• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rela-Massive FTL+ TMNT???: The Ultimate Speed Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
past asteroids and planets as well as seen in the background, MHS seems a whole lowball if anything.
That's because the frame of reference changed. If you move halfway across the planet the stars and planets will also change relative positions, that doesn't indicate you're FTL.
That and they even reached that far to another planet as well and it was stated later on in the video
I know the ships are capable of FTL movements. My question was is there any evidence that people would actually scale to those movements.

That's because the frame of reference changed. If you move halfway across the planet the stars and planets will also change relative positions, that doesn't indicate you're FTL.

I know the ships are capable of FTL movements. My question was is there any evidence that people would actually scale to those movements.
The TMNT's robot friend was capable of piloting the ship like what I showed the scan similar to how Courage pilot the spaceship, and since the TMNT should scale to the Robot friend, reactions should be there for the TMNT.

The TMNT deflects beams which I said again that the beams are capable of tagging the spaceship which I showed all scans so you should check that out

And again Mikey can react to Sentry who can blitz the Tricteron Ship who are on pair with the TMNT's Robot Spaceship.

However keep in mind that it should be reactions only

The TMNT's robot friend was capable of piloting the ship like what I showed the scan similar to how Courage pilot the spaceship, and since the TMNT should scale to the Robot friend, reactions should be there for the TMNT.
The reason we rate Courage the way we do is because he was physically controlling the speed and direction. We don't rate Han Solo MFTL+ for piloting the Falcon, we don't rate Humans as High Hypersonic for flying rockets, and we don't rate Monkey at this level despite him having MFTL+ flight speed. Just because someone flies something doesn't mean they suddenly scale to it without proper reason. The ship itself also isn't moving at the speeds you're suggesting it does in that scene.
The TMNT deflects beams which I said again that the beams are capable of tagging the spaceship which I showed all scans so you should check that out
The beams are going to be at most MHS as I've said before.

Last edited:
You should cut out all the fluff about spaceships and just focus on the laser reactions
The reason I am saying about the spaceships is because the TMNT can react to Sentry who is capable of blitzing the spaceships.

Also as for the beam dodging giving that we have someone who said that it could be MHS, due to the beams traveling space at a short time which seems MHS but I am waiting for the beam to be calced

Nothing has been accepted and there is no way in hell spaceship scaling will
Can this Speed Rating works then?

Speed: MHS or MHS+: (Capable of Dodging and Deflecting Beams from the Triceraton which the beams is capable of traveling at this speed) with (Sub Rela or higher depending what the calc can result) reactions (Reacted to a massive attack from Sentry who was mind controlled which Sentry is capable of traveling all the way through earth to space to the point of blitzing the space ships which are capable of tagging the TMNT spaceship)
^Um can this work?

Triceraton Beams​

1. A Triceraton beam dodging
  2. They dodged the beams again
  3. Leonardo deflected the beams once again
  4. Leonardo again dodges the same beams again to save the robot.
  5. They once again dodged the same beams again.
  6. They literally are dodging the Triceraton Beams AGAIN

Justice Force and Super Turtles scaling​

1. Mikey is capable of reacting to a mind controlled Sentry and even reacted to him again
  2. .Sentry himself dodged the same beams that travels space.
  3. Extra Stuff​

1. Utrom Shredder and Hun react and dodge lasers.
    2. Seems like they defected lasers here probably
These are all the ones that don't have jank, assuming or Stormtrooper aim
Seems pretty Rela to me

These are all the ones that don't have jank, assuming or Stormtrooper aim
Seems pretty Rela to me
Rela speed TMNT is fine with me.

Also here is another scan I found that Mikey seems to avoid a laser that seems to travel in a straight line and burns on contact after Leonardo kicked the person with the laser beam

Rela speed TMNT is fine with me.

Also here is another scan I found that Mikey seems to avoid a laser that seems to travel in a straight line and burns on contact after Leonardo kicked the person with the laser beam

Does it reflect? What other properties does it show off? Straight line and burn isn't always enough, and you should alayze it more in depth that just that, check if it counts for in tandem movement, etc.

Does it reflect? What other properties does it show off? Straight line and burn isn't always enough, and you should alayze it more in depth that just that, check if it counts for in tandem movement, etc.
Traveling in a straight line? Yes and even with Leonardo kicking the dude, the laser still traveled straight
Burning/Heating/Melting something? The Laser seemed to have melt/burn the machine when the laser hitted the machine and it was shown that it was burned
Bounce off reflective surfaces? ... Well there's nothing for them to bounce off here. So no

What are we gonna do with Sentry reaction scaling tho?

And also if the TMNT Tricertaon beams were calced at MHS, I would not mind it tbh.

Update: I asked a calc expert to calc how fast Sentry was traveling so........

Quote:
Scaling off the planet earth we that they can fly 2,553,207m in 0.5 seconds. This gives them travel speed of 5,106,414.2m/s or low relativistic.

unknown.png

Giving that Mikey can react to Sentry and has some Massive MHS Triceraton Beams reactions and deflects and such, I think Sub Rela should be counted.

It should be moved to a calculations blog and have a Calc group member evaluate it.

It seems like Qawsedf234 has thoroughly rejected these suggestions.

In addition, cross-continuity/Crossover scaling is almost always very unreliable, and the 1987 Turtles blocking lasers seems unreliable, both due to cartoonish lasers and that it would be massive outliers.

It seems like Qawsedf234 has thoroughly rejected these suggestions.

In addition, cross-continuity/Crossover scaling is almost always very unreliable, and the 1987 Turtles blocking lasers seems unreliable, both due to cartoonish lasers and that it would be massive outliers.
It was decided it was lasers through bruh and how is it outliner when it has done consistently in the 87 show

Just because it’s a cartoon does not mean it does not count as lasers dude and we are talking about 2003 TMNT not 87 so IDK why that is brought up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back