• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 7

[wait i was suppose to do an attack cuz i thought i did that first? I'll make in a bit but tell me if something is wrong]

• Seeing as the monster is more durable and trying to counter attack I put in a massive meteor of energy mixing with my black flames* Meteor Hadoken! *Idk why I made that name up but I started to blast the creature with these flames*
[cuz **** it and have to go so its limtied :V]

"I'm going to counter attack too, I guess."

I teleported to his eye sky high and gazed upon it.

"Die!"

I tried to tear its mind and soul.

I walk out of perception of everyone then suddenly appear infront of the creatures face.

"Alright, what do you like? Carrots? Meat? Tranquilizers?" I say while pulling the aforementioned objects out of my hair.

[@Redgrave Meteor of energy? Is that an actual physical rock in there, or just a name?] [@Reinhard is that Goetia's ability?]

[just a name cuz it looks like a meteor but is just a giant energy blast]

[Wew. I posted this, and it was sent to the void by fandom, but I opened the comment box back up and hit control z, thus summoning it back into existence. Truly I am all powerful:]

[Don't think anyone who's frequenting has gone, so sure]

Jackson fires his guns at the monster. The bullets strike the monster and parts of its "flesh" explode in a shower of black ichor. However, the craters in its body are merely small wounds against the entire mass of the monster, and where the ichor touches the ground, it sinks in and flows back towards the monster until it reaches its feet, where it begins to flow back into the monster and fill in the holes. Additionally, as he fires the bullets Jackson is hit by the spray of "tar" flying off the monster from its motion, and his body and soul once again begin to be eaten away. The glow around dims once more.

The Stranger in his Kaiju form charges the monster as it charges him. Failing to avoid the spray of black liquid from its motion, he receives spots of it all all over him, and the liquid begins to slowly eat away at his covered hide, causing the glow around him to dim. However, the momentum of his charge is unhalted uses his claws to slash at its neck. He cuts through easily, his clawed hand causing the monster's neck to practically explode, and the creature's head goes flying, its "blood" splashing across the battlefield. But the instant Stranger touches the monster, the glow around his body dims even further. Kura waves frantically at the colossal Kaiju.

"Stranger, get back! Contact with that thing is destroying your Protection spell, and it's almost completely gone! Get over here so I can fix it!"

The monster's head collapses into ichor as soon as it hits the ground, and the liquid once more seeps into the ground and begins moving back towards the main body, which is reeling backwards from Stranger's attack.

The appears out of the ground and attempts to uppercut the monster. However, he misses due to the beast's staggering retreat. Even worse, travelling through the ground at the same time as the ichor moving back to the monster has not gone well for him. Bits of the liquid cover his body like oil, and he writhes in pain at it begins to eat away at his body. The protection spell is glowing much weaker than it was when he first entered the ground. Despite the writhing, he keeps talking. He also hallucinates that he's dodging its attacks and pulling down meteors on it, but he didn't have time for that with the digging and the uppercut attempt.

Blane sprints towards the monster at extremely fast speed, straight through the shower of ichor sprayed around by its motion. He easily catches up to the monster, it barely moving at all from his perspective. Time Splitter swords impale its legs, freezing areas of its body. When he is finished, he stops and turns around to see his handiwork, but looks at his hand and sees blood pouring off him, the light around him dangerously low. It seems he (and most of his team) didn't realise that the showers of ichor this thing is giving off was bad for him to just run straight through and ignore, and its effects finally show themselves, several hours later from his MFTL+ perspective, but a mere instant from the rest of the team's.

Kura sees this too, and yells another panicked order to retreat to Stranger before sprinting over to Blane to pull him out of the danger zone and begin healing him and repairing the protection spell. He's in more danger after all.

Meanwhile, the momentum of the monster's retreat causes the rest of its body to simply tear themselves away, sending out further showers of black liquid. However, the parts of its body that were frozen by the time splitting swords do not sink into the ground and flow back to its body, and the creature noticably (albeit not significantly) shrinks until it is several metres shorter than Kaiju/Stranger is.

Ahriman teleports away for a moment, out of range of the spray of ichor this thing is giving off.

