• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rela-Massive FTL+ TMNT???: The Ultimate Speed Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be ungrateful for me trying to help you out. I likely asked too many as it is, and this is not a very important thread. If nobody helps us out soon, I will likely unsubscribe from it.

Please Mike, be more patient and especially more respectful towards bureaucrats. Antvasima already has a lot of responsibility and stuff to work on.

We'll get to calculating all of these moments eventually.

What needs to be Calculated?

1. How fast the beams traveled the Triceratons were shooting.
2. How fast the Justice Force and the spaceships were able to fly throughout the whole entire fight. (If the Calc members believe that the spaceships were moving fastest as they can against the Justice Force, feel free to ask scans of the spaceship speed feats.)
3. How fast Sentry managed to throw a huge robot into the Sun.
Here is what you need to calc so this thread can be over with. Thx for stepping by

1. Not really sure what this feat is?
2. Do you mean from the shot where they leave Earth or more than that?
3. Not sure he actually through him all the way to the sun

1. Not really sure what this feat is?
2. Do you mean from the shot where they leave Earth or more than that?
3. Not sure he actually through him all the way to the sun
1. The feat shows a Triceraton laser beam was capable of tagging the ship in the video it shows a beam was shooting and the TMNT dodges those beams

Here is close up of the beams

2. How fast the Justice Force when they leave Earth and maybe calc how fast the Spaceships during the fight were traveling such as here where the Sun was in the background in this scene.

3. Fair enough

Last edited:
1. The feat shows a Triceraton laser beam was capable of tagging the ship in the video it shows a beam was shooting and the TMNT dodges those beams

Here is close up of the beams

2. How fast the Justice Force when they leave Earth and maybe calc how fast the Spaceships during the fight were traveling such as here where the Sun was in the background in this scene.

3. Fair enough
1. This feat is fodder

2. The feat with the sun in the background is fodder

3. I have calced the flying from Earth feat

This should work giving that the TMNT have reacted to lighting bolts from the Mystic Ninjas in base and this is a much better rating then before so I will take it.

Alright so I was not active much in this thread due me not being able to have my laptop for a while but now that I am back on track here are the changes if anyone agrees.

Base Forms​

Supersonic with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions: (Can easily outran missiles with ease multiple times and can react to members of the Justice Force such as Silver Sentry who was mind controlled to kill Michelangelo and Silver Sentry and the other Justice Force members are capable of leaving Earth at this speed. (The other turtles are able to react to a huge meteor.)

Mystic Forms​

Massively Hypersonic+: Can keep up with the Tengu Shredder would easily managed to stomp Silver Sentry with extreme ease and has managed to keep with Hisomi-Shisho, who can run 200 yards in less than a second.

Dragon Forms​

Massively Hypersonic+: Should be superior of their Mystic Forms who keep up with Tengu Shredder.

Anyone agree?

I'm not sure about them reacting to that space ship; it was relatively distant and they couldn't move out of the way in time and pretty much got hit by it in the end. But scaling them from Silver Sentry is good as well as his own feat calculated by Mitch.

Since the Mystic/Dragon Forms upscale Sentry shouldn't we put their speed at Massively Hypersonic+ likely/possibly higher rating since Sentry somewhat managed to react to some of the spaceship before he got hit?

Also is this change fine to apply to the profiles?

Alright ima make the changes to this then if thats okay
Alright so I was not active much in this thread due me not being able to have my laptop for a while but now that I am back on track here are the changes if anyone agrees.

Base Forms​

Supersonic with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions: (Can easily outran missiles with ease multiple times and can react to members of the Justice Force such as Silver Sentry who was mind controlled to kill Michelangelo and Silver Sentry and the other Justice Force members are capable of leaving Earth at this speed. (The other turtles are able to react to a huge meteor.)

Mystic Forms​

Massively Hypersonic+: Can keep up with the Tengu Shredder would easily managed to stomp Silver Sentry with extreme ease and has managed to keep with Hisomi-Shisho, who can run 200 yards in less than a second.

Dragon Forms​

Massively Hypersonic+: Should be superior of their Mystic Forms who keep up with Tengu Shredder.

Anyone agree?

BTW How fast would Electricity be, would it be in the Hypersonic range still?

d9nkwc4-88b58a47-7a83-4621-ac77-ec02a66bf3c7.gif

Machine generated electricity is at least Mach 1.6, so not to impressive but probably worth including in the list of feats. But I think the accepted upgrades may be applied yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back