• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KingEzran

He/Him
- Both are 9-A

- Speed Equalized

- Both are bloodlusted

- Win via death

Votes:

Bart: 0 (0.214 Tons)

Leo: 0 (0.17 Tons)

Incon: 0

- Both are bloodlusted
Oh boy!
Bart: 0 (0.214 Tons)
0.21383302024 tons of TNT (Small Building level+)
Bart scales to this?
Leo: 0 (0.17 Tons)
0.1707 Tons of TNT
& it looks like Leo scales to this, though....
Attack Potency: Small Building level+ (Far stronger than Leonardo and Michelangelo and has been able to wound both of them, also wields the Sword of Tengu which is this level)

Does the fact that Shredder is far stronger than Leo matter for how Leo scales to the Sword of Tengu?

Anyhow, Bart is only about 1.25x stronger, roughly speaking.

Even with only the first 4 seasons, I'm confident Leo has fought projectile users before, & is 1 of the best-trained turtles.

Bart:
Range: Standard melee range, tens of meters with slingshot

Standard Equipment: His skateboard and slingshot

• Optional Equipment: Cherry bombs
How much ammo??

Weapon Mastery (Proficient with his slingshot, attended military school, fought Skinner in armed combat), Martial Arts (Has mastered several forms of unarmed combat in the military school and has shown skills in karate)

Mastered, eh? Scans?
Bart has other info

As for Leo:
Martial Arts, Master Swordsman, Excellent Strategist and Tactician, Highly Adept at Stealth, Subterfuge, and Misdirection
....His P&A's info regarding such things justifications is lacking.

Still, from my recollection & just a general knowledge of the series, I'd put far more stock in Leo's skill than Bart's -I wonder if Bart knows of the TMNT?- any day, plus being Bloodlusted means you know better what to do, that doesn't mean you're any more skilled than usual.

Leo should be able to deflect shots; I'd be surprised if he couldn't (Though he lacks any Attack Reflection for this key.) & his main hurdle would be approaching Bart. If Bart can strafe backwards, that might be an annoyance until Bart runs out of ammo. Then it's just a chase in Central Park. (Don't the TMNT 2003 turtles live in New York, BTW?)

For what its worth, Bart has the Range distance advantage:

Range: Standard melee range, tens of meters with slingshot
Range: Extended melee range with dual ninjakens, several meters with shurikens

But he has little room for error, even with Speed Equalized; Even if Leo doesn't get into range to decapitate Bart or such, being only a few meters away when a Bloodlusted Leo has Shurikens means Bart leaving any opening -Probable with the arguable skill difference- likely means that, if we account for piercing damage, Leo throws some shurikens into Bart's skull/heart.

Opinions, all?

Weapon Mastery (Proficient with his slingshot, attended military school, fought Skinner in armed combat), Martial Arts (Has mastered several forms of unarmed combat in the military school and has shown skills in karate)

Mastered, eh? Scans?
Yeah, I'm really curious where that comes from because thats news to me

Fairly certain this goes about how you said it would. Leo outskills pretty hard, but I wanna know if those scans are around or not for curiosity's sake

Yeah, I'm really curious where that comes from because thats news to me

Fairly certain this goes about how you said it would. Leo outskills pretty hard, but I wanna know if those scans are around or not for curiosity's sake
In theory, could make a Q&A Thread or a CRT about it, even if those supposed scans do seem pretty pertinent to this match.

Back