• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 7

"F...**** that hurt" I say as I regenerate (my soul should be fine after a bit due to my 180000+ souls, unless im wrong) "So~ you like to mess with souls huh? Well lets see how you like it when someone messes with your soul" I pull out my Luger and fire a test shot.

[Wait, where did my damage come from]

"Woah, my damage is way higher than I thought. Alright, Imma just..."

THE used DIG!

[We where fighting a boss and it attack use and you didn't try to dodge you just said you where groggy]

Godzilla charged towards the dragon, and then used his claws and slashed upwards, in thoughts of cutting his neck or decapitating the beast.

[@Smashor, the monster roared at everyone, sending droplets of "spittle" (really the liquid darkness that it is made of) at you. You didn't say you tried to dodge any of it, so it hit you]

[I see. Also wait Prof left? What about our rivalry? What about his stupidly overpowered character?]

I come out of the ground and uppercut the enemy.

"Hey guys, I think Manuelo is dead. I know he was a jerk and all, but I think there might be a further problem."

"God dammit Jackson, these things don't have souls!" I yell out the moment he talks about attacking its soul, hoping that he'll hear it in time to not waste his tur.

"Someone see if you can burn away the piece that I froze."

"He died a while back, tried to kill Griffin and threaten a few others, wasn't a good idea." I say to The.

[Not gonna make my move til I check something, are the people who got hit still covered in spittle. Also, I guess this thing must be really fast.]

"Yeah, what I mean is, what if this supreme darkness thing has control over the souls of the dead or something and we have a zombie who can travel through dimentions and make us explode and stop time and such trying to kill us later?"

[FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK.... I completely forgot they don't, Im just gonna play it off as my dude being absent minded(Cause he is, i mean he hasn't said a persons true name during this entrie thread) also it fits his character]

[And uhhhh no. Lets say the spittle dissapates in a few moments. I feel it would be a bit too hard to fight if it stuck on you]

[Sorry for being lazy and not remembering they don't have souls but to be fair it hasn't been brought up in a while. And like I said it makes sense my lazy, careless and absent minded character would forget that.]

I use my full speed to run around its "leg" stabbing time splitting swords into it. But I stay ready to run if it seems like it will retaliate.

[Lol. It's fine Psycho, I ain't angry. And your careless characterization is getting better. Even if it is more and more accidental. :3]

"Hey, hey, hey, hey!!"

I'm being sucked towards the monster. Are you serious? He absorbed that?

I teleported away from the battlefield to take a breather and go away from the event horizon. I need to use an attack that is not physical or it will get sucked instantly towards the black holes.

[Alright people, saying this now. That first round was done without anyone's stats really in mind. But I've worked out this things stats now, so everything from now on will be compared]

[Well im working on getting better (plus im kinda like my character so that helps lol)]

Hereing the swordsman "Ah shit... man why are fighting these things so damn hard" I say with a sigh

[BTW I already made my move just saying something]

[@Monarch what do you mean for the stats?]

[@Psycho I didn't really have an idea what this thing's AP/Dura and speed were when i had that first round so I just equalised everything for a moment]

[@Smashor what is screen nunke, you've had your move with the dig and upercut, and remember the rules, you don't uppercup the monster, you try to uppercut the monster]

"Like that'll work."

I came back to the battlefield.

"Looks like physical attacks isn't enough. We need alternatives. This guy will absorb the explosion like it's a dinner."

I used Telepathy to everyone.

Griffin uses his Clairvoyance to take a look at the monster's internal workings, but doesn't see much. The creature is just a giant ball of concentrated darkness animated by some dark will. It does seem like it is built to absorb certain attacks though.

[You already charged at the monster and tried to uppercut it, you can't just run away from it at the same time]

I try to use telekinesis to counteract the pull of the black hole on myself and teammates while [if I have time for another action] casting Makarakarn on the party.

"Well, good thing I have back up." (Greg)

While that singular Shikigami was hit, the numerous remaining one that have been watching from behind all dissipated, and still attemp to watch for it abilities.

i dodge the droplets.

"Let's see how he handles fire "

I then teleport above the Tar monster and i use Flametrower, haiming for the head of the creature.

I grimace in pain as the spit dissapates. I aim my boosted gear at the dragon. A small white dragon comes out and uses it's power on it.

Divide!

[If this works then the dragon's stats will be halved.]

[Waiting for everyone to have done their thing]

[Also, I just realised I forgot Edward's action]

[This takes place prior to everyone's new actions]

Getting off the ground after tripping and miraculously dodging the spray of black liquid, Edward throws a decay potion at the dragon. The potion shatters and another dark liquid splashes against the dragon's body, melting into it. Where it touches though, pieces of the dragon's body begin to shrink and shrivel up. It roars, but its body shifts and flows, the shrivelled pieces growing back just as fast as the potion decays them.

Monarch Laciel said:
[Ok, I'll just go with who's here]
The droplets of black spittle flies towards the team. Jackson turns to light, but as the spittle flies through him, shards of light that touch the dark substance and the bits of his soul present in them are absorbed. The other glow, that Kura placed around his body, dims significantly. Jackson stumbles back slightly from the shock, but fires off a few lasers. The instant the beams of light touch the creature's body, they vanish, the light absorbed into its pure blackness.
[Or are you referring to something else?

Back