• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jin Mori Dan HDE Removal (Part 1 of ???? HDE Removals)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you have some misconception and missed something, which is the fact that Mori used avatars, not that he himself is existing at all those places at once, he used the tablets to project his avatar/clone.
I should add though that yes something similar to this is enough for someone to become 4D but it is way more complicated than this.

How would that not qualify though? It should still fulfill the dimensionality requirements. Yes he projected an avatar into the past, but the avatar was not the only thing that existed in the past. His physical body was still with Ahan & baby Taejin as well on geundoowun (his cloud) as well, at a different point in time, and location. That same Mori was also in Nirvana. Yes Mori can move through time, but time isn't the only thing he's moving through, he's also moving through dimensions.

Mori's true essence can't be contained in the lower dimension which is why the avatar serves as a medium. When a being from a higher dimension descends into a lower dimension, the beings native to the lower dimension can only perceive that cross section right? since they lack the axis to perceive the higher D being. In Abbots flatland when the sphere descended into the 2D plane, the square could only perceive the cross section of sphere (when it intersected the flat plane) and that cross section was essentially expanding and contracting as it moved up and down that plane. Square could not see all of sphere since his kind can't move in that direction. In Mori's case he doesn't descend, since his true body can't be contained or perceived by the lower dimension hence why avatars can be used for interaction, which is why Xuanzang said all ties were cut.

IIRC Satan flat out mistook Xuangzang's projected nirvana avatar form for Mori, and referred to it as higher dimensional being as well

Last edited:
How would that not qualify though? It should still fulfill the dimensionality requirements. Yes he projected an avatar into the past, but the avatar was not the only thing that existed in the past. His physical body was still with Ahan & baby Taejin as well on geundoowun (his cloud) as well, at a different point in time, and location. That same Mori was also in Nirvana. Yes Mory can move through time, but time isn't the only thing he's moving through, he's also moving through dimensions.

Mori's true essence can't be contained in the lower dimension which is why the avatar serves as a medium. When a being from a higher dimension descends into a lower dimension, the beings native to the lower dimension can only perceive that cross section right? since they lack the axis to perceive the higher D being. In Abbots flatland when the sphere descended into the 2D plane, the square could only perceive the cross section of sphere (when it intersected the flat plane) and that cross section was essentially expanding and contracting as it moved up and down that plane. Square could not see all of sphere since his kind can't move in that direction. In Mori's case he doesn't descend, since his true body can't be contained or perceived by the lower dimension hence whe avatars can be used for interaction hence why Xuanzang said all ties were cut.

IIRC Satan flat out mistook Xuangzang's projected nirvana avatar from for Mori, and referred to it as higher dimensional being as well
Please read my previous posts on the matter

I am no HDE expert, but Maitreya makes the most sense. Though Firestorm makes a solid point that a reword for a better reasoning sounds good.

But this topic was not applied. lol
Read the thread, that was the point, if the thread was applied then Mori can qualify but since the thread is rejected Mori cannot.
In fact DT said it explicitly that Mori does not qualify
So far I'm seeing a pretty universal disagreement with this CRT...
Actually there are some agreements and the disagreements so far are due to ignorance of the current standards.
Can you please stop linking CRTs that aren't concluded? Thank you.
Maybe if you read the CRT you will know what it stands for, check up above.

Actually there are some agreements and the disagreements so far are due to ignorance of the current standards.
You've had this habit for a while now, where you dismiss anyone who disagrees with you as being wrong for doing so for one reason or another. Like, please just accept that people disagree with you.

And this disagreement includes 2 or 3 admins (idk where Firestorm stands tbh) so you're gonna need something real convincing

I'd be fine with a rewording of the justification if that's deemed necessary, but Mori Dan's got a clear case of HDE so removing it is a hard no from me

