• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 5

The toon was breathing heavily and quickly. "I-i-i-i swear, there was s-s-s-somethin' in the w-w-woods. I'm scared for my life here, guys."

i look at the Kura and Kuro's master, he's not as tall than as i had expected, but he sure knows how to make a grand entrance

"Why were you transformed in a dog ?"

"So none of you are gonna pay atte-" The clown heard the noise from before again, and out of fear, hid behind a rock. He had been through some weird things before, but this was too real. Instead of it echo-ing through his head, it sounded like it actually came from right behind him. The problem was that it was nowhere to be seen, and only he heard it. "What's going on?"

"Approach me any further and I'll erase you from this world. The only reason I haven't done so is out of respect for... whatever this, is." I say, gesturing towards Kuro and Kura's reunion.

"So glad im back, I thought id never here the shopkeepers arrogance again. Halleujah" Jackson says sarcastically.

"Hey, if it's a fight you want, I'm always up for one. I'm just glad to see a familiar face after being out for so long, no matter who it is. It's a good confirmation that I'm still alive, you know?"

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
[So i'm in late to the game. Where am I, where should I start and who am I fighting?]
[You and like one or two others will be introduced soon after we get back from the current mission which is like 99% done]

PsychoWarper said:
"Oh so your the master... wait why did you lick me earlier"

[So whos taller me or the emissary]
[Emissary. By 1 cm.]

"In order to take advantage of a human mental exploit that allows them to calm down when they find something cute. Did I not succeed?"

He then looks over to the Stranger. "Now then, it seems some of you have had enough of this world. I certainly have." The Emissary snaps his fingers, and you are all instantly transferred to the first room that you all arrived in, with the couches.

"Now then, as I'm sure you know, I am the Emissary. Though, to be more accurate, I am a fragment. A piece of my whole self that was split apart in a battle with The Supreme Darkness."

"When I was split, my fragments were sent to various worlds. I don't know what fate befell the rest of my selves, but when I arrived that close of Chaos you met was there. He sealed my powers and turned me into a dog. He had tried to imprison me, but it seems that the dogs in that world have the ability to fit through incredibly small spaces, so I was able to escape. That's why you found me in that state, and once you defeated Chaos, the seal was released."

Now then, before answering any of your questions, I have one more piece of information that I thought might peak your interest. When I was split, I determined which world would possess the least corruption from darkness and was able to bring your past lives' souls with me there. One for each of you. Though the rest I was forced to either send directly or hide, these ones I was able to personally protect, so they have already been severed fully from the darkness. I will pass them on to you now, as well as to those who waited here.

[If you haven't yet, list your third soul in the meta thread, the limit is 4C. Also, Red and Reinhard, now is the time for you guys to come out.]

I'm still writhing in pain on the ground from being Kaioken'd, but my soul floats over to me anyway.

I dream of flowers, of demons, of light, of darkness. Of stars in the sky, of galaxies. Of atoms and quarks, and quantum strings.

[Realm salvationed you, that gets rid of status effects and damage… but you can keep writhing if you want.]

"HAHAHAHAHA" Jackson psychotically laughs as he gains his new soul.

After some insanity he pulls out a Luger P08 and a Mauser C96 pair "Hmm, how beautiful" Jackson says admiring the guns (BTW he stopped laughing after the soul completely entered his body).

Soon enough, a titanic force was merged with 096 and the Stranger. A beast, a monster, a force of nature, a god. What was this power, he thought.

It was called "Gojira"

The Stranger lost all morality, thought, even words. He couldn't speak normally. He could only roar. The Stranger alone could be called a beast, 096 was a berserker, but throw in Godzilla, you've got an ultimate warrior.

This roar could be heard.

My soul floats over to me. I begin to remember my past life, one of debauchery and happiness. I grit my teeth and close my hands into fists.

That monster... it destroyed my world! Rias and everyone else is gone! I won't let it get away with this!

"Yo, Partner." A voice comes from my left hand.

"Ddraig? You survived?"

"Of course. Our souls are connected, where you go I follow. Now let's tear that shadow a new one next time we see it."

"Yeah, you're right. We need to avenge Rias and the others."

"I am the bone of my sword", as the soul enters his body, Blane instinctively begins an incantation.

"Uh oh." The Fragment teleports Blane and The Stranger away. "Seems like these souls are impacting you guys pretty hard, I'll let you get it out of your system for a bit."

The Stranger was teleported to a city in an unknown universe, while Blane was teleported to a field in the middle of nowhere.

"Sir, you need to get out."

This one guy who is in my room said.

"Meh."

I said, drinking.

"But your universe is in danger."

"Don't care. I can live anyway in my Reality Marble."

"Sir, I repeat you need to join, now."

This bugger.........

"You keep saying this maid called Kura a bitch one times per hour."

"Okay, look."

I close my face onto his face.

"Do I look like I give a damn?"

"Oh for........ We'll use force to get you out of here, sir."

"Hey, stop."

"Second mission is finished. Join them and save your universe, sir."

"Hey, I was joking! Can you please let me be here for five minutes or so!? Hey, no! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

I was dragged outside of the room.

"GODDAMIT!!!!!"

I can see them from a distance. Pain in the ass.

The Stranger, now with sharp teeth, no eyes, and a bigger size, stomped on the ground. The stomp proceeded to turn the city and the rest of the planet into an apocolypse. He wasn't done yet, as undead giants started charging towards the toon (if you can even call him that.)

As the Tanks charged at him, the Stranger tore one of them apart with his bare hands and went to town on the others. This was going to be fun.

PsychoWarper said:
[Just gonna ignore me going insane?]
[You're just admiring your new weapons. I mean, Blane may be doing the same, but you weren't close to accidentally skewering everyone in the room like he was. Since you aren't hurting anyone you're fine. Though if you start attacking people you'll be thrown somewhere.]

[Remember the planet i wiped out a few comments ago? If they kept me around, the place they were in would meet the same fate. Also, considering it's Composite Godzilla, i possibly have MFTL+ flying speed. That's one step away from infinite speed. You're all tame in comparison. Oh, and the fact that i have a few potent powers and resistances.]

Points guns at group "I wonder what these can do" Jackson states (Having lost all rotionality. Only for a bit though needs to adjust)

[Now wheres the BAN HAMMER]

Edward proceeds to merge with a brand new soul.

He proceeds to stand still as he merged with something that can't be understood.

Suddenly 3 balloons pop up on his pants.

"Huh, the cutie mark transferred into this body, that's neat."

PsychoWarper said:
Points guns at group "I wonder what these can do" Jackson states (Having lost all rotionality. Only for a bit though needs to adjust)
[Now wheres the BAN HAMMER]
[I STOLE IT!]

The Emissary snaps again. This time Jackson is teleported into the world of the hunger games. Once he's done "testing his guns", he is teleported to a room filled with cute dogs, and a sign saying "pet".

"HAHAHAHA " Jackson starts laughing as he holds down the triggers killing everthing and everyone... "oh look puppies" 'proceeds to pet all the doggos'

Back