• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard van Astrea in the Tournament of Power

Who and how many people could he eliminate and could he be eiminated from the ToP? Best version of Reinhard used, everyone else in the tournament is at their peak from the ToP (Goku MUI, Top G.O.D etc)

You vastly overestimate Reinhard.

This makes no sense unless you wank him and say he can wish for a blessing to defeat everyone, which would be a blatant NLF, and a misunderstanding on how Reinhard's blessing works.

In regards to his first attack immunity and proceeding attack immunity blessings, taking them at face value is an NLF, however with the knowledge that the attacks miss cause he auto-dodges, you simply need to be faster than him to get pass them.

But ki blast and other long distance attacks would be compleatly useless against him considering his arrow avoidance (Projectiles and long-distance attacks CAN NOT hit him). And he also has his unknown blessing (It has been stated that if a tactical nuke was used on Reinhard, it wouldn't go off) which most likely is reality manipulation on some level. His initiative would also mean that all his first attacks would connect.

And I'm not saying he would win the ToP, I'm just interested in how far he could get.

His blessing making universe level attacks not hit him would be an NLF, especially since these blessings come from a planetary entity.

Also we have no idea what the mechanic of that long distance attacks not hitting is, Probability manipulation? Causality manipulation? Reality warping? That's why it's an NLF to say no long distance attacks can hit him.

He wouldn't get anywhere, the characters are too fast and strong for him to do anything, Reinhard contrary to popular belief isn't some haxed dude, his hax is mostly defensive.

Now Satella vs TOP, solos, since being in her presence everyone passively goes insane.

You're missing what i said above, Reinhard hax is defensive, he has a lot of resistances.

Satella however has offensive hax ie driving anything in her presence insane. It's more useful than what Reinhard can do in this scenario since DB characters don't resist madness manipulation.

Also Reinhard's resistances are very weird when it comes to authorities, it's stated authorities>blessings and authorities do work on him, it's why he couldn't get to the sage's tower on his own, the path there has warped space, and miasma that drives ppl insane due to Satella.

Yet Reinhard can stalemate Satella, it's really contradictory, unless when he has Reid he gains additional resistances, Reinhard vs Satella shouldn't be a stalemate if just being around her he would go insane, we need more details on that, we haven't seen Satella do anything or Reinhard with Reid so their power is vague.

Yes, Satella would be a better fit for the ToP. BUT still my point stands. I'm not saying Reinhard would win, there are a lot of people in the ToP that could defeat him (Goku, Vegeta, Toppo, Jiren, the one b**ch from universe 2 that I refuse to refer by name etc.) But he could probably still do relatively well

Back