• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Note, I'm not expert of the series, just found some issues here and there and talked with a knowledged user (Amelia) about it.

The two issues is that

1. some pages lack any link or citation for the statistics like AP, speed and dura, while a few have a respect thread note, is better to have the justifications in pages (Some respects also don't cite feats).
  2. The feats mentioned are really questionable and have no calculation.
  3. Scaling between crossovers is heavily frowned upon, and even then it would be outlier-istic. "BuT nEw Is A dIfFeReNt KeY" can suck my ass we don't add new keys for Ichigo, Naruto, Luffy and Goku for when they appear in another Shonen Jump crossover, much less entire new profiles because they just lack the variety needed to separate them.
Here is a example of the two first points:

"Attack Potency: At least Town level (His "Banrai" Sai were stated to be able to shatter mountains by Juto-Shisho)"

Mountain destruction is actually Low 7-B, so it might work as an upgrade, but that if is not a massive outlier in comparison to the other feats.

"Durability: Small Town level (Tanked a direct blast from the Sword of Tengu, which "laid villages to waste" and "brought castles to the ground". Took hits from mutants who "Shook the City")"

laid villages to waste
How big were said villages? Was this in single swing or overtime? What kind of village because from what I know those "feats" happened around feudal japan when buildings were made out of wood like bamboo.
brought castles to the ground
How was this done? what kind of destruction are we talking about? What kind of castles because again those structures were exaclty strong back then.
Shook the city.
What magnitute?

"Speed: Supersonic, Hypersonic reactions/reflexes (Reacted to lightning bolts from the Mystic Ninjas) | Hypersonic"

0 reasoning for Supersonic, and Hypersonic is a No.

EDIT: The 4kids profile, for the most part, have been successfully updated.

"Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Implied to have killed a Kraathatrogon, an alien species that can "shake the city", referring to New York City, as well as a being that's ludicrously stronger than Casey Jones, who hurt Ho Chan) |

Aside from the statement being dubius, the link to Casy Jones doesn't even link to the 87' one but the 2012 version. There is not even a 80s Casey or Ho Chon profile from my research.
Those are just the few problems I found within the profile, but from the way those and verse page look like, having very little update through out their 7-6 years since publication, I dare say the rabbit hole goes even deeper than this.

The 2-A chain reaction should be removed from his profile and added to the Technodrome as it was the machine that was destroying the universes.

And the Technodrome itself needs a severe revamp to all its stats as you can see yourself.

EDIT: Shredder has been updated.

----

What I propose? Other than just pointing out those issues and perphaps asking for much concrete evidence, nothing much, just wanted to raise a bit of awareness about how bad those pages are.

I am not planning to go through longs seasons of some decades old series (When I already working on much older stuff), but from what little update those pages have, it seems that both Migue and Dark Carioca were the ones working on the pages recenctly, so I expect solutions from both of them.

Last edited:
I'm just going to mention that if no one is willing to clean up this mess the respective pages are best being removed.

Actually from what I remember, the 2-A chain reaction was done by specifically attempting to kill the original Turtles from the Mirage comics, it was not even done by his own power, so 2-A as whole should be removed.

The "shaking the city" bit gave me an aneurism. The feat itself is fine if memory serves, since narration describes the city as 'shaking'...but it's nt for the 2003 Turtles. It's for the 2012 ones. The pages were composited for their first few years of existence, and not so gracefully uncomposited, so for awhile, 2003 Leonardo was scaling to a feat done by his Marriage Counterpart (defeating Complete Carnage) and the 'shaking the city' feat.

So yeah. Pages are a complete mess.

I need to see TMNT Forever again for the erasure part, but I'm pretty sure conquering =\= destroying.

Wait a bit for the Galactose thing, I want to first pay attention to the main profiles in the OP

Yeah, I did not consider any of the Sword of Tengu statements Low 7-C; burning down houses can easily be done with Tier 9 attacks. But the Tornado dispersing feat might get like a Tier 8 result, but probably nothing too impressive.