Edward trips on another rock mid-taming attempt and miraculously avoids the shower of ichor.

Realm also does not seem to think the spray of ichor the monster is giving off from its movements is very important, and is hit by a faceful. He chokes as it begins to eat away at his face, and his attempts at telekinesis falter.

Luckily for everyone, Griffin warps gravity to negate the black hole in the monster, so no one is being drawn into it.

Greg's remaining shikigami don't seem too smart, and most don't try to dodge the same black liquid that killed their fellow a moment prior. However a few survive, shielded from the dark substance by their fallen brethren. Greg sees the message box comes up, with the headings: "Description", "Attack", "Defense", "Special Abilities" and "Resistances". He first looks at... [Andy, tell me one]

Jake, being the only person to think that maybe the dark liquid spraying from this creature's body is similarly dangerous to the dark liquid that came out of its mouth and did some serious damage to some peope a few moments ago, dodges the droplets, albeit barely due to similarities in speed. He then fires a blast of fire down at the dragon's headless body. For those with enhanced perception, they see that some of the fire is absorbed into its body, but absorbing the entire attack proves too much for it, and a significant portion of the body turns to ashes.

At the same time as all the other things are happening Silas aims his hand at the creature and a white wyvern flies over to it. The wyvern uses its power on the creature, reducing its power a little, but before the process is complete, the dragon gives a little cry and pops like a bubble, having tried to divide (and take) more power than it is capable of. Silas is then hit by the spray again, takes damage, glow fails, you all know the drill (or at least I really hope you all do by now)

Genesis also fires a giant hadoken made of black fire at the creature. It hits at the same time as Jake's fireball, and while some of its energy and fire is also absorbed, the hit proves enough to significantly damage the monster. Pieces of black ash to the earth, inert. All that is left of the monster is a chunk of shining black "flesh". However, Genesis is also hit by the spray of ichor, and his body and soul starts being eaten away, the protection spell dimming.

Ahriman ports back and tries to rip out the creature's mind and soul. Sadly, it doesn't have a soul, and its mind is pretty much unaffected due to not having any "flaws" to drown in.

"That didn't work too!?"

I teleported away again immediately.

"This will go on for longer than I thought..... I need to use the big guns."

I teleported farther away. To the point that I can confirm that they can't touch or see me by that bastard.

"I need a volcano....!!"

I created a volcano so high that it can be seen from outer space when created on earth. Earthquake began to start. This will have a lot of prep work...... But we need to use this to kill this guy.

Greg reads:

"Liquid Body: The dragon's body is formed from liquid darkness around a core. This gives it a strong resistance to blunt force and fire damage, as well as allowing it to mold its body to fix wounds. Additionally, the liquid is highly physically and spiritually corrosive, as well as steadily reducing defensive buffs of those touched by it.

"Ichor Spray: The dragon's motions constantly gives off the liquid darkness, like a dog shaking itself after a bath.

"Dark Beam: The dragon projects a beam of dark energy originating from its core from its mouth at a target. This beam damages both body and soul, as well as instantly stripping the target's Protection. In other words, if one is hit by this in a dark zone, it is an insta-death attack.

Monarch Laciel said:
Greg reads:
"Liquid Body: The dragon's body is formed from liquid darkness around a core. This gives it a strong resistance to blunt force and fire damage
["Genesis also fires a giant hadoken made of black fire at the creature. It hits at the same time as Jake's fireball, and while some of its energy and fire is also absorbed, the hit proves enough to significantly damage the monster "

if the monster is supposed to have heavy resistence against fire, how were we able to do "significantly damage" with fire attacks ?]

After reading the description, Greg then give out it info by sending the result onto the chat screen of teammate.

"Guys, I don't feel so hot all of a sudden. I think I just gotta go lie down..."

I collapse, wheels suddenly appearing on my heels and dragging me away from the battle. My orbs begin to glitch out and fly everywhere at MFTL speeds firing non-MFTL shots in random directions while my body randomly spazzes out in random directions with electricity sparking out of it. Somehow, some of my "attacks" hit the enemy.

