• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 7

PsychoWarper said:
[Now im gonna be vaporized by a dragon and godzilla... fun]
[Neither i or Christian can hit intangible beings, so if you turn on logia intangibility you won't be harmed]

[Hmm then this should work well as according to monarch we arn't quiet to the true core yet but im trying to pull the true core out if I succeed I can pull it to me and you two can blast it while I move out of the way]

[Logia intangibility gets negged by use of a similar but stronger element, so the light/heat/etc from your attacks can still hit Psycho.]

[Well I still have Low-Godly so I should be fine]

[Also its similar(Heat), same(Light), and weaknesses that negate logia intang. Cant think of an weakness for light but examples are Rubber for electricity, Water/liquid for sand, etc...]

[True but if I did get somehow touched I would soul **** everything around into oblivion, so~ ill just take it]

PsychoWarper said:
[Hmm then this should work well as according to monarch we arn't quiet to the true core yet but im trying to pull the true core out if I succeed I can pull it to me and you two can blast it while I move out of the way]
[Remember that all your actions happen at roughly the same time]

[Also, you need to communicate your plans in character, otherwise I'm going to assume your character's don't know what the other is doing]

The volcano started to erupt. I absorbed everything within the eruption including volcano itself. I reconstructed it to a giant spear, able to dwarf entirety of Europe. Beast is capable of reconstruction to macro quantum level. I wonder why didn't he used it like this.

[So, prior to anyone making any new moves]

[State of the battle]

[Dragon - reduced to a chunk of flesh in roughly the shape of a 3m radius sphere. Much of its body has been reduced to ashes. Some non-carbonised parts of its body are flowing back through the ground towards it to help it regenerate as much as possible]

[Jackson - has taken moderate damage to his body and soul. Protection spell is critically damaged. Rally Spectrum still active]

[Genesis - significantly damaged in soul. Body is damaged somewhat. Protection spell is critically damaged. Rally Spectrum still active].

[The Stranger - is still really big. Protection spell is significantly damaged. Rally Spectrum has still increased his abilities somewhat]

[Griffin - doing fine. Rally Spectrum still active]

[Ahriman - doing fine. Rally Spectrum still active]

[Blane - taken significant damage to both body and soul. Protection spell is significantly damaged. Rally Spectrum still active]

[Realm - significantly damaged in body and soul. Protection spell is significantly damaged. Rally Spectrum still active]

[Jake - doing fine. Rally Specturm still active]

[Silas - critically damaged in body and soul. Protection spell critically damaged. Has absorbed some power from the dragon, roughly doubling his abilities. Rally Specturm still active]

[The - critically damaged in body and soul. Protection spell is critically damaged. Rally Spectrum has increased his abilities somewhat]

Monarch Laciel said:
[The Stranger - is still really big. Has taken significant damage to body, soul and of course, brain. Protection spell is significantly damaged. Rally Spectrum has still increased his abilities somewhat]
DON'T FORGET BRAIN DAMAGE.......................WHAT!?

Edwardtruong2006 said:
[I feel like I'm the one who's always forgotten]
[In this case, it's because I was using the last state of battle report as a base... and that one didn't have you either]

[Edward is also fine, though he might be a little sad that he couldn't tame the monster]

[Okay, I retconned my stuff so that rather than just the Stranger I'm watching everyone with crit or significant damage to their protection. Blane's gonna pull back any of them he thinks are gonna get hit, or if they're heavy giventhe chain to someone with good lifting strength.]

[Yes, though the only difference to then and now is the regular part and that now he has a female German Shepard named Dylan.]

[I haven't made my move]

"Well, if brainwashing doesn't work than I'm useless"

I start programming things on my phone

[Maybe with ultimate confectioner you could make those potions so addictive that it will keep trying to eat them even as they hurt it, or something like that.]

[I've been waiting for people to write their turns, even if that turn is "i lie on the ground incapacitated"]

Back