Also, Tengu Shredder's 5-A feat is legit, but I don't think he should be downscaling to so many characters. I personally think that the Ninja Tribunal sealing him should be seen as PIS, and that the 5-B+ to 5-A characters should be downgraded; especially Splinter who has a key via getting stomped. I think the Dragon Forms should be the only characters who should be scaled; and none of the Fast Forward or Back to the Sewer characters have feats anywhere near as impressive. The next best feat for the Acolytes is Raph's mountain shattering statement; though that's like a Low 7-B statement at best. And that's specific to the Chi empowered form of him.

Well, it seems the evidence for 2-A, and downgrade to Tier 8-9, seems good enough.

Citations for the specific must be added.

Was asked to give input. And yeah. I agree with a lot of this.

I'll be here at your service if any calculations are needed as well.

@Newendigo Eyeballing those explosions, it seems like they could hit Small Building-Building level. I'll calc those right now as they seem easy enough.

@MikeBro25 Mmm... that looks tricky to do. I can calculate how fast the ship was going during certain points in the chase scene since the lasers do tag the ship. But directly calculating the speed of the lasers is too tricky.

Okay. Just did a rough calc on one of the explosions. Got Building level+.

And 'cause I'm generous, I'm also calculating the speed of the Sword of Tengu's beams.

Just... as a heads up... ^_^'

If the burning wasn't shown to be done with one attack and was with a series of attacks, then I'm afraid not.

Anyway, it's very late for me right now. I'll try doing the other calculations tomorrow lol

You can send the calc I just did into the Calc Evaluation Thread.

I agree with most of the OP. Like Medeus and Amelia said, the pages need some heavy rework so I would appreciate help from members in that regard.

Thank you for helping out with improving on the reliability of these pages Newendigo, Migue79, MikeBro, and Amelia.

@Dark-Carioca

Would you be willing to help out as well?

Also, should I ask some calc group members to calculate any important feats for you?

Also can someone calc this feat that DB used for Leo vs Jason.

This feat shows Leonardo pushing a bug crushing pillar cause this is an important feat the 2003 TMNT did in strength

Another feat to support this is that the TMNT in base also held a large truck and a large mecha at the same time!

And to quote this Leonardo 2003 Bio from DeviantArt

Along with his brothers; oncesupported the weight of a large portion of a building. The weight was enough to break an I-beam, which can support 50000 - 65000 psi

Thank you for helping out with improving on the reliability of these pages Newendigo, Migue79, MikeBro, and Amelia.

@Dark-Carioca

Would you be willing to help out as well?

Also, should I ask some calc group members to calculate any important feats for you?
Yeah for a while I thought the stats on those 4Kids TMNT pages were odd. It didn't help that they had no calcs, but now they do so... I'm not sure what else to do here

The speed ones should be easy to get, there are hundreds of instances of the Turtles deflecting or dodging bullets and lasers.

Strength is another matter but I the one where they're lifting the building is pretty good. It makes sense since Leatherhead in that series is capable of doing something similar in his calm state and the Turtles together were able to overpower his feral state (in which he's stronger).

Ah man, I thought the result would have been a Class M result oh well that goes for the Base TMNT strength.
You know, in the video that you linked me with the Mystic Forms fighting those rock golems Raphael yeeted one of them at high speeds. That I can see hitting Class M. Gimme some time to calc that and the fragmentation feat.

This is all I'll be able to do for today, though. Gotta go back to studying after this >_<

YO That is an impressive feat, someone needs to calc that. Thank you bro
The episode is "What a Croc!" btw. And for reference, Leatherhead is 7' according to his toy bio. The Turtles are all 5'2'' as per their bios.

It's unclear how much there was above Leatherhead there but I'd wager you could still get to Class M with that.

What's the bump for?

Do you want people to calc those feats or just discuss them?

If you list the evidence for all of the important feats that you need calculated, I could ask about it.

Thank you for helping out. What has been accepted can probably be applied then.

Back