• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 7

"Well, everyone. I'm back from therapy, and it seems that i ha-OH NO YOU DON'T!" He turned off the TV after seeing Giygas was starting to manifest.

"How have you been feeling lately?"

"Very depressed."

".............Same."

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Christian Higdon said:
"How have you been feeling lately?"
"Very depressed."

".............Same."

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

i turn invisible, then i use shapeshit to change my apperence in that of The Stranger, but with an afro,

i then teleport next to the Stranger and i turn visible

"hey guys, did i miss something ?"

my voice sound exactly like his voice, but with an 80' feel in it

I look up from my book and at the three toons but I notice that the one with an afro has a different soul.

"Well, back to therapy, what if the others judge me due to my antics?"

"Welp, beats me what'll happen."

"It's all weighing on me. The fate of the multiverse, this whole soul-collecting thing, all of it is like a game of "Watch Out, the Floor is Lava Now!" and i just can't handle that."

"Honestly don't know what to tell ya there. All i know is that you're insane for talking to me."

"Well, i am talking to myself, so that's fair."

I look at the toon "Hey toon I remember you saying something about infinite sins... so whats that about".

"Well, i did commit that many sins, but to be fair, most of them were in self-defense. There was a more evil and despicable than any other sin i did before, and i wasn't even trying to do it."

"If we count this whole family generation with the whole "murderous clown" thing, the clown part is probably 9,000 years old, though i'm only 125 years of age."

i contain a laught.

i was expecting something along the line of genocide, but i should have expected i woulf have been something silly

"It's a sin we will never be able to forget, that will hunt us for all of eternity"

[Nah stanger pulled a tv out of toon fuckery and giygas is on the tv but right now its off, also he and jake are doing a weird therpy thing]

Back