• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 5

[Well, considering i instantly went for this laugh, you're safe not to be with me. Now, to laugh manaically. MUAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA-coughing-HAHAHAHA-Okay, then. No doggos for me.]

"Ah shit. What the **** was that?"

I went where they are.

"Hey, my fellow guys-who-loves-for-their-world-even-if-the-world-is-shit. Sup? What's going on?"

One of the Tanks tried roaring, but the bigger beast roared louder and proved dominance. The Tank wimpered like a dog, before getting slammed across the remains of the parking lot. The inner rage then made the Stranger stomp on the floor again. This time, it obliterated the planet he was on.

He floated through space, watching the stars fly by and more of them be created. The least he could say (if he could talk) was that it was beautiful. That wasn't all, though. The stars glimmered like the heavens were speaking to him, the cosmos like space's ocean.

It was amazing. All he wanted was some understanding, but he lashed out and hurt himself. As he floated in space, the toon smiled, before calming down. He was still a beast outside, but he was misunderstood and hurt on the inside.

• I relax in the room i was given. I play around with it and started to train with it. I took my blade which apparently cuts targets molecularly so that's useful. The chain is a good grabbing tool as i put my enemies on fire.*
"..." *Yet why I felt like I did this before...I kept trying to get used to my body when I was assaulted with visions..* "Gh" *I saw my fists but..their robotic? And they were going through the planet? Then I saw an island sink...did I do it? The other one I saw myself but I had black hair and...black fire..? I was burning something to the ground...The last one...I was attacking a long white haired man as he calmly blocks my strike...I questioned...* Who are you??? *But of course there was no answer...I decided to take a rest after what felt like an hours worth of training*

The Emissary snaps again. Jackson, Blane, and The Stranger all return… and the room is flooded with dogs and swords. Blane quickly grabs all the swords and runs to his room, visibly excited.

"Woah, where were you guys? Did the lizard/toon guy happen to be transported to a random city where your stomps wiped out the entire planet and somehow created a zombie apocalypse which caused tons of zombies to charge at you but then you stomped again and obliterated the planet?"

said Edward.

The Stranger then got to talk again. He could still roar, but his voice came back. "Finally. Something happy comes to my soul. Oh, yeah, that alternate earth. I may have caused the death of an entire planet there."

[The Stranger has legit feats to back him up now.]

[No only one dog]

"Ok so this is my new dog, her name is dylan and shes a german shepherd puppy. Also if you harm her in any way I will devorer your souls" Jackson then goes back to his room with dylan.

I wake up.

******* HELL THAT HURTS I'LL KILL HIM I'LL KILL HIM I'LL KILL HIM oh wait he's already dead I'LL KILL HIM!

Several of the team are around me. I see them, and I see their cells, and I see their atoms, their quarks, and their quantum strings.

Oh.

I search through the memories of my past souls.

So these are the Eyes that See the World. Clairvoyance, a skill furnished upon the flesh.

I can see the whole universe.

We are so small.

I focus on the world around me. My vision of the universe recedes, but it still lies there in the back of my mind.

This still hurts.

An 8 pointed star shines on my forehead, and my soul enters the Great Flow. But something is different now.

I can understand it all

Before, I had only been able to understand and take in a limited portion of the information the Wisdom of Solomon gave me. A limitation of myself rather than the power. But with Merlin's soul, the one with the Eyes that see the World, something is different. My mind has grown stronger, and I can take in all the information contained here.

From every soul in the Great Flow, I take in their knowledge of magic, and the instructions given to the they used to enact it.

The world is made of formulas. All the world is bound by these laws. Matter, Spirit, Space and Time.

I haven't found them all yet, but I can already see over seven octillion individual orders.

I will learn them all. All the secrets of the world.

I withdraw from the Ruhk and heal myself using the knowledge gained from Arba's magic.

"Well, i now have FOUR SOULS merged into one: my soul. Me, a cat, a humanoid, and GOZIRA! What's next? Dwayne Johnson?"

[Poor Tom Cat, he's just sitting there on the side while all the other souls are becoming one together.]

After determining which dog Jackson was keeping, the Emissary returned the rest to the dog room.

"Hey Stone Chair Guy, I just gained a new ability that im having trouble understanding, my... Briah, I think its called(memories still foggy) could you help me out some?" Jackson asks coming out of his room(with out dylan)

They don't notice me. Those *****.

