• An important announcement about how to solve problems with your discussion thread notifications, and other important issues.

Please click here for further information.
  • Important information regarding the linking of images from Fandom wikis.

• Important information regarding upcoming advertisements in this forum.

Removal of inactive and permanently blocked users from verse page lists

Voltron: Legendary Defender verse page doesn't have a single user profile linked in the supporters section lamo

Darkanine,Vivi Ornitier,FanofRPG,MaverickIsTheHype,Js250476,The real cal howard will be removed since no link

Same with Antvasima in the netural section

Overlord-Murasama and Kellex aren't linked in Vinland Saga supporters section

Sheoth has been inactive 2018 so also removed from the page

DarkDragonMedeus

The Sword and Shield of AKM Sama
VS Battles
Sysop
If active users have listed names but no URLs, then normally you just edit it to where it's linked to their user pages.

Welp if they want their names added back they can do it themselves, I'm not gonna search out users just to add them to the pages

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Sysop
DarkDragonMedeus said:
If active users have listed names but no URLs, then normally you just edit it to where it's linked to their user pages.
I agree.

In this case, the removals are fine since one have been inactive for more than a year and the other is globally banned.

SolBadgay300 got removed from being the sole supporter of WaveLand due to inactive since 2018

Sliporez inactive since 2018 so gets removed from Warcraft page Same with ThyBadger who basically was inactive since 2018 outside 1 piture he sent in 2020 Jaunry 29

Jimmyjamster1992 inactive since 2017, gets removed too

Talonmask gets removed from the Warframe supporters section since she's inactive since 2016

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Not asking you that you had to do that, but just reminding you in the future is all.
Okay, also can we like get more people here to edit this pages out?

I think its fair to assume I did a massive amount of editing around here

Cthulu Mythos Netural :

DarkSchneiderKing inactive since 2017 so removed from Netural

Dark Tower Supporters:

SpiralMaster ain't around here since 2016

11o┬▓ first action on the wiki was to add himself on that page, too bad he only did like 5 other things total on the wiki which are all in 2015

SiamesetheKitty inactive since 2018

Godzilla (Universe) Supporters:

ConsumingFire and SaiyanSage are inactive since 2018

Mctroid is inactive since 2017

Superdragonfly100 and Gerdkinerf are inactive since 2016

MorkarBaroque inactive since 2018

League of Legends Supporters:

Byakuya "Senbonzakura" Kuchiki , SaiyanSage , Czuczian11 are inactive since 2018

BrokenLord , Zer0the0mega108 are inactive since 2017

Disney Supporters:

FrostMouse0 , SaiyanSage , Eldritch abominatio are inactive since 2018

Basilisk1995 , Lance Tennant are inactive since 2017

Nisemono96 is inactive since 2016

Keys to the Kingdom has SpiralMaster be removed as a supporter since he's not active since 2016

Lord Of The Ring Supporters:

SpiralMaster and SaiyanSage are removed again

Valar Melkor 2 is inactive since 2016

DarkSchneiderKing is inactive since 2017

ConsumingFire and NaturalDestroyer are inactive since 2018

TheArsenal1212 globally disabled

MonsterVerse Suppoters:

ConsumingFire is inactive since 2018

Gerdkinerf is inactive since 2016

Mctroid is inactive since 2017

SaiyanSage is removed, AGAIN

YogTheKey or MorkarBaroque in other name is inactive since 2018, someone might wanna look for this name because I might have missed him since I only noticed now the dude is on the page under a different name so he might've slipped by me

So I edited the Star Wars page, MonsterVerse page, everything under D that's also under Book category, Flatland and finally SpongeBob

(somehow my message got deleted)

Save before posting, several minutes writing something is possibly that can be erased by a bug in fandom.

Crazylatin77

VS Battles
Retired

Abstractions

VS Battles
Content Moderator
D.Gray-Ma supporters:

Danny Phantom (The Universe) supporters:

• FrostMouse0: Inactive since May 2018
  • Phoenix821: Inactive, insisted they would be gone for "the foreseeable future"
Dark Souls supporters:

Darkstalkers supporters:

Date A Live supporters:

DC Animated Universe supporters:

DC Comics supporters:

DC Extended Universe supporters:

Death Note (Verse) supporters:

Demon's Souls supporters:

Demonbane (Verse) is locked and Ragnar Lothbrok123 has been inactive since Aug. 2015, SpiralMaster is also inactive since Jan. 2016 and can be removed.

Deus Ex supporters:

• Jjp7123: Inactive since Mar. 2019
Devilman (Verse) supporters:

Digimo supporters:

Dishonored supporters:

Doki Doki Literature Club! supporters:

Dragon Ball (Toei) supporters:

Dragon's Dogma supporters:

Dreamworks supporters:

"D" is done.

Crabwhale

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Well understandably this is a responsibility we'll have to pick up permanently from now. Infrequent as it may be, removing inactive members now that we've set a precedent is just going to be another duty.

Still kinda mad at myself for not bringing this up months in advance.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
No problem. All help is very appreciated.

