• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 5

[Well, I could do that, but the end result isn't going to look pretty if he isn't in a Gamer's body right now. Just imagine Kaioken time 4000 over.]

[Well, okay then]

'Well, technically it was Master that do it, but I could do it some more.'

Realizing what they're about to do, I increase his reaction speed as much as possible for a short time without him dying...though after he done it though, he'll need an immediate intensive care.

Seeing the dragon grab chaos and hearing him telepathically Jackson uses '''Yata no Kagami''' to blitz chaos at full light speed and going for decapitation.

"I really, REALLY like this, i tell you h'what." He said, slurping down the noodles of the spaghetti. "Of course, i'm safe up here on this truck that came out of nowhere."

Christian Higdon said:
"I really, REALLY like this, i tell you h'what." He said, slurping down the noodles of the spaghetti. "Of course, i'm safe up here on this truck that came out of nowhere."
this can be heard in the distance

Greg once again put on the subtitution ring, as he focus on the fight before him.

[Speaking of which, are you fighting the regular Chaos, or the 4-arms one?]

Four armed Chaos:

As Jake teleports behind Chaos, he manages to grab all his arms.

"Damnit!" As Chaos yells out, his upper arms are covered in darkness. He swings them forwards "Trippler!" The two alarms are cut off by the claws in a last resort counter, and go flying towards Jackson's light at 60% of its speed.

"Tetrakarn!" A Barrier appears before Jackson, right as he's about to hit the arms. The arms are deflected, Jackson vaporizes Chaos' head, and the two arms pierce through his heart and stomach.

His body drops to the floor. And The Stranger's truck happens to roll over it for good measure.

Shadow Chaos:

"A scientist? A seeker of knowledge? Yet you fight for a being you don't know in a war you can't understand? What a bad joke." Though small pieces of his body are torn away, Chaos closes each hole by grabbing their center before the damage can become serious. Then his skin moves to cover the wounds, and keep blood from flowing out.

He teleports forwards towards Greg and Griffin to attack both, but almost instantly, Griffin disappears in a blur. Chaos looks and sees the attack coming, he accelerates time and gardens his body with shapeshifting, but he can't avoid the attack. He's hit and injured, then when his time acceleration stops he coughs up blood, then the wounds are transferred to him. He falls to the floor, trying to use shape shift to make his body functional again, but it's simply too slow.

[Go for it Prof.]

"NO! ME TROOK! ME SPAGHET!" The Stranger, foolish as ever, blamed his own truck for touching his spaghetti.

YOUUUUUUUUUU toucha my spaghet!

"JUST MOVE IT ALREADY!" He shouted at his truck, pushing up his truck with a sledgehammer of all things. How that works will never be known.

"In a cave, not too long, probably him." Blane points to Shadow Chaos, who's writhing on the floor as Manuelo approaches him.

The group from outside just arrived having walked through at a leisurely pace since communication wasn't being sent.

• Victory Roar
But then i realize we are still stuck in middle of nowhere

"Realm, do you have a long range teleportation ability ?"

Then, in what i could call "sledging the truck", the clown moved the truck on it's tires. He honked the horn, and to test it out, he ran over Chaos multiple times, leaving him to nothing but a stain.

"I don't have anything to get out of here… but I do have…"

Realm runs off into the woods and comes back, "this." He's wearing a swimsuit.

"Let's go." Realm starts heading over towards the beach to the East.

[Friendly reminder that Realm is a trap.]

I slow walk on over towards the squirming shadow, chuckling in the process.

"I thought you were the real deal, I now see I was wrong." Killer Queen prepares it's primary bomb , hovering over the pathetic worm. In an instant, Killer Queen gives him a slight tap, before retreating back into my body.

"Titania," I call her, gesturing towards the shadow chaos. "I'm not particularly fond of one-liners, but in this case I find it necessary. Give it to him, and make it personal.", my hand and thumb in position to detonate.

The Stranger then heard something. It sounded like it came from the woods, but despite how loud it was, only he heard it. It was like a mind-game. "I swear i just heard something.......It's probably my mind screwing with me."

Blahblah9755 said:
"I don't have anything to get out of here… but I do have…"
Realm runs off into the woods and comes back, "this." He's wearing a swimsuit.

"Let's go." Realm starts heading over towards the beach to the East.

[Friendly reminder that Realm is a trap.]

• Facepalm
Paris Tuileries Garden Facepalm statue

i then teleport in front of Realm with a very annoyed look in my face

"Realm, there's no time for your swimming crap, we have to prevent the destruction of FRICKIN UNIVERSE and save Kuro and Kora's Master, go put you're damn clothes on"

"Man, I'm not good with one-liners either."

I look over to the Shadow, sighing. "You'll be a shadow of your fomer self after this. Actually, you'll just be dead, but eh."

I do a quick chant and attempt to ensure the fate that the Shadow will be blown into atoms by Killer Queen's bomb.

"Alright, blow 'em up."

"There's nothing more to do here, so we should relax and recover until we can leave. Unless you have a way out of pocket dimensions that you never felt like sharing."

[Lol. Since When was swimming LGBT?]

"There it is again!" He heard the sound that was supposedly in his mind. "Sheesh, it's like if a dog whistle sounded like a monster. Pure nightmare fuel and nobody else can hear it but you."

[Why would he wear a girl's swimsuit?]

Realm finishes swimming, dries off and changes back. Then the world begins collapsing around them, caving in and compressing itself into a single point before-

Chaos' body explodes. Nothing but his head remains. Space begins warping in two places, and Realm, Jake, Jackson, The Stranger, Kuro, and Kura appear. Kura and Kuro are completely covered in blood, and look pissed to high hell.

"Salvation." Realm says, and everyone's wounds and emotional distress heals.

Kura steps forward, walking over and crushing Chaos' head without even giving it a glance.

"All right, it seems that our master wasn't here. Chaos was using his own strength of soul to create a presence simi,ar to that of our master." Kura starts grinding her heel into the ground, quickly reducing a chunk of Chaos' skull to dust.

However, at that moment the dog began glowing. At first it was dim, but then it grew brighter, until it was blinding. The darkness of the cave around you seemed to recede, as if it was running from this supreme light. Soon, the fog, the drops of darkness, the very walls of the cave itself we're gone. They had ran away, but were evaporated, unable to escape the light as it circled the globe.

When the light vanished, in the dog's place stood a man. He was tall, had black hair and grey eyes. Despite looking to only be in his 20s he had the presence of a wise man. He gave off a powerful aura, and before him were Kuro and Kura, kneeling.

"Master." They said in unison.

Back