• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 4

[Yeah, Though I don't understand what Andy said, you should be at minimum 56 times faster than normal, maybe much more.]

[Well, I was trying to said that 200x +1000x = 1200x * 20x = 24,000 times faster...but then I see it abit too broken.]

[Man, this is what I get for leaving at the battle]

I use Wukong's power to summon his cloud, and board it. My speed is now infinite. Not that I can do jack to CCC Gil, though.

Now that I'm moving at infinite speed, I use Odin's Powers to turn whatever comes out of Gates into sticks. Sadly, that's the best I can do with his resistances. Good luck guys!

Seeing how my offense is utter garbage, I'll be playing support

I start throwing speed and strength potions at any allies I see.

Dargoo Faust said:
[Man, this is what I get for leaving at the battle]
I use Wukong's power to summon his cloud, and board it. My speed is now infinite. Not that I can do jack to CCC Gil, though.

Now that I'm moving at infinite speed, I use Odin's Powers to turn whatever comes out of Gates into sticks. Sadly, that's the best I can do with his resistances. Good luck guys!
[Cant you negate durability and make him weaker with odin]

[Can I use Fate manip to take out Gil? I'd need you guys to protect my clones while they chant.]

[200x is from the time accel, I does said earlier that the best I could do even with the raising is 10x better than the initial. While 1000x is from the 10,000 skill that I stack up. ]

[not blaming blah but i feel like we're all attacking a brickwall because we get no response or guage on whatever damage we do to him, let alone everyone doing their own shit rather than the working together i thought we'd end up doing]

[Alright, let's see how Odin's three best Haxes fare against Gil.

Fate Manip: "(Servants with B-rank Luck or higher can change their own fates to evade inevitable outcomes such as having their hearts destroyed by Gáe Bolg)" Shit. Also resists BB levels of Fate manip. Shit.

Dura Negation: Pretty sure that's covered by his resistances to matter manip, but IDK.

Making him Weaker: Well, he resists BB levels of powernull. Pretty sure he covers that.

Yeah, I got nothing. However, I can protect you from Gates of Babylon while you figure out something that can kill him]

[How about the the 1000x only applies to yourself and the 4000 (20x200) can be applied to others.]

[@Dargoo, I'm not sure if Odin's Fate manip is powerful enough to overwhelm Gil's resistance. I'm not really sure how good either is.]

[@Professor, I'm doing what I can to support with the invulnerability and negating GoB. He's basically open until he pulls Endiku or Ea, the former wouldn't be able to tag me moving at infinite speeds. He's wide open for a team attack as it stands]

[i know what everyone else is doing, i just don't know what gilgamesh is doing, because everyone is attacking this godlike character in comparison to us all at once and he's not retaliating, let alone acknowledging most of us. have any of our attacks worked? has he even budged? as he been actively attacking other than portals? that's what i mean. if hes just a shadow puppet who cant think, then let us know that he isnt phased and or doesnt reply. again not blahs fault, its just a lot of chaos and very little moderation in general]

[@Andy You said you thought it was too broken, so it would make sense if only the time manips applied to your allies, while the other thing (the 1000x) could only apply to you. (You'd get the full buff you mentioned earlier, others would be buffed by 4000x]

[That's why I said this is less like an RP and more of a messy fanfic...That's like 2 worse thing about both of them combining together into this.]

[Yeah, you're right. I feel like some moderation is in order, let's all stop for a second and give Blah some time to say how Gil and his mates react to what we're doing.

I also feel like, in combat, a one-action command comment per user would help make things less cluttered. Dialogue and strategizing is fine, as well as just normally discussing stuff, but limit one action to each user before enemies retaliate.]

[Ok so a recap of what I understand people are doing. Im attacking gils eyes so he cant see. Titania is destroying all weapons. Manuelo is bluffing and distracting him. Edward, Realm, and Andy are buffing. Thats all I got]

[I haven't had time to actually write anything that Gil is doing in this chaos, since everyone seemingly immediately went into panic mode over how they couldn't beat him alone, I haven't had a good chance to write stuff.]

Blahblah9755 said:
[I haven't had time to actually write anything that Gil is doing in this chaos, since everyone seemingly immediately went into panic mode over how they couldn't beat him alone, I haven't had a good chance to write stuff.]
[Alright, so let's all stop for a second.

How about we move this discussion to https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1840776#390 so we can maybe get a tiny bit of moderation to smooth out combat?]

[not only that, but be mindful not to roleplay for other characters too much. it sucks whenever someone goes beyond doing an action, but also doing an action and a reaction, for example "my character throws his spear at the enemies direction" is cool, "my character throws his spear at the enemies direction piercing his chest" is not, because now your forcing the other person to do something and react a certain way, even if they might not want to do that. exception of course is fodder characters, im sure nobody minds if you rp a single creature out of an endless horde.]

ProfessorLord said:
[not only that, but be mindful not to roleplay for other characters too much. it sucks whenever someone goes beyond doing an action, but also doing an action and a reaction, for example "my character throws his spear at the enemies direction" is cool, "my character throws his spear at the enemies direction piercing his chest" is not, because now your forcing the other person to do something and react a certain way, even if they might not want to do that. exception of course is fodder characters, im sure nobody minds if you rp a single creature out of an endless horde.]
[^ This ^

I'm practicing for DM and this is like one of the warnings on the cover, lol.]

ProfessorLord said:
[Oops sry ive done that some]

Seeing a collection of legendary weapons either reduced to sticks, or stolen the darkness stops firing attacks from the gate of Babylon.

Trying to mimic the original speech of Gilgamesh, the darkness yells out, "Enough, you mongrels shall face the wrath of a true king!" A gate opens up, the legendary weapon of Gilgamesh begins coming out of it.

But in that moment, light strikes his eyes, and in a moment's lack of thought, his coordination fails, causing him to miss Ea when he tries to grab it, leaving an opening that you guys can exploit. He mitigates this opening by summoning the shield of the gods in front of him, but he's wide open from the back and sides.

[I try turning Ea into a stick, kek.]

[Jokes aside, let's start a plan. Can we BFR Gil? Otherwise I'm open to suggestions, and I can use my action to give one of you the cloud, letting you blitz Gil]

[@Psycho That's what I thought too]

[Well if we are starting from here ill continue with what im doing now trying to keep hitting his eyes with the light saber]

[The Sun probably wouldn't kill Gil. We need Dimensional BFR. Wait. maybe we could Menger Sponge him? If I give Prof the cloud, he can blitz Gil, and move him into a parallel dimension touching another Gil]

[I use Ultimate Luck and somehow kill him]

[For reals, I really cant do much except byff]

[Well, rather than just open a portal to the sun, I was planing to weaponize it into a beam weapon by placing what it essentially a spatial Sphere around it, then absorb enough to fire. That should create an opening even if it doesn't kill him]

[It's entirely possible to physically damage him, so that is our best bet I would think]

[Unless the Darkness gave him low-high Regenerationn in which case we might be ******]

[The Darkness is going haywire inside him right now though. And I could combine my Darkness Manipulation with Spatial Manip to cut him off momentarily.]

[Would a dura-negging spear through his head kill him? That is, if he doesn't have Low-High.

If he does, I can't really do anything]

Back