• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Relocating Keys to Top of Profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it can not be accurately handled by a Bot, we will not allow the change in the first place.
Yeah, Promestein indicated that it will be a large undertaking even with bots, so it might wait until after the holidays, and at that point we could do a test run on a single profile, and then maybe a small batch of profiles, before attempting it on increasingly large sections of the site.

If it can be done through Massedit and it has been tested, what is the issue exactly? Is it about Prom schedule?

How so? As far as I'm aware MassEdit wouldn't allow you to move the keys like this.
I reached out to some folks on dev.fandom.com and one of them gave me instructions on how it could be done using MassEdit. I tested it on a personal wiki with some copied profiles, described in this comment. I sent the instructions to Promestein for when she's done editing the Striking Strength, but I can share it with whomever.

I will revert it for the time being for the sake of consistency.

No problem. Please take care and rest and recuperate properly. 🙏

Well, it depends on if @Promestein is willing to handle the work or not, and if she and @Deagonx think that her Bot's mass-editing program can handle it properly.

I think Promestein had been swamped from the holidays. Alternatively I am willing to work on it.

@Promestein

Do you still think that this is a good idea that is worth the work effort involved, and if so, would it be safe to apply via a script?

Okay. Can you test it on some pages first please, to make certain that it won't mess anything up?

Thank you. Please keep us updated here before you initiate any major changes. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Thanks a lot for your help. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

However, we also need to adjust the structure and header image in the following page:

@Damage3245 @Starter_Pack @Dereck03 @Just_a_Random_Butler @Crazylatin77 @ElixirBlue @Nehz_XZX

Would any of you be willing to help out with this please?

Do you think it would be a good idea to replace the current picture with a more contemporary one? The current one appears to be quite outdated, and I have a few ideas on how we could update it.

That would be extremely appreciated, yes.

Thanks a lot for helping out. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

By Promesteins Bot account, as she is really awesome as always, but we also need to restructure the page layout instruction page that I mentioned above, and likely the one for items as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back