Here is the verse page list, for any members who are willing to help out:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Verses

It might be good if you all split up the workload for different parts of the verse page list though. So several people do not have to go over username lists in the same verse pages over and over. Some organisation doesn't hurt after all.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Preferably not. It is good to keep them there in case members want to add themselves in the future.

Crabwhale

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
That's preferably for the Audit Group to oversee, if that's still functioning (I'm kind of out of the loop for that).

Just because a franchise no longer has active supporters doesn't mean the information on a page is necessarily outdated or incorrect.

The_Calaca

VS Battles
Retired
Not in the way of being outdated or incorrect. I'm asking because it seems pointless to have a verse listed in the KML if there's no members at all.

We have the Verse Category to list them, after all.

Crabwhale

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Oh I thought you meant deleting them altogether from the Wiki.

In that case, I don't know. I guess Ant's suggestion makes sense.

After we're done with the clean up here we should have like a protocal where like once a month we're doing a sweep to check who's inactive enough time so they should be deleted off this sort of pages so this stuff won't pile up

Arekusuripa removed from Little Witch Academia verse supporters cuz inactive since 2018

F0rZ3r0 and Noahkaismith both got removed the Lisa supporters because they're inactive since 2018 and 2017

Kagemaru Kurosuke gets removed from being a supporter of Law of Ueki since he's inactive since 2018

And I've gone through all verses under the letter L

AllanSaiya gets removed from being a supporter of Owari no Seraph since he's inactive since 2018

TheTim4ik gets removed as an Overwatch opponet since he's inactive since 2017, Flamethrowerman09 also gets removed only he's inactive since 2018

Asdtgh gets removed as Netural for Overwatch cuz inactive since 2018

SaiyanSage again appears on this thread and gets removed as a Ore, Twintail ni Narimasu supporter

Now One Punch Man Opponets,Netural and Supporters:

Lance Tennant removed since inactive since 2017 , same for DeezNuts1102

Goodyfresh741,SpiralMaster,ConsumingFire,Coolkid11,Connor1996,Tzula,Sheoth,AllanSaiya,Yes850,Oblivion00 , Basilisk1995,AsuraDestructor,Faisal Shourov,PancakeExterminato,GohanLSSJ2,Cubikai,Goodyfresh741,Sandblow,Austrian-Man-Meat,FrostMouse0,Bergoros,Frogicalo,WarriorWare,RouninOtaku,Verdestrom,Viturino,LegendsVII,Kagemaru Kurosuke,SenshiDo are all removed from supporters of OPA since they're inactive between the range of 2015-2018

DoctorAutomated inactive since 2018 so removed from OK K.O! supporters

OFF has Dexteradon12 be removed from supporters since he's inactive since 2017

With this I'm done with the letter O, tho someone should go over the OPA supporters again because there's one profile I think I missed but I can't find it

Umineko no Naku Koro ni Supporters:

Page locked so I'll list who should get removed: Mugenf (inactive since 2018), TheMightyRegulator (account disabled globally), DeezNuts1102 (inactive since 2017) and finally SpiralMaster (inactive since 2016)

KinkiestSins removed from UnOrdinary Supporters cuz account globally disabled

Arekusuripa removed from Urusei Yatsura Supporters since he's blocked forever by demand

I've gone through all verses under the letter U besides Undertale

Abstractions

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Fairy Tail supporters:

Fallout supporters:

Family Guy supporters:

Fantastic Frontier supporters:

Far Cry supporters:

Fate/Grand Order supporters:

Fault Milestone supporters:

Final Fantasy supporters:

Final Fantasy IX supporters:

Final Fantasy VI supporters:

Final Fantasy VIII supporters:

Fist of the North Star supporters:

• Austrian-Man-Meat: Inactive since May 2018
  • Hizamaru: Inactive since May 2017
  • SolidEye234: Inactive since Nov. 2018
  • Removing JohnCenaNation from opponents as he is permanently blocked
Five Nights At Freddy's:

Fortnite supporters:

Fullmetal Alchemist supporters:

Futurama supporters:

"F" is done.

╠Âl╠Âo╠Âw╠Âk╠Âe╠Ây╠ ╠Âf╠Âo╠Âl╠Âl╠Âo╠Âw╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âb╠Âe╠Âc╠Âa╠Âu╠Âs╠Âe╠ ╠Âi╠ ╠Âf╠Âo╠Âr╠Âg╠Âo╠Ât╠ ╠Âw╠Âh╠Âe╠Âr╠Âe╠ ╠Âi╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Âs╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Âs╠Âu╠Âp╠Âp╠Âo╠Âr╠Ât╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Âo╠Ân╠ ╠Âm╠Ây╠ ╠Âo╠Âl╠Âd╠ ╠Âa╠Âc╠Âc╠Âo╠Âu╠Ân╠Ât╠Â

Abstractions

VS Battles
Content Moderator
He's currently a month away from one year of being gone, if he's going to be back in a couple months there's nothing wrong if he wants to add himself back, if he does actually return.

