed 2 people who were perma banned

Okamo Supporters:

SaiyanSage inactive since 2018

Aparajita inactive since 2017

Zetman Support: Super Saiyan Mugiwara is blocked until 2099 so yah

Xiaolin Showdown Supporters:

Js250476 is not a real person who was there

X.C.O.M Supporters:

Mrminenrails isn't a real person

I went through all the verses under the letter Z and X

Yureka has the only supporter there removed because it doesn't link to a profile

ImagoDesattrolante removed from Yume Nikki supporters since Ant banned him till the year 9999

Yu Gi Oh Supporters:

Lance Tennant inactive since 2017 ZeoParadox , RouninOtaku , JiroUchiha9 are all inactive since 2016

Yu Yu Hakusho Netural and Supporters:

Only netural on the page JohnCenaNatio is banned for forever

DodoNova banned for 9999 by request

Kagemaru Kurosuke inactive since 2018

ETV123 , Coolkid 11 , Pikatoo , Zeromega20 all inactive since 2015

Valar Melkor 2 , Handsome Protagonist , Newraptor , Newraptor , SwordSlayer99 , Rocks75 all inactive since 2016

Hizamaru , DarkSchneiderKing are inactive since 2017

Young Justice Supporters:

SaiyanSage and Aimenaltair are inactive since 2018

Youjo Senki Supporters:

ChuChuLove account's globally disabled and DaFritzi inactive since 2017

Yamato Takeru verse page actually needs the section of opponents,supporters and neutral added to it

Also Yo-Kai page has a weird user profile linked on it Golem Guy has no history so not sure if I should delete it or not

Outside this I finished all the verses that have Y in the beginning

Voltron: Legendary Defender verse page doesn't have a single user profile linked in the supporters section lamo

Darkanine,Vivi Ornitier,FanofRPG,MaverickIsTheHype,Js250476,The real cal howard will be removed since no link

Same with Antvasima in the netural section

Overlord-Murasama and Kellex aren't linked in Vinland Saga supporters section

Sheoth has been inactive 2018 so also removed from the page

If active users have listed names but no URLs, then normally you just edit it to where it's linked to their user pages.

Welp if they want their names added back they can do it themselves, I'm not gonna search out users just to add them to the pages

It's really easy, you just need to have this. [[User:UserName|UserName]]

If I encounter it later I'll do it, am not revisiting the pages I've already edited

Not asking you that you had to do that, but just reminding you in the future is all.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
If active users have listed names but no URLs, then normally you just edit it to where it's linked to their user pages.
I agree.

In this case, the removals are fine since one have been inactive for more than a year and the other is globally banned.

SolBadgay300 got removed from being the sole supporter of WaveLand due to inactive since 2018

Sliporez inactive since 2018 so gets removed from Warcraft page Same with ThyBadger who basically was inactive since 2018 outside 1 piture he sent in 2020 Jaunry 29

Jimmyjamster1992 inactive since 2017, gets removed too

Talonmask gets removed from the Warframe supporters section since she's inactive since 2016

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Not asking you that you had to do that, but just reminding you in the future is all.
Okay, also can we like get more people here to edit this pages out?

I think its fair to assume I did a massive amount of editing around here

Also my comment somehow got deleted but I went through all verses beginning with the letter I

Cthulu Mythos Netural :

DarkSchneiderKing inactive since 2017 so removed from Netural

Dark Tower Supporters:

SpiralMaster ain't around here since 2016

11o┬▓ first action on the wiki was to add himself on that page, too bad he only did like 5 other things total on the wiki which are all in 2015

SiamesetheKitty inactive since 2018

Godzilla (Universe) Supporters:

ConsumingFire and SaiyanSage are inactive since 2018

Mctroid is inactive since 2017

Superdragonfly100 and Gerdkinerf are inactive since 2016

MorkarBaroque inactive since 2018

Back