• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 5

"Hmm" Jackson reacts blocking the strike with his light saber "Jeez this really is symbolic, light vs darkness" Jackson states with a smile.

"How enLIGHTening." He joked, barely being able to move his hand. "Jesus, i was luckier than this at my home universe." He said, going back to the old days of being in a comic book. One with clever humor, writing, and yet, no plot. "Ah, i wish i was home. I'll never get there, though. YOU CAN WAKE ME UP WHEN I'M DEAD AGAIN!"

I look condescendingly upon my teammates who were bested by such a primitive attack. My attention is re-directed towards the black haired man.

Buying time to think up a plan, I question the man, "Who or what are you? What do you want with us? Surely you're a person of reason." I ask, slowly circling around the room while keeping eye-contact. As I inquire further, I slowly tuck my arm into the back of my top.

[Ok who is professor talking too and what just went down with all that shot gun?]

[Oh people, reading / watching Magi again, Aladdin can see ruhk and ghosts, so I can most likely see stands. Pretend I always could, instead of just the motion of the Ruhk around it]

[@Overlord I had him dodge towards Jackson, because otherwise your attack would hit him. I didn't ignore you, don't worry.

@Andy, please list the first 5 or 6 you would do in order.]

Jackson in in trouble, i need to help him

i use Noble Roar on Four Arms Chaos to lower his attack and special attack

[For all who confused, currently, we're in a temple seeking an individual. This person is the supposed master of our two guides (Kuro and Kora) who've been guiding us into gathering strength so we may eventually confront the Supreme Darkness, the one responsible for mass universal erasure and corruption. Said master is supposedly the key to defeating the all-mighty threat.

We've confronted three previous shadow corrupted puppets not too long ago, used in an effort to halt our progress, one of which was Gilgamesh. After dispatching them, the group quickly discovered what appeared to be the master I mentioned before... or so we thought. Taking the chains off that binded the master to a wall revealed that he was not who we thought he was, but rather someone referred to as "Chaos". With little time to react, he took the initiative and blitzed some of our members, before splitting into two, one half teleporting a good portion of our group to a grassy field aka the middle of nowhere, the other remaining to fight whoever was not teleported. We've indetified these two halves by appearance, one has white hair, one has black hair. The current list of who's where is in the summary, with those on the field fighting the white haired halve, and those in the temple fighting the black haired halve.

I haven't been paying much attention to the progress of the white haired guy so I don't know how the group is managing, but currently the black haired one is making us eat shit as of now.]

[White hair is actually dealing with KandK, the plains group is facing one with black hair and four arms.]

[So KandK are in the temple or the plains? The one in the temple has black har, and the one in the plains has white hair, correct? Correct and i'll revise.]

ProfessorLord said:
[So KandK are in the temple or the plains? The one in the temple has black har, and the one in the plains has white hair, correct? Correct and i'll revise.]
[no, The white chaos and KandK are somewhere we don't know

in the plain there's another black chaos, but this one has four arms]

[i just read up, i believe there's a four armed chaos with white hair in the plains, and another shadow chaos. the group is seperated no doubt, he made that clear in the first post in this thread]

Shadow Chaos:

Chaos was about to respond to Manuelo"Nosy bastard." The moment Greg uses his inspection ability, Chaos looks towards him. You can all see on his face that he's annoyed.

He teleports towards Greg, and will strike him from the front (through the giant blind spot caused by the observation screen) if no one does anything.

What Greg reads from the status screen:

Level: [Some big number that means next to nothing cause stats are what really matter]

STR: [A number a bit lower than Titania's] (with equipment, [A number a between Titania and The]) +50%

Vit: [A number roughly equal to Jackson's] (with equipment [a number roughly equal to the Fraudrins])+50%

WIS & INT: [Both are higher than Titania's]+50%

AGI: [Barely higher than Jackson's]+50%

LCK: [Higher than Blane, Lower than Edward]+50%

Abilities: Shapeshift (Active), Demon Time (Active), Short to Mid Range teleport (Active) [The third skill is as far as you see unless someone stops Chaos/slows him down.]

Four Arm Chaos:

As his strength and magic decrease, the darkness around Chaos' axe shatters alongside Jackson's sword. Chaos then swings two more axes towards Jackson from opposite directions. Using his other two arms, he throws two axes towards Jake.

"Black Viper!" When realm shouts this out, a burst of Black energy explodes through Chaos' stomach. Both his attacks are stopped, and hole in his stomach is opened. However it begins recovering.

To be more accurate, the wound isn't actually healing, but rather his flesh, nerves, and bones are twisting and attaching in such a way that his body can continue to function properly, even if the hole remains.