You've had this habit for a while now, where you dismiss anyone who disagrees with you as being wrong for doing so for one reason or another. Like, please just accept that people disagree with you.
Like bro read the damn thread, I have had it with you, you mean the users who said my thread was trying to make HDE strict when it is the other way around?
Most of their arguments hinges on R>F and Transcendence and if you read my OP or DT's reply you will see based on our standards that is not HDE, it is simple and cut and most of them did not know that and they are arguing for it, I even had to ask DT again, and he said Mori does not qualify and he does not even qualify for tier 2 but I do not care about that.
So if you are going to speak ignorantly, refrain from tagging me to your nonsense.
And this disagreement includes 2 or 3 admins (idk where Firestorm stands tbh) so you're gonna need something real convincing
it includes 2 admins and Firestorm thinks it is iffy which is why he thinks they need a better justification which I can count as an agree but I will wait for him to clarify his stance. Also Sir Ovens point was that Mori has R>F so he is HDE, when the standard explicitly says that R>F does not qualify, so again that is because he did not know that part and I explained to him and waiting on his reply.

No, Pain, I did not assume that you wanted to strict HDE (in matter of facts, the 3 requirements you had in CRT was a little bit strict, because you were literally limiting to low 1-C beings and above), but your derailment with "it is mathematical, no it should be math, pray math!" is annoying because in matter of fact, the context here is pretty much mathematical, and the justification itself is also mathematical in my view.

No, Pain, I did not assume that you wanted to strict HDE (in matter of facts, the 3 requirements you had in CRT was a little bit strict, because you were literally limiting to low 1-C beings and above), but your derailment with "it is mathematical, no it should be math, pray math!" is annoying because in matter of fact, the context here is pretty much mathematical, and the justification itself is also mathematical in my view.
Dread not everything is about you and I really do not care what you assumed. Also to buttress my point about ignorance going around, when did having HDE over 3D become low 1-C since that was my OP in that thread, how you read that to mean I am restricting it to low 1-C is beyond me. Also R>F being mathematical shows that you did not read DT's points in that thread at all.
Damn, why is the thread not closed if it is concluded?
Which rules says a thread needs to be closed when it is concluded?
My premise have be explained to be wrong now I am just gaining more knowledge through my current argument with DT

You pretty much were stricting it to higher tiers with those requirements, this is the main reasons why DT rejected them.
Also, if the thread is concluded by everyone and staff members, it should simply be closed.

But in matter of fact, it is not concluded.

You pretty much were stricting it to higher tiers with those requirements, this is the main reasons why DT rejected them.
You should read things three times before replying, it is really getting annoying that you keep on misrepresenting my arguments none of my requirements would have restricted it to higher tiers, HDE is meant for 4D and above to begin with and my point was that it is not only through maths and physics someone can be HDE there are other methods, but that must have eluded you as usual since you do not read anything I send.
So DT rejected them because in his own words "those are not truly Higher Dimensional" simple and cut.
Also, if the thread is concluded by everyone and staff members, it should simply be closed.
No rule says this
But in matter of fact, it is not concluded.
I am the OP I conceded so again it is done, now it is just me asking DT on some clarifications about HDE.

I am not misrepresenting anything. The requirements were pretty much the same as you how you get higher tiers. Now, again, tell me I need to read for 4th time and I will still see in this way, because pretty much when I asked for source of this requirements before you created the CRT, you told me this.

because if your requirements are passed, anyone with HDE will get a higher tier with a good argument that there is qualitative supriority over dimensionality.

Anyway, I have give my stance above.

I am not misrepresenting anything. The requirements were pretty much the same as you how you get higher tiers. Now, again, tell me I need to read for 4th time and I will still see in this way, because pretty much when I asked for source of this requirements before you created the CRT, you told me this.
This buffoonery at its finest, so let me get this straight you are interpreting my statement to mean something I said it does not mean and your stance is true?
because if your requirements are passed, anyone with HDE will get a higher tier with a good argument that there is qualitative supriority over dimensionality.
There is qualitative superiority over dimensionality though even right now at the wiki, I bet you did not even know that. What we do not allow is that HDE meaning higher tier, physically? sure but AP? not so much
Anyway, I have give my stance above.
Yeah you are not going to interpret my stance for me, since that is a dumb thing to do.

There is qualitative superiority over dimensionality though even right now at the wiki, I bet you did not even know that. What we do not allow is that HDE meaning higher tier, physically? sure but AP? not so much
thats not new, also yes this is my whole point, I won' allow your requirements to be implimeneted SINCE it mostly/kinda forced to have some specific tiers.

