• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rematch of the Century!!! Semiramis vs Monkey D. Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Boi! 7-A Luffy is back,and now this match can be rematched!!! From reference,come here

Alright folks,the Queen of Asyrian fight against Future Pirates King,the rematch that people around the universe waiting for,the long waited rematch,the-#Slapped (Megumi: Shuch up,just start it already!!)

The Wheels of Fortune is start rotaring,now let's start the fight!!!

-Both in character

-Speed equalized

-Luffy is already in inside of Hanging Garden of Babylon,start point is the outdoor of garden

-This is punk hazard Luffy

-Semiramis can unleash Bashmu in beginning

-Win via death!!!

Semiramis FGO Stage 4
Luffy by young street-d7nmyxi

VS

• Luffy: 3 (Calaca, Js, Daloka, ZackMoon, Shrek, COB, Rin)
  • Inconclusive; 0
Battle Theme

Its her Soul Manipulation viable in combat? Like she isn't only capable of eating souls.

And how much powerful is her Poison Manipulation? It would matter since Luffy had high resistance again Poison, even before the Timeskip (he was able to survive Crocodile's poisonous hook, which can melt rocks).

First of all I'll say that I don't think we can equalize verses. Haki and DF can't be equalized with nearly anything here and it's unequalized with every other magical energy so it would with Fate's magic. I assume Semiramis is in the throne room. Semiramis advantages:

• Intangibility. Is it applicable?
  • Regenerationn (Mid-Low). It's better than anything.
  • Minor Fate Manipulation and Supernatural Luck are useful traits but I think there only can prolong the inevitable if the gap is too high.
  • Experience according to the age.
  • Basmu's resistance negation: Servants with Poison Resistance or anecdotes of resisting poisons would get increased resistance to its effects. On the other hand, Servants who died to poison in life take double the damage. I think this part is a bit confusing. Do Servants killed by poisons have Poison Resistance for this?
  • Range: Luffy's start position gives Semiramis the advantage here. She can summon and throw minions to Luffy to slow him down and hurting him before he gets to the throne room.
As for Luffy I must say somethings before:

There's currently a revision thread where is being discussed to unify the Fishman Island and Punk Hazard and Dressrosa keys. The reason is that Luffy isn't so different in power from one key to another and it's a bit redundant and Luffy did shown no particular power jump in the three islands but gradually showing his true power. Why am I saying this? Because if this is accepted we'll only get two Post-Time Skip keys (Pre Katakuri and Post Katakuri) which will make Luffy 7-A in base and High 7-A with 2nd and 3rd Gears on top of 6-C with G4.

But for now he's At Least 7-A in any form and doesn't use G4.

Luffy's advantages:

• Highly resistant to poisons. This makes Luffy resistant to the majority of Semiramis's ways to deal with him. Luffy's resistance to poison it's so strong that it can completely ignore the effects or a blue-ringed octopus's poison.
    • Although all octopuses (as well as cuttlefish and some squid) are venomous, the blue-ringed octopus is in a league of its own. Its venom is 1,000 times more powerful than cyanide, and this golf-ball sized powerhouse packs enough venom to kill 26 humans within minutes. It's no surprise that it's recognized as one of the most dangerous animals in the ocean.
  • Punk Hazard Luffy has fought with Caesar, a scientist which has the power of the gas. The first thing Caesar tried was poisoning Luffy but once he saw the pirate was unscathed he tried other things instead of using more poisons (at least unless he shown his Kuni) so it's likely to say that someone as intelligent when it comes to poisons like Caesar doesn't use them against Luffy because of his resistance.

It's worth to say his resistance to corrosive poison aswell. In Arabasta Saga he fought Crocodile who had a poisonous hook which can melt rocks with a single touch and Luffy was in contact with the hook and the poison only affects him when it was within him.

When Luffy ate that fish from Totto Island's sea he got severely poisoned and was struggling for much time and eventually he will die without the anthidote.

