• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 7

[Time to create more fillar ovo]

On the patch of land next to to the Stranger, a pentagram appears.

From that pentagram a portal is created, and from the deeps of hell, Mickey Mouse appears.

"I've came to eat your souls and take over your verse.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAH"

Mickey says with a demonic voice.

[I'll add filler]

• I see a console in my room which was pretty sophisticated at least from what I saw. It was a PS4 well at least the name I got and I decided to kick it into high gear playing games like tekken 7, dragon ball fighter Z and street figther 5 arcade edition (not much of an arcade if you ask me). I got the hang of these games quite well actually was actually pretty immersed. Though in street fighter V I saw a player called Akuma and...his fireballs were disturbing me...it was so similar to what I have and...just seemed off to me. Then tekken had the same issue though in the end I shrugged it off. After 5 hours of playing non-stop for each game I managed to get top ranks with my mains of each game (Tekken: devil jin, jin and akuma, DBFZ: Team of vegito blue, blue goku and blue vegeta, SFV: Akuma). I was tired buy satisfied with the session.*

Overlord775 said:
[Time to create more fillar ovo]
On the patch of land next to to the Stranger, a pentagram appears.

From that pentagram a portal is created, and from the deeps of hell, Mickey Mouse appears.

"I've came to eat your souls and take over your verse.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAH"

Mickey says with a demonic voice.
"NOT THIS TIME!" He said, before blowing another gateway to Hell and sending him there. "Bugs Bunny says merry Christmas, you little &$^%!"

"Wow. I guess in this dimension specifically, after a ridiculous amount of time, we can just... create things. Not combat applicable, but it's nice I guess."

I create an entire video arcade, full of video games that never got arcade ports.

"nice attack"

i say to the Stranger

"Anyway i have to go, i was invited to an disco party and i don't want to be late. BYE folks "

after i say this, i teleport far away, like very FAR away.

i tranform back in to Reshiram

"damn, roleplaying is hard"

i say, unknowingly breaking the 4th wall.

"NO 4TH WALL BREA-OH, FOR GOD'S SAKE!" He saw the TV on and Giygas started manifesting. Before long, though, the TV was shut off.

"Well, this isn't very g......o......o.......d." Giygas said, before the TV was off again and he disappeared.

i think of an alibi for my sudden disapperence.

• getting an idea
I pick up a large oak tree with my mouth and i fly back to the group.

i arrive at the group's position.

i drop the tree

"hey guys, i'm back"

after saying that i go sit in the tree's foliage

i look at Jackson

"the emissary is taking so long to appear, that i've decided to take something to use as a bed. I am supprised that someone has lazy as you didn't figure it out"

Suddenly, I remember.

"Right, we're stuck here. I'll just put it in a hole in the ground."

I dig a hole and put the tv in it.

Overlord775 said:
[@Christian you should join the sleep party too, so we can have a side adventure in the dream world]
[Alright, i'm back, and sure. I will.]

The Stranger couldn't easily fall to sleep, so he did the only thing to do so.

BLAM!

He knocked himself out.

Me, The, Jackson and The Stranger find ourself in a Dungeon and Dragons style dungeon.

and there's frikkin Cthulhu.

"i'm Cthulhu and i will eat you"

he says.

I try to attack Cthulhu using Flametrower, but i roll a 3 and i miss.

[you must roll the D-20 before attacking, if you roll a number below 6, the attack misses]

Christian Higdon said:
[I rolled a 6, so 6 attacks, right?]
[the roll is not how many time you can attack, it's the result of your attack, the higher the number, the more effective your attack was. A roll of 6 means that your attack berely landed and didn't do much damage]

"I SWEAR, HOW THE ABSOLUTE HELL IS CTHULHU HERE!?" He shouted, before rolling a 19. "Okay, then." He decided to slap him on the toe. Wonder what would happen. He went for a more "Hit-N-Run" tactic.

"Oh shit its Chuthlu... I wonder if I can eat his soul" I then shoot a light beam at him (rolls 4... FUCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK)

[You could only.............DREAM about it........................................................I'll go die now.]

Kura arrives back from slaughtering thousands of dark zone monsters in time to see a bunch of the team asleep

"... what the hell are you guys doing?"

She walks over and presses a glowing hand on everyone's faces to wake them up. She continues lecturing irritably as all the people who were asleep shake their heads and wake up groggily.

"Why on earth would you go to sleep in a dark zone? We are literally surrounded by corruption, and you just decide to take a nap? Anything could happen - like that!"

She points at the ground a few dozen metres away, where the ground has begun boiling and bubbling like tar. Drawing from the melted and ashen remains of the hundreds of corrupted pokemon slaughtered, it pulls itself together, growing until it is as tall as the largest of the team (including godzillas).

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/yE0vR

The creature stands on its hind legs and roars at the team, sending a spray of shining black spittle flying towards everyone.

The toon was nearly hit, but he dodged the attack. "I've faced bigger opponents than me and yet i have their heads in this bag. You're no different." He said, changing back to Godzilla. Even then, he realized he wasn't big enough. Well, enough power would do. He roared, warning it not to fight him. If so, things would get messy.

Back