Chaos is now open to be attacked.

"Touch him and you'll instantly die!"

I interject loudly towards the shadow chaos, continuing, "I have the ability to blow up anything I touch, and anything that touches what I have in advance, and that includes that man! If you touch him mark my words, you will not survive!" I blantantly lie, of course I never touched Greg, but if I can make him believe so just for a second...

"I have no idea what the afterlife is like for something as disgusting as yourself, but I know it can't be pretty."

I grab hold of something in the back of my top.

Jackson spawns dual Ama no Murakumo, he then swings one towards chaos' neck and the other towards his chest.

I see that Realm's attack has left Chaos wide open

it's time to end this

i start glowing orange with great intensity and i use against Chaos my strongest attack: Blue Flare

"Just aim it closer. Closer. THERE YA' GO!" He had a cannonball being pulled by a sling-shot, and launched it. If this didn't hurt, he would just let hatred take over.

As I see from the status, my spider danger sense blare up, and I simultaneously used the time stop ID and my Macro:buff, macro:field spell earlier (in case this guy can goes to this place) to blitz past him, touching him with glove in the process.

As I was on the other side as the ID break, I continue observing him as I tried to explode his innard.

[Isn't he WAAY faster than you, Andy? I don't recall you using time stop ID earlier, your not allowed to retcon your previous actions to include something. I might be missing something though.]

[I'm assuming shadow chaos is moving at the speed of light or greater. If this is true, then you would need reaction speeds of that level to process your danger/warning sense. So yeah, while you can ultimately become 2400 x SOL, you need to react at the speed of light first, which none of your souls can.]

[yeah if he reacts to my bluff and pauses you definitely should be able to gtfo out of time. lets wait for blah to tell us what happens]

Shadow Chaos:

Chaos stops his hand short. He remembers the rock from earlier, and doesn't think Manuelo is bluffing about what his ability is.

In that moment Greg's spells activate despite the time stop barrier, Greg can see that Chaos is still moving. When Greg attempts to buff himself, a debuff of equal potency is applied, neutralizing it. However Greg's time manipulation still increases his speed.

Greg attempts to tag him using his time accelerated speed, however Chaos dodges with his own time acceleration to leap away. He ends up jumping closer towards Titania and The.

Afterwards, he once again coughs into his hand, and quickly moves that hand into his pocket, saying "come on, is a straight forward attack like that the best you can do?"

Four armed Chaos:

Both the slash and the flames fail to do damage Chaos, however there's a visible bruise on his shoulder where the cannonball hit him. The cannonball should have been the weakest attack, so it catches you off guard.

"Doubler!" Chaos yells out, anger clear in his voice, and swings an axe towards Jake and Jackson at 40% of the speed of light.

"Well, wait abit then :)"

Taunting him back, I continued to inspect his Ability, and made preparation in the background, as I put on multiple substitution ring that transfer my mortal damage onto it.

[Monarch, do you join my team yet? Also, can I transfer the damage from the world, onto the demon, using the spell Monarch shown me earlier and with preparation?]

The toon pulled out a bowl of spaghetti, and started chewing down the meatballs like popcorn. He was enjoying this.

[Why does Andy have time stop? Is it actually time stop or is that just his name for it? Because Han Jee-Han's is just time dilation, not outright stop]

[Andy, that spell costs more magoi than either of your characters have to give, and yes I am aware of Han Jee Han's mana]

Shit, I won't make it in time... unless...

I finally get a firm grip of something at the back of my top. It's a hand; between my top and my back is a gap of space between two objects, meeting the pre-requisite for me to hop through dimensions. The hand pulls on my own, picking me up from the floor and causing me to almost paradoxically dissapear out of thin air. [Think this but instead of eating it's me getting pulled through my shirt]

Just as quickly as I hopped the dimension, I re-enter it, this time coming through the space between Titania's shirt and her chest, Killer Queen's arm the first to do so, reaching forward in anticipation of the incoming attack from the shadow chaos.

[It's a Time stop Illusion Barrier, that the flame grill used to have them have a place to talk to in school. Also I have a way around that, remember the storage of mana crystal earlier?]

"KAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!!!! No, wrong storyline. Ahem. CHAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-No, too surreal. Hmm. Oh, yeah, i'll do that. AHEM! CHAOS! I'VE COME TO BARGAIN! IN CHESS! ON A METEORITE! IN CHESS! HOLY S**T! IN A PLACE CALLED THE YOTTA...Zetta....exape. I'll have to "shave" that word for a later time. DID I FORGET TO MENTION CHESS!?" He said, making stuff up as he went along.

Back