• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard Heydrich vs Altair (Re:Creators)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't my argument how would Reinhard know about her Outline Origin never answered? Since Altair seems to use Outline Origin while her opponent is attacking. And not to mention she can set up paralysis at the same time while using a Holopsicon as shown by Sirius. Also I think she's also getting force field and probability manipulation will those do anything?

Again outline origin he still has spear even if he got his powered reverted he will not be able to revert spear so yeah...it was made for the guy so not exactly something to let go off

forcefield can be bypassed to it ******* distance and probability likely won't stop spear from hitting him due to the way it instantly goes to you or the fact that part of its law is to never miss from 1-A guy so there is that don't think it increases her chances that well

So they all have a chance to win. It all just depends on personal opinions now. Ok so people who vote for Reinhard the reason would be the spear. And people who vote for Altair the reason would be Outline Origin while activating other abilities such as paralysis at the same time.

How would reinhard still have his spear if he gets hit with outline origin? The ability takes plot twist that were added into a story and reverts them back to the beginning, did reinhard have the spear from the very beginning of his story? If not the spear isn't a factor if altair uses outline origin.

@Celstial

Apparently the argument for that was because it's personally made by a 1-A god for Reinhard so it can't be erased or removed by Outline Origin. Also since he apparently already had that even during WWII before he became a LDO.

the thing was AFAIK it was made for reinhard to begin with before even his birth tbh. He had it when he was a human too anyway when the original BRT (not LDO soul BS human ones) where everyone saw he was the only one to be able to wield it and this was WW2 rein before he died and got back on his feet to reek havok well just saying at least

I'm still voting Altair

Existence Erasure based on "ending the plot" is explicitly one of the things that can kill him, and Altair has the 9th movement.

And mid-godly regen heals her back from basically anything he does to her

Okay, aftet reading through this nutshells, Monarch's reason is more convincing to me, even though I like Reinhard better. Reinhard only has one way to win, although it's a very effectove way, he won't do it immediately due his character....and that's his downfall. Voting Altair for reason above basically.

Also Peter, good match up.

even with regen she will feel the pain of looking at it tbh. Existence erasure how is it projected though? And 9th movement is a dome even if hit rein had the lance really early on in the story so...around WW2 breakout

There have been 3 cases of her erasing something but each time the way of erasure is different so I'm actually not sure how her erasure works. But it most likely has something to do with contact. Altair erased Vogelchevalier by swiping her gun with a sword which created a shockwave. Than she erased Yuya's Perso- I mean Astra Double Hangaku by conjuring up a forcefield around herself which erased it upon contact. Another case was Altair erasing Sho's Astra Double Bayard by stabbing it with swords. So yeah she can most likely use her plot existence erasure through any form of contact either by shockwave, forcefield, or touch.

Also 13th Movement is the one that creates a dome which expands and causes him to lose his abilities. And Sirius has shown that she can use multiple abilities at the same by setting up paralysis and than activating Existence Change. So Altair might make a strategy where she just sets up a paralysis and make it looked like she missed before activating Outline Origin and turning Reinhard back into a normal human which would end up having him paralyzed in human form.

Not only did Reinhard lose. He lost to a character who has lower AP than him. That's supposed to be his shtick. Beating people who are in a higher tier than him.

Although I'm still kinda pissed Altair can't be the strongest in Low 7-C due to SCP-1440.

forcefield will be bypassed by infinite distance lance and touch he would likely get machina to counter so mutual death but not rein though but how far is the shockwave

Is it in her character to even activate that ability + paralysis? It seems to iffy for what i see. And don't forget reinhard ain't that naive in combat and has far more experience tbf so its not like he will take something to the face SO easily unless he knows they don't provide that much of a challenge (he took ren's neck slice because he knew ren didn't possess the power to cut his neck at all)

@Redgrave Altair's personality is literally she doesn't play around she goes straight for the kill if she doesn't need audience acceptance.

I was actually thinking of doing Altair vs Yhwach next due to a specific scene from Re: Creators that makes her sound like Aizen.

then explain what she likely does in character that's too vague hell i can just assume she does other than 13th or 9th movement if that's the case so what does she likely use first then?

Machina's power only works via the fists or the spear

As for that damn spear getting through the forcefield via distance ignoring hax. No. Just no.

She used 9th Movement 3 Times in the series once in her debut the other 2 in the final battle. 13th Movement she has only used it once and it was while her opponents are attacking. So she can pretty much just stab them when they suddenly slow down due to losing their powers. And she always plans ahead. She literally outsmarted every single character in the show even an NPC Sage character who organizes all of the most important missions in their game. it wouldn't be a surprise if she decided to plan ahead and set up traps to catch Reinhard off guard.

alright idk much i was told forcefield don't help exactly but...seriously what is her likely opening move??? Ik she ain't fooling around but which one???

Reinhard uses the goddam spear even for cqc, and he DID throw it while playing around with Ren and Kei, even while vastly nerfed

TISSG7Redgrave said:
alright idk much i was told forcefield don't help exactly but...seriously what is her likely opening move??? Ik she ain't fooling around but which one???
Probably Representation Exposition to try and remove his spear. Than she goes randomly with all her hax.

Peter1129 said:
I was actually thinking of doing Altair vs Yhwach next due to a specific scene from Re: Creators that makes her sound like Aizen.
Dude, the moustache guy get stomped by Meth who get one shot by this version of Reinhard. Pretty sure Alt would win no contest.

Actually, Meth would probably beat Alt due pasive mindhax

>removes spear

I said before ya can't remove spear from reinhard cause blame merc literally that spear is for rein for the 1-A god to KMS

I know that's why I said TRY to remove his spear. But after she finds out she can't she will try to find a weakness or opening and exploit it with hax.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
>removes spear

I said before ya can't remove spear from reinhard cause blame merc literally that spear is for rein for the 1-A god to KMS

The whole DI plot is just a game from Merc's Law. I'm wondering how Altair can change this shiet.

but then again...she will get burned in mind and soul regen she will it still will hurts like hell looking at it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back