• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 5

[You didn't have days of training, while I used the ID's hyperbolic chamber to add 50 (+hours upon which you join the mission before I shown up*100) of its.]

[Yes I did]

[Also, reading trough magi again, I realised something. You wouldn't be able to use my spells, because of the way Magi magic works. For example with this last spell, my ability (which is what you could copy) is not "to displace events in space-time". My ability is "to command the Magoi to enact certain orders", and it is the Magoi that do the event transfer once I give them the orders. So trying to raise my "poultry" and copy my ability, you would gain the ability to tell Magoi what to do, but unless you knew the specific (and extremely complex) orders to give them, you wouldn't be able to just use my spells.]

[Yeah...not even the Master could read it that quick (though it would be a different matter when this is over), that's where you come in. I just need to set up the condition, while you set up the trigger. It's like providing input to the program.]

[What do you mean? There's nothing to read]

[A condition is the trigger, you mean I'd need to set up the function]

[Stick us both in a time stop ID barrier or something and I'll work it out]

[Well, remember the Wisdom that I copied from you again?]

[Yeah, that's true.]

[Well, time dilation field, Fast Thinking, and an army of clone for brain that could psychic link, Accelerator style is the best I could do.]

[Wisdom is not combat applicable though. While you're in someone's soul looking for info, your body is unconscious and vulnerable to harm]

[And who do you think is not in combat right now, and is watching us through the Shikigami? PLus I already improve it so it's combat applicable (behind your back)]

[So, can we do this?]

[There's no way to improve Solomon's Wisdom. That is to say, it is already at it's maximum potential. The poultry are already fully grown. Impossible to raise]

[That's because you didn't know how to put clone to watch it instead and report the viewing to you, like a camera tube piering through the patient body, or a remote drone. When you said that it's impossible to improve, an engineer would said you lack imagination.]

[It's the ability to send your soul into the great flow to communicate with the Ruhk. And that's what it does. It can't do it any better. It's already capable of communicating with all the souls of all different universes and of giving you all information of past, present and future. It's potential is already at max. There is no way to improve it. You can already communicate with all the Ruhk to find out everything. You can't do better than all and everything] [And what clones are these? Are you talking about your Shikigami?]

[That, and the Obito clone in the first fight, and the Wukong clone I see recently.]

[And, setting aside improving that thing specifically, there're many way you could improve it usage you know, like make it combat applicable by only sending part of your soul or another soul that you could link to, or make it commerciably available by making a downgrade version of it into an object, or increase the efficiency of the seeing by using multiple soul linking to it. Like I said, "improve" and "potential" doesn't simply mean what you think.]

[So, again, can we do it together now? We could set the debate for later.]

Shadow Chaos:

Shadow Chaos leaps forward towards Greg with time accelerated, as he strikes towards Titania with his whip.

Chaos' knee swings towards Greg, and hits him, but the ring of substitution takes the damage instead, and breaks. His bone then extends, piercing through Greg's stomach. Chaos lets out another cough into his free hand, quickly moving it to hide it in his pocket. From up close, Greg can see blood in his hand where he coughed.

On the other side of the room, the whip is caught by Killer Queen's arm as it appears from between Titania's clothes and chest.

Four armed Chaos:

Realizing he'd messed up and not used darkness in his attack, Chaos, receives Jackson's attack. However, once again it hits, and although the blade sinks in, it doesn't pierce him.

"You think that's gonna work?" Chaos says, mockingly.

"Agidyne! Garula!" Two spells are fired from Realm, a burst of fire and a burst of wind pass through Jackson's body and hit Chaos. The wind drills a hole in Chaos, while the flames just dissipate harmlessly.

Then Realm yells out, "he's immune to heat, that's why your attacks haven't been working, this'll fix that. Fire Break!" With the immunity to heat removed, Jackson's light and Jake's flames will now be able to damage Chaos.

"Shit!" Chaos leaps back, as he feels his immunity vanishing, but he'll only be a few meters away by the time you get your attacks off.

Feeling the damage, he retreated using Izanagi and teleport to the scientist, once again applied heal to himself, and to the scientist, in case he forgot.

"Scientist, I got a plan, now that I see what you could do, will you listen to it?"

[>Casually chatting while there's a bone sticking through his stomach, and he's in the middle of being attacked.

Greg is hardcore. And possibly very dumb.]