"Y╠┤o╠©U╠Ár╠© ╠Á3╠À0╠© ╠┤D╠©a╠┤Y╠Á ╠Át╠©R╠©a╠ÀI╠Àl╠À ╠┤h╠ÀA╠Às╠À ╠©E╠Ân╠┤D╠┤e╠ÀD╠À,╠Á ╠Àw╠ÀO╠©u╠ÁL╠©d╠Á ╠ÂY╠Âo╠©U╠© ╠Ál╠ÂI╠Âk╠┤E╠ ╠Át╠┤O╠© ╠Áp╠ÂU╠┤r╠ÂC╠┤h╠©A╠Ác╠©E╠ ╠Âw╠ÀI╠Án╠ÀR╠Áa╠ÁR╠©?╠ ╠┤e╠ÁR╠Ár╠ÁO╠Àr╠Á ╠Á4╠┤0╠À4╠ ╠ÀE╠©n╠ÂT╠Âi╠©T╠©y╠Á ╠ÀN╠┤o╠ÁT╠© ╠©f╠┤O╠Àu╠©N╠Âd╠Â.╠À I╠À═ä═ô ╠À╠ê╠ñw╠Á═á═êI╠Á╠â═ôl╠©═Ø╠ƒL╠Â╠â╠¡ ╠À╠å╠íb╠Â═É╠╣E╠©╠Ü╠ª ╠┤═â╠ÿn╠┤═ø╠╣O╠À╠ò╠¿ ╠Á╠Ä═Üc╠À╠Ç╠áO╠┤╠¢╠░n╠©╠ç╠úT╠Á═ä╠¬r╠┤═É╠ùO╠À═Æ╠ºl╠┤═É═Ä"

Getting up after the goo hit me "This is so hard~" I then think mabye I should avoid the goo see if I can't get rid of this thing... its tiring, then I see a shiny 'core' where its rebuilding itself around, seeing that I stick out my hand and yell "Fox Hunt" while making sure to dodge any more glue.

[Retconned my thing some to go for the core (didnt read that it was reduced to a core)]

[lol Christians about vapoize me me since im pulling the core to me ovo]

[Nevermind, i'll just try hurting the core.]

The beast charged up the smelliest breath in the world Atomic Breath and tried to hit the core.

[Well, almost a core. Theres a little "meat" left on the "bones"]

[You'll know the core when I describe it]

After several seconds of glitched text-to-speak, I finally manage to get in some words.

"Do we have any healers?"

I then go back to glitching and text-to-speaking.

[Probably out for a bit. Maybe if you'd been higher tier you could have resisted it a bit more, but I'm pretty sure you're still 7-B/7-A]

I frown at my failed attempt at weakening the enemy and walk over to Kura while being aware of the ichor in the area. "Can you reapply my Protection spell?"

"Sorry about this Kura." I say, panting, "I'll try to help out a bit to make it up."

I throw a time splitting sword projected with a chain attached to it into a non-vital point in The, aiming to freeze the collapse of his protection and pull him back avoiding dragging him through any of the bits of goo I can see. I prepare a few more, the second one I'm ready to throw at the people whose protection spells are particularly dim [anyone with critical or significant damage to the Protection spell] as well if they're about to get hit by goo/the beam but I won't be able to pull him with his mass, just stop his time. The rest I'll have ready to use on the others if their light starts weakening too much.

[Can we get another status update for damage and such?]

I teleport back to where Kura is to avoid any more spray.

With several teammates severely injured (well, mostly The) I cast Salvatio. Hopefully this eases Kura's efforts a bit.

[Talking dosn't count as taking an action, right?]

"Dear GOD! That was a nightmare. Something called WinRAR kept asking me to pay money because some sort of 30 day trial was up. And then I got some sort of message saying something wasn't found or something. When did I get WinRAR? I mea-DESTROY HEDGEHOG! OBTAIN MASTER EMERALD!-n really why-How'd that happen?! I can't take this anymore!-would I have WinRAR? Does anybody even still use Win-Not me. No one will ever control me!-RAR? And why do I feel so scatterbrained?"

The battle seems over, but the shadow monsters have crazy regen, he may be able to regen from that, so i will not give him a chance to.

"Let's end this !"

I use Blue Flare on the "core" of the Tar Monster,

Back