• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jin Mori Dan HDE Removal (Part 1 of ???? HDE Removals)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pain is worshipping DT as he is omniscient and never wrong.
Now if I call you out on this, it will sound somehow but let me be the hero here and say "No, I am not treating him as omniscient and never wrong" you should see some threads where we argue when I think he is wrong. but in cases like this where I have no refutation for his arguments, I will take his words or Ultima and a very handy few words over others since they have shown to be capable and knowledgeable in the subject more than I am. Others? No they have not shown to be knowledgeable in it, especially you.
Should I remind you how you thought HDE is relevant to AE? So you expect me to take the words of someone like you who said such a thing over the words of the person who created the page to begin with?
Also, bring DT in this thread, its pointless quoting his comment where he completely did not evaulate the whole thread and its context.
Relax, till the weekends that is when he replies so I am waiting for that

I will relax where I know the chances are near 0.

Also, yes you are, you are literally invaliding a staff's opinion because he "aint" smarter than DT. What the hell?
Also, ya you should remind me that I was in opinion that AE type 1 of being pure "higher dimensionalilty" grants some HDE. Ya remind me, since I am still in this opinion.

you are literally invaliding a staff's opinion because he "aint" smarter than DT. What the hell?
and again with you comprehending south when I am saying north. We all have our strong suits, that does not make someone smarter than the other in every aspect. DT is more knowledgeable on this matter than most, so his points should hold more weights than others who are not as knowledgeable in the matter.

Also to all staff members who commented, since the thread is rejected by current staff members,
you can close the thread after 48 hours if no new evidences are brought in this table.

And when I say "new evidence", I mean new evidence within the verse, and not DT's QnA moments.

Just reminding regarding this.

I will play like Fuji now. I like her style (where she rushed closing the unfinished thread with this comment xd)

One staff agrees and two disagrees, that is barely enough girl.
Also the two that disagreed, I have answered their questions and now waiting their reply. Go and find something else to do, people will think you are in love with me with always following me around.

I am not doing that, Fire storm said "While I agree that the reasoning needs to be revised, I don't know if there is a replacement reasoning in the series." this means he does not think there is another reasoning in the series, which is what I meant by he finds it iffy and I can count it as an agree but I will wait for him to clarify his stance, how is that dishonest? You are reaching at this point.
Firestorm never spoke about removing it though, so I'd leave it be until further elaboration

and again with you comprehending south when I am saying north. We all have our strong suits, that does not make someone smarter than the other in every aspect. DT is more knowledgeable on this matter than most, so his points should hold more weights than others who are not as knowledgeable in the matter.
Our current system doesn't seem to go by that, though. It's simply "thread mod vote good, admin/bureaucrat vote better"

The plot of the Maitreya, Pain, and Dread love triangle deepens...
Mait thinks I am cute but finds pain as his sister, uwu.
that sounds extremely wro-…..you know what. Forget about it 🗿

This is the price I pay for associating with you people

moyai-stone-face.gif

Unless you are more knowledgeable than DT in the matters of HDE, which you are not. I think I will go with DT's statement on Mori's which is and I quote "Is also so vague that I don't think it would qualify for even evidence of being Tier 2"
To provide more context, he said Mori does not qualify for HDE and proceeded to say how he does not think it qualifies for tier 2
I gotta ask did you question if DT knows what ontology means, cause ontology just refers to a set classification and explanation of entities which for HDE is a double negative.

I gotta ask did you question if DT knows what ontology means, cause ontology just refers to a set classification and explanation of entities which for HDE is a double negative.
Actually, I think Pain misinterpreted DT's words or misinterpreted the concept of mathematical dimensionality. If we had to say "this character is mathematically high dimensional man" for what we call mathematical dimensionality, there would be no character with this feature. that is, if it is generally said to be high dimensional or if it is proven to have a + axis, then a character is already mathematically high dimensional. I really don't quite understand what pain is trying to emphasize.

I really don't quite understand what pain is trying to emphasize
Yes you do not based on your post, I am tired of repeating myself so I will say please read my thread for more info
I gotta ask did you question if DT knows what ontology means,
I am sure he does and what we mean by that at least me and him is transcendence by virtue of one being real while the lower is unreal.

Saying that people who disagree just don’t understand standards and then actually disregarding their disagreements is hugely disingenuous. Here’s a good idea. How about you make a summary post explaining why Mori’s HDE justification no longer qualifies without vague terms like “math stuff”?
Once again, I'll be calling to this as it seems like a good way to carry things further

I didn't understand Pain, his HDE thread had 3 votes in favor and only DT against, and he wanted to concede. Then created this one over HDE, HDE standards haven't even changed, so why would mori's HDE be removed if it still meets the requirements, or am I missing something

You've had this habit for a while now, where you dismiss anyone who disagrees with you as being wrong for doing so for one reason or another. Like, please just accept that people disagree with you.

And this disagreement includes 2 or 3 admins (idk where Firestorm stands tbh) so you're gonna need something real convincing
To be fair he does that a lot notably in the JTTW CRT.

Disagree FRA

I am sure he does and what we mean by that at least me and him is transcendence by virtue of one being real while the lower is unreal.
I still have a with DT's first quote "First, there is no such thing as being higher D by nature of ontology. Dimensions are a strictly mathematical thing." Which is kind of denying the ontology of mathematics and saying their mutually exclusive. which isn't really right since it's counterintuitive to say you can use mathematics but not ontology to justify it mathematically.

Honestly, at this point I think the thread can be closed. It's been rejected by like 5 different mods and nearly every single user has disagreed with it. Not much point in keeping it open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back