• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 7

"Oooooh, a tar dragon. I wonder how it feels to ride-"

Personality swap.

"Not now!"

I proceed to trip on a rock and dodge every attack.

[what can it do? well let me try something]

• The monster was pretty huge and based on its movements....pretty sure it won't be fodder..I sent multiple hadokens around 10 at its direction to see what it would do*

[@Red thats what we get to find out yayyyy]

"Hmmmm, I feel like I should help this time" I then put up my finger and shoot several lasers at the goo dragon.

Griffin waves his hands and a giant portal appears above the monster, before moving down towards it to try and catch it in the portal and cut it in half.

[I'm waiting (within reason) for everyone to make their move before I write the outcome]

[Psycho, Redgrave, Christian and me/NPC Griffin have made their moves]

"Killing tar, killing tar... How about some Decay."

I throw a decay potion at the dragon.

I dodged the goo barely.

"Tch! Why don't you-"

I used my bow to create moderately long arrows.

Heilig Pfeil: Schlafe

"******* die!?"

If connected, upon contact it creates a black holes within the opponent's body, killing them from inside.

The Smashor said:
I finally realize I'm in a dream world.

"Alright, shared dream, this is strange."
[Nah retcon that we got a plot boss]

[Also @reinhard just say the arrows can spawn black holes, cant force stuff my dude]

[Its not that its just you seemed to force what happens, like they open black holes in the enemy, it would have been better to say that they could open black holes if they hit thats what happens.]

I use party chat to say "Greg, you able to analyze this thing's abilities from where you are?"

I then materialize two extra time splitting swords, I throw one at the monster, aiming to stab the creature, then I stand in front of Realm [and anyone else in the back] to guard them, dual wielding the other and the original.

[Waiting counts]

[You're actively choosing not to act, in other words, not using the time that you do have to act]

I teleport out of the way of the attack

"Damn, this one is REALLY big. I think we won't be able to nuke him to death like we did with the other monsters"

and then i use Noble Roar to try to lower the boss' damage output

[@Overlord, What is Noble Roar and what does it do?

[@Andy, where are you right now and what are you buffing the team with?

[@Monarch Noble roar is a pokemon move, it's a sound based move that debuffs the enemy's attack and special attack by half.

exemple: if Tar Dragon has 1000 attack, after he gets hit by Noble Roar he will have 500 attack

and that's a single Noble Roar, i can stack them up to 6 time if i want to]

[I have returned]

I wake up from passing out.

"Why did I even pass out? What, is my consciousness reliant on a being from a higher dimension or something?"

[people who still haven't done anything are: Jackythejack, dargo Faust, Spider Kaiju, the Smashor, cursed gentlemen]

[Just the buff coming from the 10,000 skill I still have. So probably something like 10x times the power for now]

"Alright then, eat this!"

I use my orbs to create two holographic boxes around our foe.

"SEIZURE SCREAM!"

Though from the out looking in, it looks like nothing is happening. But the inner box creates flashing rapid lights as well as various other seizure-enducing things. I then remove the boxes.

[Ok, I'll just go with who's here]

The droplets of black spittle flies towards the team. Jackson turns to light, but as the spittle flies through him, shards of light that touch the dark substance and the bits of his soul present in them are absorbed. The other glow, that Kura placed around his body, dims significantly. Jackson stumbles back slightly from the shock, but fires off a few lasers. The instant the beams of light touch the creature's body, they vanish, the light absorbed into its pure blackness.

Genesis doesn't dodge, and liquid darkness crashes into his entire body as he fires off hadokens and begins to eat away at his flesh. The light around him dims significantly. The hadoukens that he does get off crash into the monster, but its body moves like liquid and reforms around the balls of energy as they hit, absorbing them into its mass and devouring them.

Griffin also doesn't dodge, but the doplets curve around his body due to his twisted space defense spell. The portal "falls" towards the monster, but the moment the portal's "surface" touches the monster, it shatters and disappears.

Ahriman successfully dodges and fires his arrows. They strike the creature and melt into its body, bursting into black holes, but the creature simply roars and moves out of the black hole, completely ignoring the intense gravitational forces on its body. Also, it begins sucking everything nearby towards it due to the multiple black holes present in its body. Everyone on the team feels an intense gravitational pull towards the creature.

Blane throws a sword at the creature. Where it touches the monster, pieces of its viscious body freeze in time, like a single section of ice amist water, but the rest of the monster simply pulls itself free, leaving chunks of its body frozen in time in mid-air with the sword embedded within.

Realm also doesn't try to dodge, and the spittle flies towards him. Blane spins from the throw and tries to defend him, but the time he spent using the first sword means he is unable to block all the spittle. Small droplets of it land on Realm. The light around him dims slightly, and the goo begins to eat into his flesh. Despite the damage though, he manages to get the spell off, and the strength of the team rises.

Jake teleports out of the way of the spittle and roars at the monster. The strength of its attacks decreases significantly.

Silas attempts to flash freeze the spittle, but the substance glows darkly and the ice melts almost as soon as it appears. Its momentum is unaffected and flies towards him. Luckily, his step back reduces how much of the spittle hits him, so only some small patches on his arms and legs are hit. Where it touches, they begin to dissolve, and the glow around him dims slightly. He grimaces, but the red guantlet on his hand begins to flash green.

The smashor fails to even try to dodge (probably due to the grogginess of having just woken up) and is struck by the spittle all over his body. The light dims significantly and he falls back before managing to have his orbs surround the enemy, never managing to get off seizure scream.\

Kura simply smacks the droplets aside before they touch her.

Everyone else, the droplets miss due to sheer chance.

Having finished roaring to intimidate the team, the monster turns to the "biggest" threat - the giant godzilla - and lunges towards him, its movements sending more droplets of its tarry body flying everywhere.

[Current state of battle]

[Jackson - has taken moderate damage to his soul. Protection spell is significantly weakened. Rally Specturm has increased his abilities somewhat.

[Genesis - taken damage to body and soul. Protection spell is significantly weakened Rally Specturm has increased his abilities somewhat.].

[The Stranger - is really big now. Rally Specturm has increased his abilities somewhat]

[Griffin - doing fine. Rally Specturm has increased his abilities somewhat.]

[Ahriman - doing fine. Rally Specturm has increased his abilities somewhat.]

[Blane - doing fine. Rally Specturm has increased his abilities somewhat.]

[Realm - slightly damaged in body and soul. Protection spell is slightly damaged. Rally Specturm has increased his abilities somewhat]

[Jake - doing fine. Rally Specturm has increased his abilities somewhat.]

[Silas - slightly damaged in body and soul. Protection spell slightly damaged. Beginning to charge his BOOST. Rally Specturm has increased his abilities somewhat]

[The - significantly damaged. Protection spell significantly damaged. Rally Specturm has increased his abilities somewhat]

[The monster - power of its subsequent attacks are halved by noble scream. Is slightly more powerful than before due to absorbing hadokens and light beams. Now has a black hole in its body sucking everyone towards it]

The king, seeing the acceptance, decided to charge as well, and put his claws out, in an attempt to hurt him. If so, he would get straight to killing this thing. HE DARED TO TAKE THE THRONE!? HOW GULLIBLE!

[Oh and also]

Greg's shikigami also fails to dodge and is hit by the droplets, and falls to the ground writhing in pain before it can be used to analyse the monster.

[Shikigami's and its protection spell is significantly damaged]

Back