I can't imagine a single HDE user with those requirements and does not have a higher tier (for example 9B with HDE without requirements)
Its really abritary.

I won' allow your requirements to be implimeneted SINCE it mostly/kinda forced to have some specific tiers.
You are amusing to watch, you mean the requirements you agreed on in the thread? I guess you did not form a thought of your own and joined the bandwagon
I can't imagine a single HDE user with those requirements and does not have a higher tier (for example 9B with HDE without requirements)
Its really abritary.
Animal man (DC), it is not "I cannot imagine" but "I do not know" since obviously it is because you did not know, also there are many more examples.
Also DT has seen this, check the thread, he said that is not HDE, I will tell him to comment here officially though

Saying that people who disagree just don’t understand standards and then actually disregarding their disagreements is hugely disingenuous. Here’s a good idea. How about you make a summary post explaining why Mori’s HDE justification no longer qualifies without vague terms like “math stuff”?

You are amusing to watch, you mean the requirements you agreed on in the thread? I guess you did not form a thought of your own and joined the bandwagon
I agreed on them before DT's input, which makes my input invalid if the current argument I agreed on, was fairly debunked.
Animal man (DC), it is not "I cannot imagine" but "I do not know" since obviously it is because you did not know, also there are many more examples.
Clarify
Also DT has seen this, check the thread, he said that is not HDE, I will tell him to comment here officially though
Sure lets wait, and if he did not comment, surely the thread can go foward with current staff members evaulation.

Like bro read the damn thread, I have had it with you, you mean the users who said my thread was trying to make HDE strict when it is the other way around?
Most of their arguments hinges on R>F and Transcendence and if you read my OP or DT's reply you will see based on our standards that is not HDE, it is simple and cut and most of them did not know that and they are arguing for it, I even had to ask DT again, and he said Mori does not qualify and he does not even qualify for tier 2 but I do not care about that.
So if you are going to speak ignorantly, refrain from tagging me to your nonsense.
One person is not the be-all end-all, especially when you've got 2 admins disagreeing with you. You know that right?

Mori existing in a realm beyond all creation, such that he can oversee all of it from this domain (especially when it's stated to be a plane where space and time overlap, which helps further as space-time is the 4th dimension) makes for a blatant case of Higher Dimensional Existence
it includes 2 admins and Firestorm thinks it is iffy which is why he thinks they need a better justification which I can count as an agree but I will wait for him to clarify his stance. Also Sir Ovens point was that Mori has R>F so he is HDE, when the standard explicitly says that R>F does not qualify, so again that is because he did not know that part and I explained to him and waiting on his reply.
Really? Now you're just cherrypicking which agreements and disagreements you consider to actually matter and what you arbitrarily deem to be an agreement/disagreement, which is a pretty dishonest/underhanded move.

Talking about passive aggressiveness, please exclude from me that. You can pretty much check comments and see who is the one being passive aggressive here.

Mori existing in a realm beyond all creation, such that he can oversee all of it from this domain (especially when it's stated to be a plane where space and time overlap, which helps further as space-time is the 4th dimension) makes for a blatant case of Higher Dimensional Existence
Unless you are more knowledgeable than DT in the matters of HDE, which you are not. I think I will go with DT's statement on Mori's which is and I quote "Is also so vague that I don't think it would qualify for even evidence of being Tier 2"
To provide more context, he said Mori does not qualify for HDE and proceeded to say how he does not think it qualifies for tier 2

I can also nitpick on your space-time shenanigan but since I understand what you meant in that statement I will let it slide. (@ImmortalDread who is not reasonable now?)
Really? Now you're just cherrypicking which agreements and disagreements you consider to actually matter, which is a pretty dishonest/underhanded move
I am not doing that, Fire storm said "While I agree that the reasoning needs to be revised, I don't know if there is a replacement reasoning in the series." this means he does not think there is another reasoning in the series, which is what I meant by he finds it iffy and I can count it as an agree but I will wait for him to clarify his stance, how is that dishonest? You are reaching at this point.

Also I linked my thread there, at least go through it so you can have some idea of what I am saying here.

That aside, when I am home, I will make a summary like @Tarang123 suggested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back