• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rela-Massive FTL+ TMNT???: The Ultimate Speed Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also the spaceships where Sentry and the other Justice Force members were blitzing were capable of traveling through a Galaxy.

Meaning the Justice Force members and the beams that tagged the shipped would be more higher possibly at Massive FTL+ speeds.

Yes I know it would be cursed for the TMNT to have that but there is enough evidence to support them in terms of reactions

Just a tip for the Calc members

It seems like nobody is interested in helping out here.

That's evidence ships are indeed capably of Massively FTL+ speeds, but I do not think we can assume they were traveling at full speed at the time Silver Sentry infiltrated them. It might be limited to strait forward flight speed, and don't think the Triceratons pilot or maneuver at Massively FTL+ speeds. But wasn't the calculation blog accepted yet?

Well Migue79 is trying to calc the high speed feats for the TMNT.

I do not think we can assume they were traveling at full speed at the time Silver Sentry infiltrated them.

I mean the ships were trying to attack Sentry and the other Justice Force members meaning this should scale to Sentry and the other Justice Force members in Massive FTL+ attack/reaction speed

Last edited:
Thank you for helping out Qawsedf234 and Medeus.

The issue is that the scene itself doesn't support a MFTL+ rating. Just MHS+ to Sub-Rel. MFTL+ is insanely fast.
Isn't MHS-Sub Rela seems a lowball to support the ship?

Like dude we see the ships attacking Sentry and the other Justice Force members and plus its the fact that Sentry blizted the ships before the ships tried to make a move, they were moving speeds at Massive FTL+ and saying that they could not attack Sentry and was not going speeds like it even tho the whole entire point was to attack Sentry and the members is kinda a Headcanon if anything.

It is almost like the Power Rangers Massive FTL+ speeds

You might as well lowball Mario characters at MHS+-Sub Rela since Mario was not going Massive FTL+ when he was fighting Bowser and etc yet Mario has shown Massive FTL+ feats that Bowser scales to

Last edited:
It is almost like the Power Rangers Massive FTL+

You might as well lowball Mario characters at MHS+-Sub Rela since Mario was not going Massive FTL+ when he was fighting Bowser and etc yet Mario has shown Massive FTL+ feats that Bowser scales to
In those cases we have clear examples of MFTL+ speed and the characters doing something while they're performing those feats.

Neither of which are present for the TMNT scenes.

In those cases we have clear examples of MFTL+ speed and the characters doing something while they're performing those feats.

Neither of which are present for the TMNT scenes.
So are you saying that Massive FTL+ speed does not exist for the spaceships at all?

Like you have not explained properly why they can't, all just you said is that oh no, that is not Massive FTL+ and none of it are withhout any soild reason or evidence.

Also why did you quote me for the Power Rangers quote I said?

So are you saying that Massive FTL+ speed does not exist for the spaceships at all?
I'm saying that they don't show those speeds in those scenes and the supporting evidence you gave don't back a MFTL+ rating.

Attempting to put the Turtles at MFTL+ is also just not consistent. They get tagged repeatable and struggle with demonstrably slower things.
Also why did you quote me for the Power Rangers quote I said
Because that along with the Mario one was about the same topic

So you suggest that the beams that tagged the spaceship and Sentry scaling should be MHS+ to Sub Rela then?

If so I suggest we wait for a calculation.

Still think if the Sentry was calced at higher then Rela, I argue how it is consistant

Last edited:
I'm saying that they don't show those speeds in those scenes and the supporting evidence you gave don't back a MFTL+ rating.

Attempting to put the Turtles at MFTL+ is also just not consistent. They get tagged repeatable and struggle with demonstrably slower things.
You can argue that it might not reach Massive FTL+ speeds sure but the fact the Triceraton ships were managed to tag along the TMNT space cruiser with the same speeds they traveled when they fought the Justice Force proves that the Justice Force speeds are capable of reaching higher then Sub Rela based on how far the Triceraton Ships managed to tag the TMNT ship in this video until the TMNT spaceship managed to go beyond faster that the Triceraton ships could not reach.

Even if this can’t apply to the Base TMNT for the Sentry scaling feat shouldn’t that at least apply for a possibly rating for the Mystic Forms? For instance the Mystic Forms fought Tengu Shredder who reacted and curbstomp Sentry with ease making the Tengu Shredder to easily upscale Sentry in everything

Thank you for helping out Qawsedf234. What do you think that we should do here?

