• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 5

[@Andy, can you give me a link to show how detailed Jee-han's observation skill is. Something like the chapter where it was most recently used on an enemy.]

[When a clown cartoon (composited) easily solos the following: Madoka-verse, Gravity Falls, Dragon Ball, Undertale, Kirby-verse, Mario-verse, SCP Foundation, Pokemon, Ben 10, Touhou, Saint Seiya, Archie-verse, Digimon, Godzilla-verse, Spongebob-verse, and Homestuck. In a blast. NERFING TIME!]

i teleport out of the axe trajectory and i see Four Arms Chaos charging at us ... very slowly.

i also see Jackson going for an attack from behind. I charge at Four Arms Chaos at 25% the speed of light and i use Dragon Claw on his chest, timing my attack so that it will hit at the same as Jackson's attack

[i think not knowing is better, limiting your ooc knowledge on a character to mimic a real fight brings out real results, i think at this point there needs to be consequences for not being smart about your attacks and teamwork]

[Tell that to Andy]

[I'm not expecting to get hit when my body is in a different dimension, and there's no in character reason for me to try to dodge when the enemy is attacking Andy's portals, not me. So I need to know whether or not he can one shot me, and whether it destroys my soul in the process or not, because if both of those are true, I need to make a new character now]

[I mean create a new character as in Griffin would be dead so I'd need a new character. Not spontaneously create a new character to save me]

[I'm going to get hit. In fact I have already been hit]

[You will know if he can oneshot a 6-B and you will know if he can destroy souls because after the next time Blah comments to tell me, I will either be alive, a disembodied soul, or erased]

[I'm asking Blah so I can know whether or not I am dead and need to make a new character or am alive and can actually do anything, not so I can meta-game to it]

[...Haven't I going to know that regardless, with my inspection coming up? I could just said that I report it to you guy]

[I understand perfectly. You're worried about the knowledge affecting what the rest of you do. But it's you who don't understand what I'm saying]

[When Blah gets back, he will tell me one of three things. He needs to tell me which happens, because it directly affects the rest of the fight because I will either be alive and fighting, incapacitated, or dead]

[These things are:

A) "he does not one-shot you or destroy your soul ",

B) "he one-shots you but doesn't destroy your soul" or

C) "he one-shots you and destroys your soul".

If he says A), you, me and everyone else will know that Chaos does not have the AP to one-shot a 6-B, nor does he soul hax with his punches. If Blah says B) you, me and everyone else will know that Chaos does have the AP to one-shot a 6-B, but does not have the soul hax to destroy a soul with his punches. And if he says C), you, me and everyone else will know that Chaos does have the AP to one-shot a 6-B, and has the soul hax to destroy their souls with his punches]

[There is no way around this. Those are the only things that can be said, and at least one of them must be said]

[No matter what, you and everyone else are about to get some knowledge on this enemy]

[it's not like anybody else would be affected by knowing that the guy can destroy souls, only Monarch can survive without a physical body]

[I should have stated this when I wrote the attack. Sorry. The parts of your body that were hit are fully destroyed, however those are only the parts Andy's tags were passing through at the time, (since only stiff with an object currently passing through gets sent to the Kamui world) not your whole body. You've suffered internal damage that will lead to you coughing blood, and will make your fighting less effective if not healed. You are not dead.]

I cough blood, but maintain enough presence of mind to realise what happened.

Damn you Greg. Keep your dirty mitts out of my laboratory

Need to move fast, there's a timelimit on how long after an injury I can use this spell.

Space-Time Extreme Magic: Event Displacement

A diamond made of portals appears around me in both the Kamui world, and the main one, designating the area.

This is a spell carefully crafted over many hours from the complex combination of Dante Al Thais's potential damage movement, and Izanagi's reality/dream conversion. In it's current state, the spell is incredibly costly, and even with the Ruhk providing me the near limitless Magoi from all around me, I feel exhausted.

The spell reaches back two seconds in time, and displaces the event of taking damage to another point in space.

Sadly, the spell was only 80% complete, so 20% of the event is not displaced. I still feel the injuries, but they are much smaller, as only parts of the injuries are still existing on my body.

I attempt to displace the 80% of having parts of the body destroyed to Chaos Darkness.

[If it works, he'll be the one with the injuries you said, though only to 80% of their full extent. If the spell doesn't work on him, it will slide off and the damage will be displaced to the ground below him]

The toon tried to build another trap, one that was sure to work. It would launch a firework that would hit him and go KABOOM! Then they would win the fight. He lit the rope on fire, and it reached the firework, but it didn't launch off. He saw this, and tried hitting it to see if it worked. It did, but not how he wanted it.

