• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rela-Massive FTL+ TMNT???: The Ultimate Speed Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't it mentioned that the 2003 Turtles should scale from the 1987 ones?

Turtles Forever has the 1987 incarnations weaker than nearly everyone in the 2003 series but it's also a crossover and we don't count those, correct?

i am still vehemently disagree with FTL Turtles as it is an obvious outlier and a lot of it comes from sketchy laser assumption.

I'm pretty sure they at least use mirrors to deflect lasers on two occasions... if you wanna ignore Leo using his swords which would work the same way, that is.

i am still vehemently disagree with FTL Turtles as it is an obvious outlier and a lot of it comes from sketchy laser assumption.
If we are talking about 87, this thread is not the place for 1987 and most of the feats I posted is the TMNT deflecting beams that beams can tag the ship and react to Sentry attacks

Can somebody properly summarise the arguments and conclusions here so far please?

Plenty of staff members are skeptical about the lasers actually being real lasers based on our laser/beam dodging feats; at least for 4KidsTV. And I do not think their is specific proof the Massively FTL+ ships were moving at full speeds when being tagged. And aside from that, there are issues with cross-scaling.

However, I think the Sword of Tengu has a High 8-C calculation that can replace the current Low 7-C guess work based on vague statements. Forgot where the blog link was ATM however.

Thank you for the explanation. That makes sense to me.

Plenty of staff members are skeptical about the lasers actually being real lasers based on our laser/beam dodging feats; at least for 4KidsTV. And I do not think their is specific proof the Massively FTL+ ships were moving at full speeds when being tagged. And aside from that, there are issues with cross-scaling.

However, I think the Sword of Tengu has a High 8-C calculation that can replace the current Low 7-C guess work based on vague statements. Forgot where the blog link was ATM however.
Even if it can’t reach Massive FTL+ hasn’t the ship moved faster then Hypersonic when the beam was tagging of the scan I showed all of y’all?

Can you summarise the staff evaluations here so far please?

You should ask Calc Group members to check that blog post, in my experience leaving it in the calc evaluations thread either takes a long time or no one ever comes to evaluate them.

If you place all that you need calculated or evaluated in a single post, I can send notifications to some of them.

It isn't easy for me to know when I do not see that part of this thread when I visit here, but alright then. I will ask some of them.

Alright this is the start, this will be everything I have and only doing it all. The proposal is to make the base forms of the TMNT 2003 Versions at Rela through Massive FTL+ Now, where you place it is up to you, but my goal is to have them in this wiki as possible.

Credits for this doc for some of the info that can help make the speed revisions possible https://docs.google.com/document/d/10QsQ5hvakQjjlic0XRDqOu7iBwC6sushU-SLq9t5Xq8/edit

Triceraton Beams​

1. Leonardo and the others managed to deflect electric beams
  2. A Triceraton beam dodging
  3. NOTE THAT The Triceraton beams they dodged managed to tag a ship that raced through space in a short time frame.
  4. Here is more evidence that the beams were traveling at this speed.
  5. Here is a scan of how fast the beams can travel
  6. Here is another scan of how fast the beams can travel
  7. The Ship is capable of traveling through space again
  8. They dodged the beams again
  9. Leonardo deflected the beams once again
  10. Again managed to also dodged the same beams with ease as well.
  11. Leonardo again dodges the same beams again to save the robot.
  12. Dodges the same beams
  13. They once again dodged the same beams again.
  14. They literally are dodging the Triceraton Beams AGAIN
  15. They dodges the beams that should be compared to the Triceraton Beams

Justice Force and Super Turtles scaling​

1. Mikey is capable of reacting to a mind controlled Sentry and even reacted to him again
  2. Sentry and the other Justice Force members is capable of traveling through space in a short amount of time and Silver Sentry throws a robotinto the sun and Sentry himself dodged the same beams that travels space.
  3. The Chi empowered TMNT is capable of fighting Tengu Shredder who can also react to Sentry and curbstomp him with ease.
  4. Mikey is capable of fighting on pair opponents with ease such Evil Splinter who managed to curbstomp the Super Turtles who deflected lasers and the Super Turtles later on escaped a large tower in one second.

Extra Stuff​

1. Utrom Shredder and Hun react and dodge lasers.
  2. Seems like they defected lasers here probably
  3. Dodged deadly lasers and it is stated as well meaning it counts.

Which gives us 22 Speed Feats that can have the TMNT in Rela through Massive FTL+ at possible

Which bugs me that why the 87 TMNT has crossover scaling on their profiles and not the 2003 which not that it matters without the scaling in terms of speed because the 2003 TMNT showed feats that I posted that should be in the Rela-Massive FTL+ scale in terms of reactions mostly.

What Needs to be Calc?
Beam traveling speed
Beam traveling speed 2
Sentry and the other Justice Force members is capable of traveling through space in a short amount of time
@Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan @Mr._Bambu @Therefir @Ugarik @DemonGodMitchAubin

Would any of you be willing to calculate some of these feats please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back