"HELLO!!! I'M MAJOR DARKNESS AND I'M GONNA WRECK YOUR SHIT, I SWEAR ON YOUR MOM! YOU MOM GAY! HE'S SO FAT, HE LOOKS LIKE MOUNT EVEREST!! **** MOUNT EVEREST!!!"

I think that's enough to notice me. Also those guys just teleported and got back? Emissary. Such a wonderful place.

[Meanwhile]

"Bidoof, now that you have a lot of new friend, do you want to play with them?" (Clone)

"Bidoof!" (Bidoof)

Hearing his cheerful cry, the clone immediately let him to the dog room, where he could play. After that, he then teach the Dragon how to enlarge the manual, remind Realm again about the sword, before returning with the group to watch Greg's dream sequence with the new soul. [A.K.A Backstory I was writing on]

Jackson takes his attention away from SCG for a second and looks at the new comer "Listen we already have an annoying jackass we dont need another" Jackson then turns his attention back to SCG.

I get up off the ground and turn to Jackson. I must say, it is a very odd experience to be able to "see" the force move through the air towards me in the form of sound waves while simultaneously hearing the words.

"Sure sure, what do you need"

Huh. They noticed me. And he's mad.

"Well, I'm apologizing for that, can you tell me what happened here, why were you going nutjob, where are we going, etcetera etcetera because I was in the room and I got kicked out."

I turn back to the new comer "Well for the first one we just got back from a mission where we fought multiple powerful Major Darknesses(Ironic), for the second one its because im insane, the third one I have no clue, and I didn't really understand the fourth question." Jackson once again turned back to SCG.

Wisdom of Solomo

I enter Jackson's soul/s and - wow he has a lot more than 3 now. Where the hell did they all come from? And why are most of them screaming their lungs out?

I move through the storm as a swarm of white and black birds, taking in all their information. It is dangerous to take in vast quantities of information from souls at once, as one may be overwhelmed - but my will is unbroken. For I am the one who will find all the secrets of the world. Amidst the storm of souls, I see one particular soul that stands above the rest, enslaving them to him.

Who are you?

Me? Ah right, I'm... Number XII of the Longinus Dreizen Orden's Obsidian Round Table. Battalion Commander Wolfgang Schreiber, Hró├░vitnir. I ride faster than all creation, and was the first to swear fealty to Lord Heydrich as his loyal Albedo. I am the First Fang of the Beast!

Alrighty then. Want to tell me what a Briah is?

No

Ah right. The Ruhk can speak no lies. Time to be more direct. The Wisdom of Solomon shines through me.

TELL ME

Wolfgang's soul writhes at the command, but he lifts his head and begins to speak, glaring angrily all the while.

Karl told us that the Briah was the placing of one's own rule stemming from their desire into reality. He says mine is not to be touched, but I don't know. It just makes me faster. Faster than anyone.

Thank you for the information.

I exit Jackson's soul and tell him what I discovered.

"Hmm well three things, first this briah sounds quite interesting I may have to do some testing, second my new soul is... well something, and third that power of yours is badass."

"I'd prefer you to NOT enter my soul." The Stranger said, telling him of the troubles he goes through every day.

"Mine's.......well, here's an explanation. My new soul is a titanic force of nature. An angry giant dinosaur that just wants to be understood. The name? Godzilla."

"Mine is... well... hes an Immortal Genocidal Nazi... Yeah fun stuff."

[Memories coming back some after griffin entered my soul]

Suddenly a personality shift happens.

"Ooooh! Oooh! I know one of my friends who could maybe help him! Fluttershy! Maybe we could figure out a way to extract the soul or have them talk?"

Balloons appear on the side of Edward's pants.

"Perhaps we could. Even then, my soul has basically been merged. Your "Supreme Darkness" fella now has to meet my soul: The Ultimate Rage, an-Wait, who the *%#$ is Fluttershy?"

"Well, if there's anybody or anything to calm down the beast inside, that would be GREAT!" He said, but heard Tom pleading to be let out of the fused soul. The Stranger gave him a warning in these words.

"Screw 'me'!" Blane comes out of his room, pissed, finally understanding what a mockery of swordsmanship his past life was.

"Well, at least one version of 'me' was a proper swordsman and sword smith, so that's good."

Back