You can argue that it might not reach Massive FTL+ speeds sure but the fact the Triceraton ships were managed to tag along the TMNT space cruiser with the same speeds they traveled when they fought the Justice Force proves that the Justice Force speeds are capable of reaching higher then Sub Rela based on how far the Triceraton Ships managed to tag the TMNT ship in this video until the TMNT spaceship managed to go beyond faster that the Triceraton ships could not reach.

Even if this can’t apply to the Base TMNT for the Sentry scaling feat shouldn’t that at least apply for a possibly rating for the Mystic Forms? For instance the Mystic Forms fought Tengu Shredder who reacted and curbstomp Sentry with ease making the Tengu Shredder to easily upscale Sentry in everything

Uh?

Well a couple issues
  • The unit of time we're given "2.4 trisecs" is a fictional unit of time and we have no idea what it translate into
  • People being massively stronger than someone else does not mean they suddenly scale to completely unrelated things
  • The main plot of the Tricerton arc was getting a teleporter that could move them instantly. The issue with this is that the entire arc takes place within a single galaxy, meaning that the 60,000 lightyear thing cannot be achieved in a rapid pace, or they would have zero need for a teleporter.

Well a couple issues
  • The unit of time we're given "2.4 trisecs" is a fictional unit of time and we have no idea what it translate into
  • People being massively stronger than someone else does not mean they suddenly scale to completely unrelated things
  • The main plot of the Tricerton arc was getting a teleporter that could move them instantly. The issue with this is that the entire arc takes place within a single galaxy, meaning that the 60,000 lightyear thing cannot be achieved in a rapid pace, or they would have zero need for a teleporter.
  1. Okay Fair
  2. False and pulling a massive headcanon on this one because the whole point was like Tengu Shredder was gonna destroy the entire planet and the Justice Force were suppose to take him down but the Tengu Shredder has all advantages on them and curbstomp and guess who stopped Tengu Shredder, the Mystic/Dragon TMNT and those forms were the only ones who can catch up and keep up with Shredder. Before you argue that Sentry was not going at his full power, that is false because he was going all on Tengu Shredder. Either a possibly/likely rating can happen for sure.
  3. I don't recall them having a teleporter and also throughout the video the Tricertaon Spaceship was traveling at some Galaxy place, I suggest someone should calc this.

False and pulling a massive headcanon on this one
No, that's just how scaling works. Being stronger than Clayface doesn't mean someone scales to the Invisible jet as an example. Speed and lifting strength are not AP, there's no linear or universal scaling.
I don't recall them having a teleporter
The entire arc was centered around finding Honeycutt's Teleportal.

Yeah, I agree with Qawsed that Tengu Shredder should be above Silver Sentry by nature he blitzed him, but the the ships don't scale to anyone's reactions.

We still need someone to calculated the beams that tag the ship of how fast the beams traveled and how fast Silver Sentry and the other Justice Force members were traveling when they went to space.

Yeah, I agree with Qawsed that Tengu Shredder should be above Silver Sentry by nature he blitzed him, but the the ships don't scale to anyone's reactions.

I mean you can clearly see Sentry and the others attacking the ships and holding one.

Can we just at least calc of how fast the ships were moving only in the scene where the Justice Force was fighting and attacking. (No other scenes of the Spaceships just that scene only)

After this, I can argued how this can possibly applied to the Base TMNT

I also agree with Qawsedf234 and think that MikeBro25 tends to be unreasonable to the point that it takes up a lot of unnecessary time for others.

Okay. If you assemble all of the feats that you need calculated into a single post, I will ask some calc group members to help out afterwards.

What needs to be Calculated?

1. How fast the beams traveled the Triceratons were shooting.
2. How fast the Justice Force and the spaceships were able to fly throughout the whole entire fight. (If the Calc members believe that the spaceships were moving fastest as they can against the Justice Force, feel free to ask scans of the spaceship speed feats.)
3. How fast Sentry managed to throw a huge robot into the Sun.
@Executor_N0 @Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan @Mr._Bambu @Therefir @Ugarik @DemonGodMitchAubin @Jasonsith

Would any of you be willing to calculate this please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back