• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard van Astrea vs the Nasuverse

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
1 vs 1 fights, except whatever damage Reinhard takes (If he'll even take damage at all, lmaooooo) will stay with him in the next fight. Win by death, K.O, or when the other can't fight anymore. No BFR or destroying the planet allowed. Nasuverse characters in-character, but are serious about winning. Reinhard is bloodlusted and has Raid.

Match takes place on the Nasuverse Earth in Fuyuki City.

(We can change the rules at any time to make this battle more fair)

Reinhard van Astrea's profile

Nasuverse's profile

Nothing else needs to be said other than how far can he get?

Nasuverse
Nearly every character

Reinhard
Mr.Broke

Game Bolg may be able to beat him, since it's a guaranteed hit via reversed causality. Otherwise, is there anyone who could give Saber an infinite mana source in Nasuverse? If so she could possibly stay Avaloned up until he died of old age

She has infinite mana in the hallow atraxia route when powered by sakura.

Anyway, he can't beat the whole nasuverse. All his gimmicks will fail against anyone on a significantly higher tier than him, to believe anything else is a NLF. So pick any nasuverse character who is above him and thats the end.

There are beings in nasuverse who don't even have a concept of death, beings who manipulate, see, and travel to other dimensions, heck conceptual manipulation is commonplace there.

This isn't re:zero verse where hax and high stats are rare, you basically don't even get a mention as a character in nasuverse if you don't have hax and hax resistance of some kind out the ass.

A Sword Dancer said:
She has infinite mana in the hallow atraxia route when powered by sakura.
Anyway, he can't beat the whole nasuverse. All his gimmicks will fail against anyone on a significantly higher tier than him, to believe anything else is a NLF. So pick any nasuverse character who is above him and thats the end.

There are beings in nasuverse who don't even have a concept of death, beings who manipulate, see, and travel to other dimensions, heck conceptual manipulation is commonplace there.

This isn't re:zero verse where hax and high stats are rare, you basically don't even get a mention as a character in nasuverse if you don't have hax and hax resistance of some kind out the ass.
Pretty much this he can't beat anyone significantly higher than him well he can't beat anyone higher than him because he doesn't have any durability bypassing hax yet who knows he could always make himself get one in the future but at this moment he doesn't at least to my knowledge.Just browsing around nasuverse has a lot of hax and while reinhard may be hax there are many ways to get past his defense such as conceptual manipulation,probability manipulation,reality warping,causality manipulation,time manipulation and various other ways to deal with it like blowing up the planet which nasuverse has so anyone above his level is above his paygrade.

There's universal characters, also, so

3 (possibly 4) - 0 in favor of Nasuverse. But, which character specifically would he cap at?

Updated rules too. Reinhard is now bloodlusted and has Raid.

I feel like I need to clarify what I meant, I was just talking about weaker characters who I thought would have ways to beat him, since any of the really high level/super-haxed characters in the Nasuverse stomp.

Although the enemy attacks always miss things seem like they'd be more NLF against characters with high speed/AoE than high tier. And re:zero isn't exactly a verse where hax is rare, but comparing any verse to the Nasuverse in terms of the sheer quantity and frequency of powerful hax is silly.

Lance for sure, reinhard has had all the chances in the world to show some form of causality manipulation resistance against subarus rewind power but he hasn't caught onto whats happening even a little. Gae Bolf would ruin him, especially since he is so used to casually relying on his blessings to deflect attacks that he doesn't even bother moving or even blinking at all when ersa throws a knife at him with the power and speed to be lethal because he expects his blessings to deal with it.

He would try to 'blessing evade tank' lancers NP exactly once and that would be gg. Even if he ressurected from his 'one extra life' blessing he wouldn't be able to stop it even with the foreknowledge.

I believe that reinhard cannot beat Void shiki, arcueid (Archetype earth), and some character from fate/extra (such as full power gil or saver). Maybe strongest character in nasuverse that reinhard (with raid) could beat is heracles or gil (fate/stay night version). Without his raid, I think reinhard cannot beat any servant in nasuverse.

Back