• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 7

And last but not least. I cast a spell on the spear. It has now heat property similar to my Noble Phantasm. I teleported above the enemy afterwards.

"Hey, fellas! Put your defense on because this is AoE attack and you'll get hurt pretty badly. Or not because I gave you Resurrection."

Overlord775 said:
The battle seems over, but the shadow monsters have crazy regen, he may be able to regen from that, so i will not give him a chance to.
"Let's end this !"

I use Blue Flare on the "core" of the Tar Monster,
[@Monarch ^this, i had attacked the Tar Monster, meanwhile Christian had fired an atomic breath at it]

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
And last but not least. I cast a spell on the spear. It has now heat property similar to my Noble Phantasm. I teleported above the enemy afterwards.

"Hey, fellas! Put your defense on because this is AoE attack and you'll get hurt pretty badly. Or not because I gave you Resurrection."
i turn on my invincibility.

I hope it last enought to block that attack.

"Trow your spear !" I telephatically say to Ahriham

[Reinhard trows his spear for reasons above ovo]

"You asked for it!"

I threw the speed at insane speed, almost reaching light speed.

If it hits, the sheer heat of the spear will vaporize him to Oblivion with an explosion almost as big as Africa.

"Tiere brūllen: Armageddon!"

I telephatically speak with Ahriham

"You should find a better name for the attack. I think you should call it Longinuslanze Testament, which traducted means The Holy Spear of Destiny"

[Because i'm still here, you just can't see my texts kek. Just like how nobody noticed the new profile pic.]

[Oh nice new pick also no one poticed my pic change either so yeah]

[Edit this thread was all used on like one fight lol and yeah I was looking at Khorne and he looked cool]

Back