If Basmu's poison can't affect Luffy despite it's effects (due to Luffy isn't a Servant) then Luffy has an enormous advantage here.
  • Adept Haki user. Kenbunshoku can prevent Semiramis's invisibility being useful.
  • Statistics amplification: 2nd and 3rd Gear with Busoshoku Haki aswell.
  • Verse unequalized protects Luffy from Semirami's Magic Negation.
  • Bigger stamina. Not only Luffy can fight being poisoned and with lethal wounds but he scales to Ace and Jinbei who fought for 5 days in a row while Semiramis and other Servants can fight for one day.
  • Arguably better AP and Dura: Semiramis needed the Sacred Fish Scales to survive an attack of Achilles and it destroyed the scales. I don't think Achilles is stronger than Luffy (Base surely but Gear 2nd or 3rd it's unlikely) so Luffy wouldn't need too much to put her down once he get in the throne room.
  • Arguably better combat skills. I'm not gonna say anything about this. People knows how good is Luffy fighting style. But Semiramis isn't a warrior. Her classes are Assassin and Caster while the former is a stealth style which is countered by Luffy's Kenbunshoku and the latter is already activated. Maybe she has her decent amount of experience and skill but I don't see her more skilled than Luffy.
I'll wait until someone gives me an answer about Semirami's resistance negation before voting. If it isn't applicable then Luffy takes this mid-diff. He's likely far better combatant and can resist the majority of Semirami's attacks on top of the other advantages.

Stefano4444 said:
Its her Soul Manipulation viable in combat? Like she isn't only capable of eating souls.
And how much powerful is her Poison Manipulation? It would matter since Luffy had high resistance again Poison, even before the Timeskip (he was able to survive Crocodile's poisonous hook, which can melt rocks).
Soul manip is not combat applied iirc,as for poison manipulation,it's very dangerous as hydra poison,gonna post it later.

Alright,here we go about how potent Semi poison is:

Her poison can turn thing into poison,and her poison are above Hydra poison which it's so potent that Heracles use it as weapon and make Chiron gave up his immortality.

For better explanation just read Shikera Usum explanation in the original thread above or waiting more nasuverse expert to come here.

I'm reading the thread and the best thing Semi has is an instakill poison such as the armored fish of the boiling sea. A poison that Luffy endures for good amounts of time. Gin said that is PIS but its still valid since Luffy ate enough poison to instakill a giant and it should be superior to blueringed octopus's poison which just 1mg can kill an adult human.

I read the previous and I don't get the reasons why semiramis's poison is better. Could you elaborate?

Being immortal doesn't give you poison resistance. If the poison is good enough it'll hurt despite your immortality. In any case it's only useful if the affected had a good amount of pain tolerance.

And don't forget that even the event that Knight called PIS in the previous thread Luffy withstood a poison so powerful that'd instakill a giant.

He faced an opponent which can poison the ground. I know Semi can turn the enviroment into poison but turning=/=affecting.

Poison isn't anything new to Luffy, neither is pain. If her strongest poison doesn't have some kind of good hax, i don't think she can win this one. It's the most viable win condition for Semiramis, but i don't think it's overwhelming enough agains't this opponent.

I prefer wait,because the other Nasuverse nerd's still not come,and i don't like it if this match unanimous without them.

Semi has High 7-A shields, magic beam spam which scales above 385 mt, chains which stop 7-A attacks in their tracks (chains and beams can be spawned anywhere), infinite stamina, infinite mobs to wear down Luffy, knows where he is all the time, basic poison which dissolves people in seconds (hydra poison and centaur blood scale above this), turns Luffy's energy/air/basically everything into poison, can summon giant poisonous monsters on a dime, and best of all, can teleport Luffy off the Gardens and proceed to nuke him from kilometres in the sky.

Semiramis for my reasons.

Luffy scales above 428 Megatons by a good amount. The chains aren't restricting him. Also she doesn't have infinite stamina, that's only with a proper mana supply which she doesn't have here. Luffy knocks out the monster with Haki. The poison Luffy has his resistance from can melt people and poison non living organisms. Also he breathed nothing but the strongest gas from the clown dude without an issue. He's also faster than her with Gear 2nd and has Observation Haki so he'd know where she is and where to go. Luffy's range in also in the kilometers so he'd just use gear second and get back up.

If not listed in the page you need a scan to prove that point. AFAIK the Gardens makes her 7-A and gives the Caster class.

AnonymousBlank said:
She does have infinite stamina, its called the Hanging Gardens of Babylon which gives her practically infinite mana.
Infinite Mana=/=Infinite Stamina

Luffy: 7 (Calaca, Js, Daloka, ZackMoon, ShrekAlmighty, COB, Rin)

Semi: 1 (AnonymousBlank).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back