Crabwhale

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Abstractions said:
He's currently a month away from one year of being gone, if he's going to be back in a couple months there's nothing wrong if he wants to add himself back, if he does actually return.
I didn't remove the people who had a month left with my search through. And if he's coming back that's yet more reason not to remove him.

Abstractions

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Bobsican said:
Okay, please at least list the verses he's removed in later on so I can tell him.
I did list them, they are in my posts. If you really need to you can CTRL + F to find all times his name popped up.

Crabwhale said:
I didn't remove the people who had a month left with my search through. And if he's coming back that's yet more reason not to remove him.
I did, but that depends on the poster, if someone made one post in 2019 for April but all posts before that were Aug 2018 or somewhere around that time, even earlier, then I would remove them based on likely future inactivity.

This isn't really a big issue and I can personally link him everything I removed him (even though I logged it here) from if he does actually return, but I would rather wait and see if he does, he still has a couple months supposedly.

Abstractions

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Anyway, if it's such a big issue, I won't touch his name any further.

GetBackers:

• ItsEliminationTime is either deactivated or simply a broken redirect, so I'm removing it
Getter Robo (Verse):

Gintama:

• Battlemania: Inactive since Apr. 2019, post prior was 2018, then 2017
God of War:

Godzilla (Universe):

Gon (Universe):

Gone:

Goosebumps:

Grand Theft Auto:

Grappler Baki:

Gravity Falls:

Grimm (Verse):

Guilty Gear:

Gurren Lagann (Verse):

Harry Potter (Verse):

Higanbana no Saku Yoru ni:

High School DxD:

Higurashi - When They Cry:

Hinamatsuri:

His Dark Materials:

History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi:

Horizon Zero Daw:

Hyperion Cantos:

Hunter X Hunter:

"G-H" are done.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Antvasima said:
Here is the verse page list, for any members who are willing to help out:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Verses

It might be good if you all split up the workload for different parts of the verse page list though. So several people do not have to go over username lists in the same verse pages over and over. Some organisation doesn't hurt after all.
Help from the community to get this project properly organised would be very appreciated.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Also, big thanks to Abstractions and everybody else who are helping out with this.

AKM sama

Automatic Killing Machine
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Human Resources
We'll need a list of all members who are willing to help with this so this can be organised and the verses can be distributed accordingly between them.

Abstractions

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Tllmbrg said:
Agreed, most of the work was done by Abstraction and me (as far as I can tell, maybe someoen did more then me I dunno)
Doesn't really matter "who does the most", it's a group effort, what ever is being done helps.

AKM sama said:
We'll need a list of all members who are willing to help with this so this can be organised and the verses can be distributed accordingly between them.
I've been gradually cleaning alphabetically as per Spino's suggestion, last letter I cleaned was H, so things can be cleaned further from there onward.

When I started however I was simply removing supporters as they were the reason this was started, but I will clean up what I left earlier.

EDIT: You can probably just assign letters to people willing to help as a way of organizing, I'll take a couple as I've been compiling multiple letters anyway.

Abstractions said:
Tllmbrg said:
Agreed, most of the work was done by Abstraction and me (as far as I can tell, maybe someoen did more then me I dunno)
Doesn't really matter "who does the most", it's a group effort, what ever is being done helps.
Ig

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Yes. Thanks to everybody who are helping out.

As AKM said, we need to get this organised so the workload can be split though.

Also, the Neutral and Opponents sections also need to be cleaned.

DarkDragonMedeus

VS Battles
Sysop
What about the Neutral and Opponents sections? I though we agreed to keep those sections. Or was it something to do with formatting them?

DarkDragonMedeus

VS Battles
Sysop
Ah, I see. I have been looking at inactive users for those sections with the few I looked at. Fire Emblem, and Metroid.

Abstractions

VS Battles
Content Moderator
InFAMOUS:

• Jjp7123: Inactive since Mar. 2019
Inheritance Cycle:

• Meosos: Inactive since Feb. 2019
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure:

Jurassic Park:

Kamen Rider:

Kara no Kyoukai:

Kill la Kill:

Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi:

King of The Hill:

Kingdom Hearts:

Kirby (Universe):

Koei (Verse):

Kongou Banchou:

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku Wo!:

Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?:

Kuro (manga):

LazyTow:

League of Legends:

I-L are done at this time.

Abstractions

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Undertale:

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Okay. That is good. I would appreciate if you clean it up properly though, by fixing the missing links, and removing the genuinely long-term inactive members.

No problem, unlinked user names get on my nerves so much tho

I shouldn't have deleted it but impluse made me but at least I fixed it

Abstractions

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Antvasima said:
The Multilingual Members List and the Knowledgeable Members List should probably also be cleaned up in this manner.
I've been cleaning the Knowledgeable Members List as I find inactive users which you can see with my posts, but I'll do a more thorough check when the verse pages are finished.

Completely forgot about the Multilingual Members List though, but that won't take long:

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Well, this is an important project, so I suppose that I could give you temporary rollback rights in order to continue editing in the meantime, if you think it is a good idea.