He was then hit by the firework, and was launched high up, before it launched him up again. Higher he went until....

BOOM!

[Checking for Titania, black haired was using Edward and Titania as a makeshit battering ram and trying to slam them into me. She tried to use Odin's powers to nullify and turn the chains into twigs, was it successful or resisted?]

[Monarch remove all of our previous discussion, that shit was meant for meta thread and it will just confuse people.]

[idk what is happening]

• I came to reality as I opened my eyes...I was in unfamiliar territory*
"Where am I? I remember...dying?" *My head hurts but I regain my composure as I hastily look around being ready for battle*

The Stranger then walked up to the newcomer and tried teasing him. "Hello, good sir. I believe your eyes have crushed under the weight of your eyelids. Hehehehehehe!"

• I look at the stranger. Well he heard me so I might just ask*
"Well I wish I had them crushed and lifted near a very attractive woman you see here~ This is better than nothing I suppose"

• I gave my own witty remark back at the stranger*

Shadow Chaos:

The spell to turn the darkness covered chains into sticks works, though only partially. Each link in the chains is turned into a stick. The sticks are then easily broken by Edward's pickaxes and the two of you are flung into the wall behind you instead of Manuelo. Rather than hitting the wall, Edward gets lucky, and hits Titania, cushioning his impact.

Titania is now damaged. Edward is now unconscious.

At the same time, the wounds are successfully transferred to Chaos. He coughs up a bit of blood, then grabs his stomach. For a moment it seems like something's twisting under his skin, before saying, "those are some neat abilities, altering a few moments of causality to make me receive the damage from my own attack, turning my weapon to a chain of sticks… I wonder, what souls gave the two of you those kinds of abilities?"

[Now, this part is mainly for Andy, can't reveal Chaos's next action until knowing this.]

The moment you inspect him, your bloodlust detection activates.

[Give the order you want to do these things in:

Leave menu and pay attention to the battle.

Use one of your abilities.

Read "Name" section

Read "Class" section

Read "Species" section

Read "Title" section

Read "Level and stats" section

Read two abilities off "Abilities" section (can be done up to 7 times)

Read "Status" section

Read "Mood" section

Read "Description" section

Read "History" section]

Four armed Chaos:

"Tripler" The four armed Chaos leaps back towards Jackson at 60% the speed of light. Had Jackson not been intangible, Chaos' elbow would have connected with his temple. But Chaos simply passed through him, and Jackson's sword also passed through Chaos. Neither were harmed.

"One second." Chaos puts his hand out, then points at The Stranger. "Is that guy okay, is something wrong with him?" He watches as another of the Stranger's devices nearly kills him. "It's kinda creeping me out, honestly."

Jackson looks at the toon then back at chaos "Yeah you get used to it, hasn't happened yet but heres hoping"

"Yeah, i have somethin' wrong with me. What's that, you ask? EVERYTHING, THAT'S WHAT! Now, i'll have to off ya' the ol' way." He then grabbed a shotgun, and as he filled it up with ammo, he realized something. He didn't pull the muzzle. He accidentally flipped the gun to where it would shoot him. He didn't realize that until he pulled the trigger.

BLAM!

The Stranger had his eyes blasted out of his skull, making two dark and bloody sockets. The skin on his head had bullets in it, leaving red leaking holes where the bullets hit. ""Pain's funny" they said. "It's comedic" they said. Well, look at me now. I'm a friggin zombie. Shows you how "funny" pain really is." He then grabbed a sign that said "ONE FOOLISH CARTOON TO TAKE MY JOB FOR HIRE."

"...Nope im wrong, ill never get used to that. So shall we continue and ignore... that" Jackson says gesturing towards the toon.

"Oh yeah? I still have THIS!" He grabbed a giant piano that had a bomb strapped to it from the inside. One key would be able to explode somebody. "Ehehehe. Let's see how good you pla-"

BOOM!

The clown made a mistake when he leaned his shoulder on the exact key. He was now an angel, harp, halo and wings in hand. "Well, at least there's no more traps up here." He then played Those Endearing Young Charms, and struck one of the strings on the harp. What did that do?

BOOM!

It hurt him so badly, it somehow knocked him back to the mortal world.

Status effect "fear" has been applied to four armed Chaos.

"Ghastly Wail!" Realm's Persona let's our a horrible shriek, however the spell fails to kill Chaos.

"Right, I should focus. If you can turn into light, then how about this!" Chaos raises his battle axe, this time it's covered in darkness, just like the attacks from the demons that could harm Jackson. Chaos swings the axe towards him at 20% of the speed of light.

[Going to sleep now, sorry I was busy all day.]

Back