[Griffin votes the second one]

I step forward. If he's not immune to space-time manipulation like those other fellows were, let's do this the easy way.

"How dare you harm me! You insignificant puppet! I am Griffin Von Frankenstein. I am the one who will discover all the secrets of the world! You are nothing nothing nothing but a mere piece of darkness. You are the absence of light! You are nothing nothing nothing! And you dare to harm me! You dare to harm the world, to interfere in my pursuit of knowledge! DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!"

And with that, I use a succession of short AoE Kamui attacks on him, attempting to rip his body apart piece by piece.

[Andy, "raising poultry" does not extend to giving those poultry entirely new abilities and subpowers. It improves the existing abilities. It doesn't add new abilities to the original. Having your Shikigami use the power for you works. Saying that your version of the power lets you split your soul or somehow stick the power in an object does not]

ProfessorLord said:
[**** and i was about to rp for you rip lol]
[lol. If you want, you can say what you wanted me to do, and I can ask to have what I said to be switched with it]

"Eh, I would argue that this kind of darkness is abit more special and Lovecraftian than that... but nothing stop calculated anger I guess?"

Seeing that he isn't in the mood to speak with, I telepathy-connect with him, and repeat the message, while aid him with buff.

ProfessorLord said:
[ive already wrote a giant ass paragraph, is it ok if I command a couple actions for you?]
[Yeah, it's cool]

[(nevermind I just removed the comment kek]

[cue theme, trust me it's better if you read it with this in the background]

"On the other side of the room, the whip is caught by Killer Queen's arm as it appears from between Titania's clothes and chest."

"I've got a feeling we're thinking the same thing." I announce, my head and Killer Queen's arm now sticking out of Titania's chest. "Pardon the intrusion, but I haven't got much choice."

I scan around the room. The scientist has lost all reasoning and is trying to bombard him even though he's at a speed disadvantage, shit, it might work but it's risky. We need a plan... we need a plan!

"Greg, was it? I believe your power is the ability to increase potential, no? I'm ordering you to use it on the scientist!" I command, staring into his eyes trying to communicate my plan through intention.

Killer Queen can blow up any object that it touches, and even the ability to transfer its bomb to an object, but I'm out of range... if only I could get in range! But if I'm going to do so I need an opening, and quick!

"Titania! Your cloud! The scientist! The creature!" I whisper, hoping she'll understand. She's the closest to me out of anyone in the group, she has to understand! It takes a few split-seconds longer than I'd like it, but she eventually responds with "Right, got it!" I seperate from her chest entirely, Killer Queen still keeping a firm grip on the whip. She quickly mounts the nimbus, and faster than any of us can react, manages to grab the scientist.

And now, the last part of the equation. Though the scientist might be a tad emotional at the moment, he's still of reason and logic, hopefully he'll realize what I'm planning... he has to. There was a parallel counter-part, one whom informed me of... what was the name? Dhoruf Sabaha? This is our attack. Titania will move as fast as she can, carrying the now reaction-enhanced scientist and using him as a battering ram against the monster, before it can even react. With enough luck, the scientist will realize that he has to re-direct the energy he'll absorb from the collision onto the creature, which should hopefully create long enough of an opening for myself to get in range with Killer Queen!

This plan is risky... it requires cooperation, and it requires quick thinking on all parts. But... this is our chance!

[I still need everyone to reply back in-game and follow through with the plan first]

"I'm ordering you to use it on the scientist!" Maneulo says.

"HE'S ALREADY USED IT" I scream at him as I continue glaring (Kamuiing) at the four arm guy

[I'm waiting for Blah, because if this guy isn't immune to space-time manipulation, he's getting chunks of him ripped off by teleportation right now]

[I think Professor wants you to make me capable of using Dhoruf Sabaha to redirect Killer Queen's "charge" onto the enemy?]

[nope, just enhance griffin's reaction speed. the faster he can react, the faster titania can go, the faster she can swing him, and the more energy there is for griffin to re-direct back onto chaos when they collide, which should ko chaos, if not create an opening long enough for me to blow him up] [also btw we're fighting shadow chaos, not four armed chaos i believe]

[@Blah I'm Jake, not Blake]

i block Four Arms Chaos' Axe attack with dragon claw

then [insert Blah's comment] happens

i use telepaty to talk to Jackson "i'll block him, you go for the decapitation"

i teleport behind Four Arms Chaos and i try holding him in place by grabbing his arms with my claws

Back