• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Remake of Jin Mori Dan HDE Removal (Part 1 of ???? HDE Removals)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Higher mathematical dimensional existence? Higher spatial dimensional existence? Either way, they both seems better than original name. Ya

?? If the 4D logic is connecting 2D spaces then it's not 4D.
I'm not sure what's not clicking, but I hope this helps

1) it's a 4D space/structure that connects to two 3D spaces. In these physics these diagrams, 3 dimensional space is reimagined as a 2 dimensional space since we cannot do not possess the technology to physically manifest a 4D space that is wh space-time is often represented as a 2D plane.

This sphere that intersects a 2D plane, it has a cross section in both the first dimension, and second dimension, the 2D intersection of a sphere is a circle. If you put another flat plane on top of that circle you would also get a second set of intersections. Is there sphere not 3 dimensional since it's connecting two, two dimensonal spaces? because clearly it has volume, lenth, width and height.

qualitative.jpg

Why did you do for Magi? It's not like it has a fan base, or you had difficulty to fight for it. It's only you and the other guy. Lol
Based on the previous standards magi HDE is okay.

Also increased spatial dimensionality is a weird name. HDE is fine, it should just be noted that HDE is meant to be in the actual sense of the word "higher dimensions"

Also increased spatial dimensionality is a weird name. HDE is fine, it should just be noted that HDE is meant to be in the actual sense of the word "higher dimensions"
I mean increased spatial dimensionality is “higher dimensions” precisely speaking.

1) it's a 4D space/structure that connects to two 3D spaces. In these physics these diagrams, 3 dimensional space is reimagined as a 2 dimensional space since we cannot do not possess the technology to physically manifest a 4D space that is wh space-time is often represented as a 2D plane.
Dude. What are you talking about? You just said above that the gate connected 2 dimensional spaces. Now you're saying the spaces are 3D? Which is it? Stop with the technobabble.

That isn't evidence of it not being done magically or through some type of power in the verse.

You don't get to suggest it's magic when that's never been suggested.

Irony, thy name is Xinsignia. You are arbitrarily suggesting that the dimension is something that's never been referenced: A higher spatial dimension. I am simply pointing out that there are many other options, and in the clear absence of evidence for it being spatial, we cannot give Mori HDE.

However, this is moot now, as the thread has been accepted by a staff consensus.
What does my name have to do with anything? and was your comment about it even necessary? Also, I just find it hard to believe that existing in to separate spaces simultaneously whether they be temporal or spatial is always depicted as a 4 dimensional structure in mathematics, yet for some reason that gets thrown out for GoH?

I mean increased spatial dimensionality is “higher dimensions” precisely speaking.
But higher D is cooler

Anyway l, anyone can apply this of they can, I cannot do that right now.
We will be applying it to Mori Hui's profile.
Remove the HDE

Dude. What are you talking about? You just said above that the gate connected 2 dimensional spaces. Now you're saying the spaces are 3D? Which is it? Stop with the technobabble.

When I said 2D I meant planes. Again, the diagram is a 3 dimensional space being bridged by a 4 dimensional structure, that diagram is being represented by a 2 dimensional space being bridged a 3 dimensional structure.

When I said 2D I meant planes. Again, the diagram is a 3 dimensional space being bridged by a 4 dimensional structure, that diagram is being represented by a 2 dimensional space being bridged a 3 dimensional structure.
Anyways, since Mori is not creating bridge between two spaces that allows people to travel between them, he cannot be compared to the 4D logic gate.

You don't get to suggest it's magic when that's never been suggested.
You don't get to suggest it's spatial when that's never been suggested. You need evidence not assumptions.

Also, I just find it hard to believe that existing in to separate spaces simultaneously whether they be temporal or spatial is always depicted as a 4 dimensional structure in mathematics, yet for some reason that gets thrown out for GoH?
You have to prove that's the case in GoH instead of assuming it. What scan actually says this?

Anyways, since Mori is not creating bridge between two spaces that allows people to travel between them, he cannot be compared to the 4D logic gate.
I think you're misinterpreting what i'm saying. The "bridge" is the body itself of the 4D structure itself, and its cross sections are the wormholes opening that find in the lower 3 dimensional plane The structure of the wormhole itself is four dimensional. A four dimensional being would have a body that would exist in the 4th dimension, and 3rd dimension simultaneously.

In a reductive manner:
3D sphere=4d construct
2D circular intersection =3D construction

The wormholes that form from the intersection of the 4D construct, and the 3 dimensional plane allows things to pass through, other 4D structures do not since they're closed four dimensional structures, wormholes however, are 4dimensional open structures.

Is it me or I don't see HDE in his profile?
You need to check Mori Dan profile and not Mori hui
It's in the last key

This is the next thread
This can be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back