• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reminder that Saitama's Serious Punch is technically 4-C

no no no i get the at least. what im saying is some people wank him so much. just because you havent seen something's full potential doesnt make it infinite. yeah all of his stats should be "at least".

Well to be fair. I personally do question when it is and isnt appropriate to use cinematic effect and timeframes when quantifying fiction, since it is sometimes dependant just on how the scene is drawn and animated rather than what is intended in the narrative.

It isn't. The Databook for the anime states Boros can planet bust. But both the Webcomic, Manga, and the Manga databook state that Boros is a surface-wiper.

I don't think "being too absurd for the series" was the problem with using this calc anyway

And I think I heard something about translation errors. The 100% accurate translation said he would "Shave the Earth" or something like that.

Saitama ***** on Goku, look at how weak Goku's pathetic punches are compared to Saitama's punches lmaooo, they barely create craters, goku is a ******* weakling

Low 1-C Master Hand and Crazy hand via perceiving 2-B beings as toys.

Via inverse square law, every TOP participant has at least High Universal durability.

(Assuming the wov is infinite in size)

Back