• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reisen Udongein Inaba vs Itachi Uchiha

The illusionist who held the red eyes of lunacy. Speed equalize (obviously), both as their strongest, bloodlusted, win when killed, defeated or incapacitated. Who would win?
Udonge
Itachi

A fight with someone OTHER than Reimu, Yukari, or Sakuya? It must be a Christmas miracle!

Assuming Itachi doesn't have his disease I can see him putting up a fight since it won't hinder him and hes far more on the tactical side rather than overpowering, and while Reisen is likely a medical expert thanks to being near Eirin and we can guess shes a decent soldier; we have more feats for Itachi to go off of than her so I'd guess hes the smarter of the two. The issue being that I doubt he has enough chakra to truly keep fighting long enough since his stronger techniques eat through it quickly. Reisen can potentially resist his genjutsu through the waves but at the same time Itachi may be able to do the same through realizing the illusions and assuming the best course of action. Although, not too sure if she could 100% resist Izanami

Pitting techniques, Itachi's are more hax, especially the Totsuka Blade and Susanno combo so Reisen would need to crack it and despite the higher DC and AP that may do so but if she messes up even 'ONCE' shes screwed.

Leaning towards Itachi a bit thanks to some of his hax (especially the Totsuka Blade being a OHK or seal in this case) and his expertise with illusions and more tactical mind.

^Hm, yeah I also thought that too. If Reisen could disrupt his chakra flow using wave manipulation however, she could stand a chance. She's also a high class in the rank of the lunar rabbit, though don't know if that said anything.

Illusion wise, both of them are nearly the same, with Reisen, i think, are on the top. She could regconize and dispell the illusion right at the core by forcefully calming her own nerve and clear her mind of outside's influence using wave. More over she could overlap real (magical) bullet with illusionist one and could switch between the two. Add in to her application to disrupt brainwave would make it not easy for him (though I wonder if he could disspell the manipulation...)

Also her strongest would drink Eirin's latest shady drug that act like a save and load button,so...

I can't really say much for Itachi since I gave up watching Naruto. Reisen's got some pretty strong mind hax going on here though. Does Itachi have any resistance to hallucinations or insanity? She can also control his brain waves making his emotions skyrocket like clockwork. Danmaku is always nice, hiding it through light and sound waves should help. She also has the edge in AP and Dura. I'd give this to Reisen with mid difficulty unless further support for Itachi should convince me otherwise.

Doesn't Reisen have some dimensional attacks? Or goes onto another dimension at least. Siding with her either way due to proficiency of haxx and danmaku dodging.

Back