• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 5

["one or two abilities that make them a danger"]

[Whistles casually, pretending I didn't just alter the laws of physics across an entire universe and sub-atomically annihilate all matter within]

[You saw nothing]

[... to be fair, Kamui isn't a whole universe]

"I need a better way to prove my regene-OOH! THAT'SA VERY GUD!" He said, before pulling out a cannon. Said cannon blasted the toon so hard, all that remained was one blood cell. That cell then somehow brought him back from death. This was interesting.

[silas is the only one able to resist my time stop. btw dragon, what's your third soul?]

[i think enough prep time, lets let blah export his plot]

[One, christian it will take you a while to come back from that single sell, and two, monarch your not the only one with OPness I mean in true briah I can destroy peoples soul with a glare and professor has got time stop and EE.]

[Not exactly. Moon Cell was enabling some of them, like his ability to project Excalibur Image without dying, but he doesn't just lose everything without it]

The Stranger looked different. He was still regenerating, and the parts that haven't regenerated (part of his torso and legs) looked like a red bubbling mess. One eye was rolled back and the other was still regenerating. "Ouch. I had better luck back in that moment where i nearly died due to a cliff fall. Even THAT felt embracing and painless."

The Stranger heard that, and his eyes (or lackthereof) widened. "OH HAIL NO!" He spawned a door to the basement and hid in there. The trails of bubbling blood could easily prove where he went, though.

"At least i'm safe in here. Nobody else t-Oh, crap!" He saw the trail he left, and knew he was doomed. "Ah, jeez! What now!?"

"Wow, your regen is way slower then mine" Jackson says looking at the blob of 'stuff'

[Also it should be noted that if I lose my Low-Godly Regen from lack of souls I still have Bans Mid-High]

Seeing that he was frightening Bidoof and Friend, the clone sigh, and put on a calm spell for them.

"Really, if you want to explode, don't do it in front of the kid"

I walk over to where the toon is hiding without even looking at the trail of blood.

"You wanted a sparring match, bring it on"

I take a moment to look at them.

"Oh so it was. I'm sorry, when you see the entire universe on both a macro and quantum scale, it's easy to mix up the small people"

I waked up. I brewed myself a tea, reflecting my life choices. As I'm sipping this green tea, I checked my magical energy. It's almost full. I don't want to use Ars Paulina again. I searched for a place where I can practice my Reishi and Conduit skills.

[Is there any place where I can practice my Moon Level attacks?]

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to offend. It's just everyone seems... so small now. In comparison. Myself included."

Back